Any office wagecucks in? how the fuck do you train everyday and keep eating healthy...

any office wagecucks in? how the fuck do you train everyday and keep eating healthy? i'm coming home from work 5 pm dead tired. the only thing i'm able to get done is to get something to eat then fall asleep. what the fuck do I do wrong and how do you do it Jow Forums?

Attached: 1529921175366.png (1056x1089, 272K)

Find a job that's not draining or doesn't take up most of the day.

>5pm
>dead tired
kys

>5 pm dead tired
Breathe properly.

fuck off my thread filthy neets

Seriously what are you doing in your office? Answering calls? Building tables in Excel?

Attached: fit fresco.png (1000x800, 49K)

You have shit posture which is fucking with your lungs which is fucking with your oxygen intake, making you tired.
Sit in your wageslave chair properly

The only thing you can do is just go. I’ve had the same feeling to. Greater or lesser degree for years, depending on how much I like the job; and the only solution I’ve found to work is to just force myself to do it.

If you do you’ll experience one of two things:

> 1. “Well that workout was shit, but at least I don’t feel guilty for not having gone. I probably didn’t make any progress, but fuck it! I didn’t regress either.” Or;

> 2. “God I felt like shit for the first ten minutes. But, I’m actually glad that I came here.”

Either way you’ll probably feel better after you force yourself. Good luck fellow wage cuck!!!!!

i act as a medium for the IT
people want to submit complaints and other things and i bring them to the IT people

>i'm coming home from work 5 pm dead tired.
From an office job? Have you tried sleeping at night?

Has your office not advanced to the messenger pigeon stage.

I'm getting on average 5 hours of sleep. Working as a truck dispatcher, so sometimes I'll get calls in the middle of the night.

When I'm a wagie I just force myself to go, but there's a few things you gotta focus on. One is making sure your diet and sleep is on point because you need energy after waking up and sitting down in a suicide inducing job for 8 hours a day. The second is you have to learn how to cut your losses/handle suboptimal conditions. Figure out how you should handle your workout when you're tired such that you still work as hard as possible but you don't risk injury. Maybe scale back your intensity a little while adding more volume, and make sure you spend some time to really focus and brace on your lifts.

>I'm getting on average 5 hours of sleep.
>work makes me dead tired
no it's your childish sleep schedule that's fucking you up
lay off the video games and go to sleep at 10

start doing cocaine

You're mentally tired/drained, not physically. Know the difference.

Head straight to the gym after work. Even if you feel tired. After a while, working out will make you recharge mentally and you will feel more revitalised.

Attached: wanted-office-at-desk.jpg (690x350, 33K)

I go lifting twice a week (fbw) and boxing once a week. It helps to either go directly after work or do it the otherway round and come home, cook, eat, wait 1 hour and then go training. Always have your gymbag readily packed near the door. Make it a habit.

Attached: excellence is a habit.jpg (1238x876, 162K)

is three times a week enough for you to stay relatively fit?

For me, yes. Lifting heavy with 10 mins warmup rowing and 25 mins liss cardio afterwards and boxing once a week keeps me quite fit and burns some kcals to avoid me going landwhale. Depends on ones goals, I guess.

Combined with a small but decend kcals-deficit it even works for losing weight.

>never had an on call job

I was sleeping 4 hours a day doing cement casing work in the oilfield. Some jobs are fucking brutal and screw your sleep/energy. We can't all flip burgers for 5 hour shifts.

Is this you?

Attached: 27g72y.jpg (1697x912, 93K)

>Office wagecuck
>Dead tired
How the fuck are you tired sitting at your desk all day?

I hope this at least pays well. You don't wanna mess with concrete.

Attached: Locke.mkv_snapshot.jpg (1916x800, 331K)

I'm amazed wagecucks don't just half ass their work and feed their boss the illusion that they're working for free gibs.

>end at 6pm because spain has a regulation for one non paid hour long pause
>sunlight's gone by that time in winter because of the retarded timezone
Shit's draining bros.

Attached: 1523751974572.jpg (672x900, 148K)

Don't do it anymore, it did though. And your right, powdered silicates are a serious health hazard, you have to wear a respirator while doing the job since it involves blowing cement/chemical blends into a giant cement pumping unit that mixes and pumps the cement slurry on the fly.

So you work 9 to 5 sitting at a desk all day and you are too tired to work out after? Lmao you don't deserve to be big then, you are a pussy.

I work landscaping every day usually 10 or more hours and I bring myself a protein packed lunch and a shake and I lift for about an hour after work every day.

U not gonna make it bitch.

I do this for the most of the year, lol. Can't slack in the season though.

>5 pm dead tired
Dude holy shit if anything at all just slam your preworkout right before you leave the office and don't go home first just go straight to the gym.

This is literally me. Of my 37.5 hours a week, I probably work about 15 of them. The modern 'working day' is just not productive. I guarantee that if the average office worker did 4 days for 30 hours, they'd produce probably 95% of the work they do if they worked all 5 days.

In relation to OP, you just force yourself into a habit. No matter how much you don't really wanna go, get yourself some pre-workout in your system, think about how you don't wanna be a sadkunt and just fucking go. Eventually you'll be like me where if you don't go, you just feel like a waster piece of shit.

Where in Spain user

Many people work actual shift work

12 hour days as standard

>So you work 9 to 5 sitting at a desk all day and you are too tired to work out after? Lmao you don't deserve to be big then, you are a pussy.

Have you ever actually used your brain intensively for 8 hours straight at work, user? All the while under stress?

Yes

That has fuck all to do with my physicality

You are just beta

>office job
>tired

Pick 1. My first 10 mins of the workday is more work than you do all week pal

This

I carry drywall 12 hrs a day and then workout after for 1.5 hours and I'm 42 years old

Nigger, I do a physical job 8am-4pm, have to leave at 7:15 and come back home at 4:40. Wife and two kids.
I still lift 3-4 times per week. My wife still lifts 3-4 times per week. My fucking 3 year old son works out 3-4 times per week and when my toddler daughter learns to move around, she will do physical activity at the gym 3-4 times per week.

Your cushy office job is not making you tired. Your lazy ass is making you tired.

>work 80-100 hours per week as a doctor
>go to Jow Forums and see people whining about regular 9-5 jobs

Attached: anentiregallonperday.jpg (250x250, 14K)

I do it at night a couple times a week or on weekends. Tbh I’m fucking exhausted when i come home. I just try to stay skinny by eating healthy and never drinking.

Do cardio and positive reinforcement. Being tired is mostly placebo.
>t. Someone who trained 6 hours of martial arts today

try to get a more chill job or chill more at your current one. chilling doesnt mean doing useless stuff tho, be more in the moment m8

OP gonna ignore these other guys and let you know what's really going on

You're mentally exhausted, but you're not tired, you haven't fuckin moved all day

This is where your mindset comes in handiest, make sure you enjoy the gym, that you enjoy pushing yourself

That way the gym isn't the extra thing you have to do, it's the extra thing you want to do

Or become a fat fuck or whatever

>80-100 hours a week
wow what a life you must live

this

how the fuck is that Possible OP?

Listen, I'm working as a cement laborer, I get up every day at 0300, hit the gym at 0400 and be outta there by 0630 to go to my job. I work for 9 and a half hours and when I get off at 1630 I go home shower eat watch some netflix then sleep at 1900.
On top of all of this I have a very solid diet and I've lost so much fat that I actually have a 6pack right now.

Why do I do that? Because I love the gym and my body. You're just a coward who sits on his ass all day and then has the audacity to claim he's "tired". Fuck off if I can do it then anyone can.

LOL OFFICE WORK TIRING? I PULL 12 HOURS AT A WAREHOUSE AND STILL LIFT

>have a 9-5 like you
>getting up 8 am meaning going to sleep at 11 pm to midnight will easily cover the healthy 8 hours of sleep (reminder that sleeping over 8 hours a day is literally hurting yourself)
>meaning that getting off work at 5 pm leaves me with 6 to 7 hours of free time off-work

ok if you can't find time to have an hour long workout in 6 fucking hours of free time after work you're doing something absolutely fucking wrong
with 6 hours you can easily even fit a 2 hours power nap to rest after a day of work to regenerate energy before heading to workout

what the fuck are you doing wrong you stupid shit?

It's pretty rough. Getting to help so many kids is rewarding, but I don't plan on doing it much longer. However, I still work out 3-4 days per week. Nobody that works

i used to work as a farmer for most of my life up until i left for college. farmwork was up at 3am and home at 6-7pm 5-7 days out of the week. Now i have an office job working as an EE, and the only thing keeping me sane is my 980 schedule. having worked physical labor before i can say without a doubt that office work is more tiring (for me), but it is completely mental and my willpower is constantly tested everyday i plan on going to the gym. when i was doing physical labor i found working out after work easier to get into becuase of homegym and still feeling mentally awake eventhough my body was tired.

lol u bitch. I get up at 1am every day, run a marathon before work, then walk into the office at 5 and do 14 hours of nonstop brain surgery. afterwards i sprint 3 miles to the gym, where i warm up with a 4pl8 bench, all while managing my extensive real estate portfolio. So tell me again how fucking around in excel and browsing reddit for 8 hours is so hard

yes
t. Engineering manager with enough responsibilities and stress that a lesser being (ie you) would want to end it all after a month but still manages to lift 5 times a week and has plenty of energy afterwards

ITT: Blue collar retards destroying their joints

Attached: 1541283009855.jpg (600x574, 30K)

oh no no no, you are that faggot that keeps sending me "bug" reports?!

Literally the best reply in this thread

Only reply in this thread worth reading.

I struggle with it too. I'm a teacher and I'm on my feet all day working with the keeeds. When I get home I'm pretty tired, but I just force myself to hit the iron or the pavement. Within 5-10 minutes of starting the workout, I instantly forget how tired I was and feel better.

You just have to remind yourself when you feel shitty that once you get going, you'll feel awesome, and accomplished once you're done.

this,
im now working part time (about 24 hours a week) and doing last year of my masters degree, if i didnt like going to the gym i would give it up

Caffeine and a will to get stronger.

Yes
t. Nurse, 12 hour shifts on nights working med surge as active duty and an NCO

>5 pm dead tired
you're like a [spoiler]whiny little bitch[/spoiler] baby

ok, this is [spoiler]epic[/spoiler]

If you're dead tired by 5 p.m you probably eat like shit throughout the day... lots of sugar, caffeine, processed fats and things of the sort. I would highly recommend a diet change

I go to the gym after work as well as practice IF to counteract the junk that I may occasionally consume throughout the week. I sadly work 50 hour work weeks at least (Fuck construction management). Shit makes me want to retire early.

t. Works from 7am-5pm. Also doesn't consume coffee

Attached: 1451298707310.png (341x412, 7K)

stop being a pussy and stop making excuses

The joys of pre-workout
>And a mentality of wanting to be healthier

so you look at tickets and tell people who can actually fix them about the tickets

I work out for free in the office gym. Not great, but it has a barbell, a squat stand, and a bench so the essentials are covered.

You're not sleeping enough. No, your routine of napping when you get home and then staying up late shitposting does not count.

Get some melatonin and a bottle of zquil and have yourself a 12+ hour night of sleep for a day or two to recover from how bad you've been burning yourself. You'll understand what I mean after you've done so, and you'll know why you need to keep a more or less healthy schedule from then on.

If work is tiring you too much to work out you are either a pussy or your nutrition is horrible

He's a landscaper. It's unlikely he's ever used his brain at all, period.

Did you just join the workforce? I had a bit of an adjustment period, you just have to keep pushing yourself

>nurse

We found the faggot guys.

Oh, also, it might help if you lift first thing in the morning instead

Dead tired from sitting on your ass all day?
Give up if staring at a PC makes you this tired your never going to make it.
Hur dur how do I eat healthy? Meal prep your lunches and bring them to work the process isn't that hard.
Lazy American fuck kys

You’re mentally exhausted, and that’s okay OP. In my experience:

>be me, ~5 months removed from grad school graduation
>working full time at gaming company for last 3 months
>wake up at 6:30 every day, at gym by 7 every day
>at work by 9:30, always have lots of work to do, some days more mentally stressful than others
>done by 6, ~ 50 minutes of traffic each day back
>afternoon consists of relaxing, vidya, or time with GF/family
>sleep by 11:30
>repeat 5 days a week

Sometimes I’m mentally exhausted by the end of the day, but typically only happens once, maybe twice every other week or so.

There are times when I don’t “feel” like going to the gym. I always come out of it with “the first 5 minutes really sucked, but I feel really good and I’m glad I went”, or “wasn’t the best, but at least I pushed through and went with it”.

My best advice is going before work. You’ll feel better throughout the day knowing you already went, and you have the rest of the day after you’re off to do whatever you want.

Good luck user, you got this and I’m rooting for you. We’re all gonna make it.

LOL, first thing that popped in my head

>what is it you'd say you do here?

b/r

I work 40-50 hours a week at my desk job. I go in the mornings. Anyone complaining that they can't get up that early is a child who doesn't want to change.

Attached: 1471151225652.jpg (406x364, 50K)

I was struggling to go in the afternoon while doing field work. Jumped on the first chance to move into the office and started going to the gym at 4am. Never felt better

Your life sounds so normal and yet so pleasant. If you haven't already, you're going to make it, user

Thank you fellow user. I’m blessed to do something I enjoy every weekday, the discipline is tough but worth it. I’ve always been on the stronger side, but really working hard to slim up. I hope you’re making it, user.

I just do it. No other way around it. I made a home gym tho.