How do I cope with being 5"8

How do I cope with being 5"8

Everyday I just want to killmyself even more

No amount of effort on my part or hard work can fix this, I am forever designated to the manlet pit. My friends make fun of me all the time. All of them are over 6ft tall.

Just put me out of my misery fit.

Attached: tzcpeTj.jpg (672x1022, 250K)

If you're under 25, just keep eating with bouts of IF and hope you'll grow. It can happen. I've grown a solid 3 cm this past year at 22

Who the fuck cares about height. Don't fall for the manlet meme.

I'm 21, maybe I can at least make it to 5"11

IF is intermittent fasting correct?

Listen, kid, JUST IGNORE IT. All you're doing by obsessing about it is making it obvious to everyone else so THEY focus on it instead of anything else about you. When you obsess about shit like this it changes your body language so that people pick up on the fact that something's wrong, then they go looking for it. It makes them uncomfortable. They treat you differently. Then you assume they're acting funny because you're short -- and you get more obsessed and uncomfortable about it, and the downward spiral continues, nobody wants to be around you. There is NO POINT IN OBSESSING OVER SHIT YOU CANNOT CHANGE so knock it the hell off and focus on things you CAN IMPROVE instead, like health, fitness, education, skills, talents, and whatever else. Out in the real world, adults DGAF anywhere as much about height as they do ability. If you come off as a depressed little bitch all the time, wandering around staring at the floor thinking "I'm a manlet, I'm a manlet, I'm a manlet, I'm WORTHLESS" then that's how people will TREAT YOU.

Now go fix your shit and stop being pathetic.

Wow, IF literally does anything!

5'7 here. I find myself thinking about it more rarely in periods without heavy computer (Jow Forums) use. But to be honest it'll never go away completely and you just have to make the best of it. You can still be happy most of the time, don't give up. We are all going to make it, fuck the naysayers.

Have a great day user

I heard that doing dead hangs helps.

I'm 5'11 and never had a gf. My older brother is only 5'8 and has had over 2 dozen gfs.

lmao I'm 5'5 and even I don't complain as much as you faggot

le cope ;^)

I also did IF when i was 18 i was 178 cm now i'm 182 cm at 19
Maybe it helped

what's IF?

I saw a DYEL 5'6" dude with two 7/10 women today. One on each arm, literally.

Don't fall for fit memes.

I see these threads every fucking day, are the people who make them really sad cunts whose BDD has been exacerbated by Jow Forums memes or are they just shitposters continuing those memes?

noone cares about you, therefore noone cares about your size

I was 5’8 when I was 21. Four years later, I was 5’9. After a couple years of lifting and doing back days + compound lifts, I corrected my anterior pelvic tilt and now I’m 5’10.

I’m in the Army, and when our PA was reviewing medical records he noticed a 2 inch difference from my enlistment date, and made me come prove I was 5’10.

5'6"
yesterday i was mistaken for a highschooler. should i just end it bros?

I make fun of my manlet friends and it's only funny because they care

Just pull jailbait user

Nigger get off this fucking board right now.
I'm 6'2 and live in a place where EVERYONE is shorter than me, I've met maybe two people taller ever since I moved 3 years ago.
Never have I ever met a person and thought "huh he's so short" unless they were like 5'1.
I'll give you an example. I have two best friends. We used to go party together with our social circle (and still do every now and then) all the time. They're the exact same height, 5'7 or 5'8. One of them is a nerdy fuck who spends most of his time reading Terrence McKenna or whoever the fuck. He's the type of person who sometimes stays in his house and doesn't answer calls, drinks alone and is nerdy in general. Never had Instagram nor snapchat. He gets all the pussy just because he's so fucking calm about it, he doesn't give a single fuck because he's thinking about some philosophical shit and a thot doesn't matter to him. He fucked more girls last year than I ever have.
The other guy is super insecure about his height. It shows. He doesn't talk about it, but you can tell. He also tries to be the coolest dude around, he does only socially acceptable shit, listens to music that is "cool", tries to act like a "nigga" and wears expensive clothes. Stays on Instagram all the time and goes to
the gym. Hasn't fucked a single girl ever since he lost his virginity with a fatty on a party.
Height is absolute bullshit and people here care about it more than people irl because it's easy to blame how much of a faggot you are on something you can't change.

get them to buy you beers

leafs can buy their own beer by 19

>are the people who make them really sad cunts whose BDD has been exacerbated by Jow Forums memes or are they just shitposters continuing those memes?

there are plenty of people who come here that are stupid enough to fall for the trolls and memes

Pic related isn't too tall and he can kill you in 60 ways using a toothbrush

Attached: pobrane (31).jpg (300x168, 5K)