Instagram chick follows me

>instagram chick follows me
>likes every fucking picture of me
>DM's me that she finds me cute
>okay.png
>decide to go out with her
>tell her i wanna get back into shape since i used to hit the gym hard back in the ol' days
>turns out she's a trainer
>come up with a plan
>meet up at the gym
>she's ugly as the night and has a kid
>training with her was dope af
>she wants to bone me
>play it off because of work tomorrow and some other shit
>go home and play DOOM with sore arms
>she texts me and wants more than being my trainer

what do, i can't fuck an ungly chicklet for training.

Attached: 1541171121914.png (500x500, 353K)

say you want no more than training you fucking pussy, learn to turn people down.

maybe your standards are super high ? Show us a pic of the chick and we'll help you decide m8

never gonna make it

Post pics of her user.
This struggle is part of making it though, once you're attractive, it's to everybody, not just Stacies and hidden qt's.

Also
>go home and play DOOM with sore arms
Confirmed for patrician Jow Forumsizen

Attached: liftinhell.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

This.

Pound and keep on the sideline for extra pounding when you need it.

i am too lazy to pull this shit off by myself i need some fucktard yelling at me to hit it harder
can't dox that shit bruh
imagine aubrey plaza who did heroine

it's custom to tip PTs with sex, you should have been aware of this OP

this is normal?
PT's bone their trainees?
what the fucking hell.

i mean i would've done that if i wasn't a 275 lbs mountain beast and i had the chance to date girls my height who were models and strippers.
I'm having a hard time wasting time of roasties who are 6/10 or something like that. I'd rather play vidya and eat my broteins instead of talking to them or having physical contact.

i just wanna get back to 200 lbs and jack up so i can reclaim my land of models and strippers but not being a beta cuck who is submisive to his happiness thro chicks.

this time i actually learned something, that i can be happy being alone without a problem

Say you want to train your dick but you aren't looking for a relationship

Op has small dick and low confidence. He claims shes ugly but really hes scared to fuck her.

take a screencap of her IG picture or some shit. Your explanation sounds p hot

nice post roastie

>Aubrey Plaza who did heroin
Lmao. Why do they always look like this? Just always.

Attached: 225px-Aubrey_Plaza_2012_Shankbone.jpg (225x281, 17K)

normal on both sides, yes, it's why you never trust your girl with a PT either

Why even post this off you won't post a picture?

So a regular Aubrey Plaza?

>suicide grip
>forgot how he got there

the dude bros are more looks than talks sadly.
just standing there without any force in voice to motivate sadly

Just give her sex every now and then so you can retain her as a PT. I've had sex for a lot less valuable things

Underrated

she wants me to be her child's substitute dad tho, bro. Like she wants to BF me, man.
this ain't good.
i just wanna play vidya and lift things

tell her no u have a kid and ur ugly and smell bad
god why is op ALWAYS a fucking faggot goddam

Attached: 1538618039431.jpg (900x900, 67K)

I was in a similiar situation once.
Don't do it. You'll lose self confidence if you step too low.

yeah because they don't want to fuck you, the passion transmitted along with the sexual tension is what makes PTs work, and consequently why they fuck their trainees so much

so just tell her you're not emotionally in the right place for a relationship right now, and all you can handle is maybe something super casual (so basically translates to she trains you, you fuck her and get your nut, and that's it). It doesn't matter if it's true or not, as long as it works as an excuse

>i just wanna play vidya and lift things
Well tell her that, or that you're gay witha pic of Zyzz attached. Or pump & dump bro. you have the upper hand really, no need to worry.

>ugly
>with a kid
noparoo niggaroo

She has a kid already proving she's a fuck up with protection, just be careful big guy

Attached: 1535250907337.jpg (480x792, 28K)

bro,if you wouldn't smash that i have doubts about your heterosexuality

Attached: 4B19482600000578-0-Flashed_some_flesh_Aubrey_Plaza_put_on_quite_a_show_as_she_arriv-m-12_15235901193 (634x1150, 102K)

>instagram chick
>finds out she's ugly after meeting her

Did you not look at her photos?

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ON HEROINE BRO.
NOT 1:1 AUBREY SADLY

my plan was to use her to get back into shredder mode and hit up chicks that my physique allows not some leftover shit with a child.
i'm better than that.

Attached: 1541165111114.jpg (299x299, 17K)

it's a case of pics made cleverly to hide her ratchet by time face.

Take screenshot of her pics. Then clear exif data just in case by uploading to imgur. Then screenshot again. Then post that screenshot. Cannot be doxed.

>not banging her after workouts until you're shredded
>not proceeding to throw that bitch to the curb as soon as something better comes along
beta pussy detected

Attached: 1537811894566.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

I don't get it. I have had sex with dozens and more dozens of hot girls. But you know what else I do all the time? Fuck ugly girls. It's great they will treat you like a god and you can get the poison out without jerking off.

If you don't fuck uggos you are honestly just a little bitch.