Any vegans here?

So is anyone here actually a vegan or are all you just LARPing? I can't wrap my mind around why anyone would put themselves on this diet by choice, since it's pretty much the most unnatural, unhealthy way for a human to eat.

Attached: 500x_no-such-thing-as-a-vegan.jpg (500x413, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism
plantbasednews.org/post/radio-4-vegan-diet-best-way-save-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/92/5/1040/4597496
discord.gg/ujXAaav
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=3odC9gEXX2c
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_example
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unnatural
Enjoy living in the woods, naked faggot
>unhealthy
Its been proven to be healthier over and over

Fuck off

Attached: CDrM3je_d.jpg (640x529, 56K)

i think leaning towards veganism is probably the right idea for ur health and our environment. i'm not vegan but i think it's a pretty decent idea. although most vegans are annoying goobers.

its impossible to be vegan lol. The FDA allows a certain amount of animal tissue in agricultural products such as wheat. When ever you eat any kind of large agricultural food your eating mice.

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism

Attached: b85cc07.jpg (640x465, 54K)

>plastics: don't use them
fuck right off....what are you using to reply to these posts? wooden phones, woven keyboards?

Attached: 20180922_220248.jpg (4608x2592, 2.92M)

plantbasednews.org/post/radio-4-vegan-diet-best-way-save-the-world

Attached: 2d70bcf.png (1280x720, 942K)

I truly love animals. They are great, kind, empathetic creatures with rich personal mindscapes and feelings. I treasure and protect them from abuse. Industrial farming is fucking disgusting and it fills me with hate.

BUT we are supposed to eat animals and I do it all the time. They just deserve respect while they are alive.

We are all LARPing. Vegans don't actually exist and are an elaborate meme to troll dumb newfags.

Attached: b8062e1.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

>as far as is possible and practicable

Large scale agriculture requires large scale pollination. They bring in flat beds full of bee hives. This is VERY harsh on the bees and you lose about 20% of your colonies just from the transport alone (that can be well over 400+ dead colonies). Add in the hives that come back are very stressed and aggressive from the move (comparable to a dog that came from an abussive home).

So any of your crops that require pollination are actually a by-product from exploiting bees. So there is no such thing as a real vegan (unless you live on a hippy commune)

Attached: 2010-may-9-062.jpg (2272x1704, 896K)

>No u the image

Attached: 1438297127622.png (600x600, 370K)

Yeah, I really am. I don't do it for health.

For me there are only 4 reasons to eat meat
>tradition
>habit
>convenience
>taste

None of them are good enough reasons for the horror I've seen in industrial farming.

"It is a kingdom of conscience, or nothing."

>kvetching about fucking BEES justifies slitting open the throat of a still living animal with a higher IQ than a human child

Attached: gify5.jpg (512x542, 22K)

>kvetching
what a surprise the veganposters are jewish

Pretty amazing how strong confident men need to bitch about lettuce-eaters because they feel threatened
Keep it up manlet

>medicine is almost always unnecessary

Attached: C50ECB6A6A484AFDBE77DB627E73FAFA109700000301FB91701E_tmp.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

>that pic
Nice maymay

> Its been proven to be healthier over and over

Where? When?
The people with the longest life expectancy in the world right now are in Hong Kong. Dietary staples? Fish and meat

Lots of ways to instantly kill an animal. Slitting it's throat is a muslim practice.

Although idgaf how it's killed cause I'm not a bleeding heart vegan.

>killing an animal "painlessly" is somehow fine even if you have zero need to do it
Why?

Veganism is not a diet, it's a culturally learned mental disorder just like communism, feminism, and homosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>even if you have zero need to do it

Umm we need meat to live a healthy life. I'm not taking your jew supplements and we aren't fucking sheep, we barely convert any of the nutriets from plants properly. Most people don't have the proper means to convert vitamin A from carotenoids

> Back in 2014, David Carter weighed 285 pounds and was working his way back up to 300. He had just signed with the Oakland Raiders, and was adding ice cream shakes and entire gallons of milk to his diet.

Oh look, yet another athlete who's allegedly gone vegan. Oh look, hes been vegan for less than 10 years.
When are you people gonna realize that this means literally nothing. I mean, you do know people can lie right? Veganism is a cool trend nowadays, so claiming to be vegan is a great way to get your name out and virtue signal. Whats stopping someone from lying about it?
Fighter Nate Diaz claimed to be vegan, but later admitted in an interview that he eats eggs.
Lol, vegans are the most guillable naive group of people I've ever seen.

>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
Nice try, Sv3rige

> i care about cows so im more moral than you
> who cares about bees lol
Oh look, vegans moving the goalpost again. Colour me surprised.
Veganism really is just an abstract, random ideological cult used by insecure people to fake a moral superiority over others for their own ego fuel

Attached: e398a8e.jpg (720x495, 40K)

No, you numbnuts, I try to minimize my interaction with bee agriculture but it's literally impossible at the broader level (which means it fits the Vegan Society's definition of veganism)
The point is that trying to provide yourself moral ground for fucking factory farming because I might have slapped a mosquito once in my life is retarded.

>try

Strawman argument, people are not "trying" to find flaws in veganism, they're pointing out the obvious flaws in response to vegans pretending their diet is perfect.

>sole intention of reducing suffering

If more vegan's admitted they were idiot idealists there wouldn't be an issue, stick to this and stop pretending that you're healthy.

>stop pretending you're healthy
Did Jon Venus hurt you?

Higher T
Less cancer
Stronger erections
Higher IQ
Less disease
Less deficiencies
Longer lives
Smell better
Better in bed
Ethically superior

Attached: 9675327.jpg (749x500, 109K)

where do you get your non-ALA o3

Repeat that and use a human word that actually gives google search results that bear any semblance to a food item.

like communism?

ALA is a type of omega 3 but not the one we need
if you couldn't figure it out from the abbreviation you're in the danger zone

oops sorry i posted the meat eater benefits

> appropriately planned
Yeah, so with supplements

>The point is that trying to provide yourself moral ground for fucking factory farming because I might have slapped a mosquito once in my life is retarded.

I dont support factory farms or bee farms, nor am i claiming a moral high ground.

Edgy

Attached: 9aa7372.jpg (320x400, 10K)

>be vegan child
>die

ALA can convert to EPA and DHA at rates that provide appropriate amounts of both.
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/92/5/1040/4597496
>Be on Jow Forums
>supplements are bad
So you're a vegan who doesn't consume ANY products of bee agriculture? Congrats, you're more moral than me, I'll try to do better. If you still eat meat you're worse than anyone who doesn't categorically, tho.
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 13K)

> jon venus
> muh vegan celebrity
Lol. You mean the guy that has literally admitted he will eat meat again?
Why do people take these "vegan" celebrities at face value. Faking being vegan would be easy as fuck and it would make sense. You get access to a niche, loyal group of followers that literally don't question anything you say thanks to the superior moral vegan halo effect. And you can have it all, and still just eat meat off camera.
Its like that vegan strong man thats part of the "Gamechangers" movement. Selling all kinds of merchandise and getting his name out there, all because he's allegedly vegan now

Alright vegans, deliver me a fundamental theory of morality stat

Citations fucking needed lmao

>vegans
>using cars, smartphones, computers, trains, planes, or anything that uses gas, oil, or plastic

So are vegans so stupid that they don’t believe in dinosaurs or they just don’t believe dinos were animals

I opt to eat vegan wheenever I can but it's not always possible. I also drink whey protein.

Just pointing out a vegan who's healthier, better looking, and bigger than you, it's obviously gotten you a bit hot under the collar.

Do you even know what veganism is?

>So you're a vegan who doesn't consume ANY products of bee agriculture? Congrats, you're more moral than me, I'll try to do better. If you still eat meat you're worse than anyone who doesn't categorically, tho

What makes eating meat immoral? I dont support factory farming. I buy my meat locally where animals are treated great

roids lmao

Killing a sentient being for no good reason is obviously a morally wrong thing to do.

Did you read what I wrote? Hes likely lying about being vegan and he is also on steroids so its a mute point.

but meat is necessary for optimal human function, thats a good reason

>animals are treated great
>Get killed

>meat is necessary for optimal human function

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement (((OP)))

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (756x546, 679K)

Then why does creatine raise vegan iq?

>adequate

>and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
Can you read?

Yes. You abstain from using any animal products. Reptiles are animals. Vegans don’t wear leather shoes.
Hydrocarbons are made of decomposed carbon based life. Which is a mix of plants, and guess what, ANIMALS.

IF YOU ARE A VEGAN THAT USES ELECTRICITY, COMPUTERS, OR SMARTPHONES, YOU ARE USING MILLIONS OF YEARS OF ANIMAL SUFFERING FOR YOUR OWN GAIN
FAKE VEGANS GET OUT

They're domesticated animals that would die anyway, killed by a different animal

>may

Why should we respect the sentience of the animal?

explain why this is morally wrong
if you can't link your moral beliefs back to solid philosophy you're just a sheep

Literally no reason for you to cut down on meat. Replace some of it with fish and beans of sorts, just don't eat onions. Eat meat once, twice a week or just stop eating it. It's not fucking hard and if you can't go a month without meat you're probably a mamma's boy or the type of person to pick out tomatos or pickles from a burger in front of your date.

> Well-planned
Which means the use of dietary supplements are required. Ergo, the actual diet is not adequate on its own.

>Well-planned vegetarian diets *are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.*
English. Mother. Fucker. Do. You. Speak. It.
>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. -the Vegan Society
You can''t exploit or be cruel to an animal that died 40 million years ago, on this definition you could even eat roadkill if you wanted.
Why do you respect the sentience of other humans?
Do you want a utilitarian, deontological, virtue ethicist, or natural law argument for veganism?

wow SOYA is apparently onions now

>on Jow Forums
>supplements are bad
You realize that basically every should be taking a multivitamin, right? There's a large percentage of omnivores that have net B12 deficits too just because they eat like shit.

>Do you want a utilitarian, deontological, virtue ethicist, or natural law argument for veganism?
what you believe in

if multis are NECESSARY for your diet it's a bad diet, you take multis just in case your diet IS bad

I'm a moral nihilist, I'm vegan because it improves my self perception, environmental impact and health. If you believe in almost ANY moral system, though, there's an argument for veganism.
>if multis are NECESSARY for your diet it's a bad diet
They're not, technically. All of the nutrients in a multi can come from edible, vegan, sources, it just gets really difficult to be THAT careful about your diet. Even B12 is doable if you had some experience culturing bacteria or were willing to eat unwashed locally grown produce.
Further, that's a wonky argument, given that supplements are often part of diets, my definition of a diet would be one that literally hurts you like some sort of juice cleanse or the standard American diet.

*my definition of a BAD diet

>Why do you respect the sentience of other humans?
Because I'm a human, if I don't I'll be sent to jail, and a human is worth more than a fucking cow.

Factory farmed animal products are full of multivitamins
Vegans have less deficiencies on average (tested before multivitamins were mainstream ie Adventists)

and factory farmed animals are also fucking worse for you

I am not arguing for factory farmed animal products
I could flip the same argument on you with all the processed vegan fake meats and other bullshit

99.6% iirc

Attached: Tyson_v1_FB.png (700x700, 654K)

>because I'm human
This is a bad argument unless you're willing to bite the bullet on genociding hypothetical alien races just as intelligent as us.
>If I don't I'll be sent to jail
Not a moral argument
>a human life is worth more than a fucking cow
No one said otherwise, I'd kill five hundred cows before I killed a human but there's no good reason to kill a cow.

If you aren't paying $45 for your tendieslaying it's not happy farms and sunshine

>be omnivore child following a diet thrown together by a spastic retard
>grow up at 50% of your potential
>be vegan child accidentally not eating this random fucking ground up guatemalan seed no human being ever would eat voluntarily unless it was part of their meme fad diet
>die
it's not called the vegan DIEt for nothing

Go away, Sv3rige

>This is a bad argument unless you're willing to bite the bullet on genociding hypothetical alien races just as intelligent as us
hypothetical arguments like this are impossible to answer

>Not a moral argument
OK, because I recognize that killing a fellow human for no reason is evil

>No one said otherwise, I'd kill five hundred cows before I killed a human but there's no good reason to kill a cow.
for food, and to preserve the species. In the wild they would go extinct.

>Teeth falling out
>Body looks like emaciated corpse

Any other benefits of veganism I missed?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Attached: Manic Skeletal Vegan.jpg (1021x572, 60K)

>>It is the position of the American Nuclear Association that appropriately planned nuclear power plants, including total plutonium or uranium plants, are safe, energetically adequate, and may provide climate benefits in the prevention of CO2 emissions. Well-planned nuclear power plants are appropriate for cities during all stages of the life cycle, including small town, boom town, industrial town, metropolitan area, and tourist town, and for military installations.
if your diet needs "appropriate planning" you are playing with fire

Teeth guy with zero evidence is back. Have you come to prove anything this time or to add 90 posts to my shitpost?

Attached: DDdiTmL_d.jpg (640x372, 22K)

a child who doesn't get breast milk is at a disadvantage

>Do you even know what veganism is?

If you are (((JON PENUS))) huge vegan star, it means building a huge muscle body eating lots and lots of meat every day, then WOOP!!

>Switching to vegan!!!

Then become a fraud 'vegan' star and harvest the vegan dollars from millions of vegan skeletons like you? I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=3odC9gEXX2c

Attached: 0009ef3b.jpg (605x500, 98K)

holy fuck
see

You make about $20/mo doing this all day and that makes me happy.

Attached: 1536960087608.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I don't have to prove anything, vegan nutjoobs prove they are sickly emaciated corpses if they stick to veganism long term, with a bonus they seem to lose their mind and go stark raving mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

You want me to prove the sky is blue, shall I prove that water is wet? Look at these vegans, they prove me right every day.

Attached: Natural Outdoor Kids.jpg (1024x679, 233K)

>hypothetical arguments like this are impossible to answer
Here's an easy answer to the argument, respect the lives of sentient beings, done, that's it, it's incredibly easy to answer, you just don't like the implications.
>OK, because I recognize that killing a fellow human for no reason is evil
So the first argument? See the debunk I already made.
>for food, and to preserve the species. In the wild they would go extinct.
You don't need to eat meat and there's nothing inherently good about a species continuing to exist if that existence is torture.
Continue quoting a literal flat earther, it makes vegans look better, desu.
Nigger, ANY diet requires appropriate planning, are you retarded?
Breast milk is vegan because it's voluntarily given by a morally agent being.
The earth isn't flat you fucking mong

Sorry I posted the wrong photo below your post, those are healthy natural kids, here is a vegan see pic, it's probably you lol.

Attached: Average nutjob Vegan.jpg (703x368, 54K)

> 3:55
> "they're much more docile"
wow

>Nigger, ANY diet requires appropriate planning, are you retarded?
different diets have different levels of robustness in their planning
vegan diets are like jenga towers

I hear you bro, I wish that flat earth nutjob would STFU. Veganism is the most complete diet known to man. I follow Arnold Kauffman. He is my favorite vegan youtuber are you subscribed too??

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

Attached: Arnolds Way for Superior Vegan Health.jpg (1070x550, 66K)

Do you know your logical fallacies baldy or are you just retarded from your shitty diet?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_example
Want to hear a true statement? More omnivores are overweight than vegans. From this we can equate that you're a fatfuck.
A bald, stupid, useless, poor fatfuck.
You've been trying to gain spotlight for a decade now and only have a minor following of cancerous retards.
And holy shit fix those teeth.

Attached: 1539062971243.jpg (480x360, 23K)

That's literally what (((Veganism))) is for. To make us docile castrated human sheep, for our (((master's))) pleasure.

Attached: Freelee Castrates her Soyboys.jpg (804x602, 58K)

>taking a multivitamin and drinking a protein shake is like playing jenga
The earth is an oblate spheroid, someday I hope you'll figure that out.
>veganism is a Jewish plot but drinking (((milk)) packed with estrone is fine