How to achieve this kind of a transformation as a woman who looks like the 2014 picture?

How to achieve this kind of a transformation as a woman who looks like the 2014 picture?

Attached: C6E6B5CD-10F0-41A3-83BF-13D3637F9CA9.jpg (1242x1232, 1.1M)

2014 looks better. Why do women ruin their bodies by lifting weights.. only black people like big asses

Work out

thats not the same person idiot

Shut up Ireland

Squat, hip thrust, core exercises, and eating at a caloric deficit

Right is butt implants

tf is this ?

Attached: tf.jpg (221x148, 12K)

Squats and meat-heavy diet

How is that even the same person? The nose is different, the eyes are different, the mouth is different.

A knob attached top the phone case because without those contraptions women drop their phone all the time.

Google "phone grip"

wew lads, the absolute state of our instagram generation

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>t. Old man who just confirmed that he hasn’t been with a young hot woman in years

idk, females gave the best glute before and after. Her ass is so fucking juicy while still firm.

anyways, could be some var in there

Fat transfers, literally the only real way to appreciably change ass size.

You want to include the hair color and nose transformations?

Liposuction and butt-implant btw the girl on the right is disgusting, why ruin your body like this with surgery look at that monstrous butt

This, the absolute state of Jow Forums that we still get the "how to do this transformation" posts.

Correct about the first half, completely wrong from there on.

user I have bad news for you

>Nofap
>Mew
>Gomad
Achievable in 6 weeks easy.

Also snort creatine

A female ass is mostly fat at an attractive size. I'm copying from another user here but it's true: "Female asses are genetic, based on skeletal structure and oestrogenic fat placement. Muscle makes up very little of the mass - look at male bodybuilders on gear doing weights far beyond any female potential and putting on muscle in the order of magnitudes more: they aren't walking around like kim kardashian. Look at female olympians with world record deadlifts, they often have near flat asses. If a girl doesn't have wide hips, small waist and a body that wants to send fat to her ass then she has no non-surgical solution."

How do you put THAT in your pocket?

I already have a hard time taking my phone out of my Skinny jeans.

Attached: 64ac7aea8f2540ee8e24d9bb9fa11828.jpg (434x430, 40K)

They sorta fold in and out

>skinny jeans
Do you have a hard time taking the dick out of your ass, too?

>has a problem with the twink boy aesthetic

Attached: 1468914972697.png (444x440, 280K)

>females gave the best glute before and after

Females are also notorious for avoiding hard work, and for getting cosmetic surgery to enhance features they believe are subpar. And yet every idiot out there believes that a year of squatting gave them no quad/hamstring size but quadrupled their butt size.

Gay

Another stupid accessory women buy

???????????????????????

Are you people closet fags or do you really hate niggers so much you hear one rap song and think
>asses are for black people

Attached: 8h6jquch4pu11.png (427x912, 327K)

t. nigger

Fag ran model industry is fighting a losing battle against normal men being upfront with what they want from women.
That and flat women and white nationalists being losers.

>that took 4 years

I want micks to stop shitting up my board.

start lifting x 1

Fat transfers, obviously.

This.

That's not natty in OPs picture

3 years deadlifting, squatting and hip bridging pointlessly. 1 year of fat transfer.

never gonna make it

Kys your self my dude

Fatty cope

cope

Lose fat and build muscle.
Sage goes in all fields.

I have one of these and it unironically changed my life. I use a big phone though

Micks are niggers and niggers like asses. He was anti-ass and pro-boob, so he's probably white.

fat