Does the narancia body type attract women? ive been stuck in this mode forever and have never had a girlfriend

does the narancia body type attract women? ive been stuck in this mode forever and have never had a girlfriend.

Attached: naran.jpg (500x428, 28K)

Narancia mode requires you to be cute as well, are you OP?

Attached: 1541209618269.png (393x370, 222K)

It attracts men for sure

You're a tranny in denial OP

girls tell me im cute but they clearly dont want to date me...

i have zero desire to be a delusional tranny, i wear boy clothing and am clearly a boy. and getting fucked or fucking someone in the ass is pretty gross, even if its a female anal is the most disgusting thing you can do.

i've naturally been this size and since running track in HS my body is just too tone now.

“clearly a boy”
Okay so you’re an auto gynecologist pedo faggot

OP i dare you. Go on a lesbian date with a girl.

what does this even mean?

how is it lesbian?

That means you aren't attractive, just nice.

A lot of fags trying to gaslight OP in this thread.

Sad. Also, stop using anime characters are body references. It's inaccurate as fuck

>does the narancia body type attract women?
>ive been stuck in this mode forever and have never had a girlfriend.

You answerd your own question.

Post pics

Why is part 5 so gay, bros?
Why is every character a twink in skimpy clothing?

it's not gay

>Why is every character a twink in skimpy clothing?

Araki's style changed beginning with Part IV.

Attached: 3b1178e0e44f374be33be2edac2a8b9decaca5df_hq.jpg (994x738, 92K)

I don't really think they are super twinky. They're all pretty rugged still imo, sure they're skinny I won't deny that. Other than narancia tho, but he was supposed to look like a chick.

jojo is a gay show for starters

You dumb Niglet just being low bf (even with low muscle mass) is enough for women to think you're jacked and not hold you back from dating, if you cant get girls it's because you're ugly or austistic

why not just say ottermode?

They look androgynous but they ain t gay at all.
They are bold and uphold honorable values.
All jojo have pure hearts the first one even made a pure gangster change his way

You are the woman

>but he was supposed to look like a chick.
what? why?

the creator just has a weird preference for clothing and style and he puts it in the show

i unironically enjoy their gay ass outfits and the sexual tension makes jojo, jojo. no homo ofc

Aerosmith, dude looks like a lady.