Wrist pain help

So I've been boxing and weve been doing hard workouts on the bags the last few weeks and a few times when he's called out the power shot I've hit the bag wrong and hurt my wrist

>my wrist pain isaround that little bones what sticks out.Hurts when I move my hand back and forth...forearm was also slightly swollen as well.

Besides from hitting the bag I used to get this sort of pain from carrying long pieces of glass when I used to be a window fitter...oh and plasterboard as well.

>any idea what it is ?

>what to do
Besides ice and not hit the bag for another week

I've went an bought a joint supplment with cissus,glucosamine,Bromeline

Try leavening with a hammer and wrist roller

Anything else ?

Attached: IMG_7243.jpg (640x492, 132K)

make sure to twist your wrist in an aggressive, jerking motion whenever you land a punch

I think too much aggression was the cause of it...

ok, nancy

very possible you broke it. x-ray would tend to confirm. wrap and wait a bit before sledge/roller work.

rest, ice, correct technique

Lots of beginners have that problem. It will go away in a couple months if you take care of it.

Possible TFCC tear or just irritated, rest it

try a basic anti-inflammatory idk

hit with the first two joints you retard

Hand surgeon fag here.

You have either a ECU tendinitis, a lesion of the TFCC, a lesion of the lunotriquetral ligament or some fracture as other faggot said.

Try some NSAID combined with ice and resting for a week. If the pain persists, go find a doc wherever you live.

Best of luck.

t. Orthobro

I'm assuming you're using handwraps and not gloves? What length of wraps? If you're using 108'' length, then switch to 180'' and wrap your wrists better.

But also rest for a bit. Go to a doctor if it's really bad.

what wrist

It won't be broke as I can feel that it's the tendon next to the lumpy bone on the outer. Wrist.
I can run it an it just feels tender
This hasnradiated to the back of the wrist by the palm

Any exercises I should try after it ?

Like I said I used to have a similar pain when carrying awkward objects like large plaster board and sheets of glass..my wrists always felt weak carrying stuff in that way

Attached: IMG_7244.jpg (790x496, 144K)

Where the arrow is inbetween them little bones

Attached: IMG_7247.jpg (640x866, 75K)

>those claw grips
Best $11 I ever spent. They are extremely tough.

yep, it is TFCC i have the same thing. it never goes away fully

Not even with drugs like bcp?

Also wtf is with ye extreme captcha

Attached: IMG_7251.png (640x1136, 104K)

Clench your fist as tight as you possibly fucking can at the exact moment you make contact. Every Single Time. No exceptions or break hand. Simple.

Stretching the ECU, strengthening of the wrist extensors.

t. Orthobro

Arthroscopic repair, my nigga. Have been doing them for a while, great results.

Go find a hand surgeon.

t. Orthobro

Are you taping up your wrists?