Why does everyone hate Jeff?

Why does everyone hate Jeff?

Remember when we liked Jeff? Can we go back to that?

Attached: 1541190782690.jpg (450x600, 24K)

Jeff pls go

>Jeff pls go

He has the personality of Wog Chad in Australia, not an American Chad.

I assume its because he was heavily influenced by all Zyzz and his wog mates making all those videos back in 2008-2011

Scooby stop.

What's wrong with that? This board loves Zyzz.

he has a faggy haircut, a feminine face and is a poser

Nothing, its just a bit awkward seeing some guy with an American accent who talks as if he grew up in some Australian suburb surrounded by wogs.

Im not memeing here, Jeff could literally move to Australia and fit right in with all the wogs without any problem. Meanwhile your average american would probably be completely out of their comfort zone.

The board loves Zyzz yes, they don't love someone trying to be Zyzz, especially as he tries so hard.

The reason Jow Forums loves Zyzz is because he was autistic just like the Jow Forumsizens and he "made it" which gave everyone hope.

Jeff is just another gym guy that thinks Zyzz was liked for doing Zyzz things, not understanding Zyzz was liked for who he was and what he became.

new guy here
redpill me on zyzz

Attached: 1541292397591.jpg (952x3499, 546K)

The cookies are le ready

because he's a fake natty fag

I realllllly hate his hair

He's a fake as fuck Zyzz wannabe. Zyzz is memorable for starting with an unenviable body and nerdy life and decided to start working hard for a new life. Yeah, he roided but its where he started from that counts.

Seid has always been a roiding chad, there's nothing relatable or interesting about him.

I cant be 14 again

he has a beautiful body, top 0.001% of aesthetics. that is where the positives end.

what are wog chads?

roids

>Remember when we liked Jeff?
We never liked Jeff.

Why does his hair look like its trying to jump out of his head

that was beautiful

Shame about his face though