Attached: 3Y8qhKW.png (1069x783, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grab it and pull it back.

I like pulling my foreskin back and forth really fast, maybe try that

enjoy your paraphimosis

Hold it down as far as it will go without causing pain for 10-15 seconds 3-4 times every time you masturbate

If you go to the doctor for phimosis you can get a prescription for topical steroid creams, they wont do shit for you phimosis but it will be an insane test boost. And then you will have to get an adult circumcision. I know this from personal experience.

Grip and rip needle dick

Stretch it every day in the shower 3x30 seconds, should take about a month, that's what I did. Put your two index fingers inside and pull apart if you can

This but you don't need to jerk off to do it

Also speak to your doctor and you might be able to get betamethasone cream which will help the skin to stretch. Once you can pull it back a bit then you'll be able to actually stretch it outwards and eventually get rid of the tightness altogether

Attached: 1504791794643.png (800x559, 521K)

The jerk off thing was just for convenience, since you're already touching your dick and all.

Anyway forgot to say this method worked for me, and in surprisingly short time

RIP
I had to get circumcized in 5th grade because of this

this
Did this for a few months and got rid of phimosis

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / Dzj9HkQ

Oh no no no
Big mistake

Nice try (((shekelstein)))

I can pull back fully and normally when flaccid but not when erect.. Does this work in my situation? Do I have to force it back when erect? Feels like the skin would fucking tear

>4 days into no nut november
>touching the foreskin
wouldn't recommend that

Enjoy prostate cancer retard

Stretch it while it's flaccid and you'll find it will gradually become more flexible while erect. Try gently pulling it back as far as it will go while erect (don't break your nofap). Don't 'force' it but stretch it to the point of minor discomfort, just like stretching a muscle

Thanks user, this will work won't it, I won't need to get (((jewed))) will I?

>getting phimosis diagnosed in 5th grade
>getting circumcised as a solution

Holy shit, what fucking terrible doctors. The foreskin doesn't always retract until people are almost an adult. Also it can be fixed by stretching/steroid creams.

Enjoy the dried up dick head.

Attached: circumcision9.jpg (960x496, 92K)

It'll work, if you can retract it while flaccid then you're already halfway there

Yea what the guy said works, it still took like a year for me to get a normal peepee.
But its still better cutting a piece of your dick off.

This is a great guide on curing phimosis: phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/

Preputioplasty cures phimosis surgically without removing any tissue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty

You can't have phimosis that young, the average age that a boy's foreskin will retract is around 10 years old, and sometimes it is much later.

Thanks anons

Bicycle pump and a rubber band. Figure it out.

Stretch everyday, it's how I fixed mines being too tight. And when you finally are able to pull it back you need to exercise your dick because it'll be hella sensitive.
jew'd

Wtf user, I pumped my ass so full of air that my anus ruptured and I have to go to the hospital.

whenever i squat i feel like my dick backs away into my crotch kinda like a car being parked in a garage

get circumsized go..guy

fuckin kek

THE MARK OF THE JEW IS UPON YOUR SCARRED BODY FOREVERMORE

WHEN YOU CREATE CHILDREN THE MARK OF THE JEW WILL BE UPON YOUR WIFE'S WOMB

It depends on how bad it is. If you can't pull it back at ALL no matter how soft you are, well see a doctor

However, if you can pull it back when its anything but rock hard then trying one of the tricks mentioned above should work.

Are you boys able to retract it fully past your erect bepis?

I stretched mine to the point where it'll get so far but then feel like I plateaued, so then stopped. Maybe I didn't continue the routine for long enough?

Thanks mate. I'm in the same position as that guy, I can retract while flaccid but not while erect.

Use someone's mouth

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.39_[2018.07.15_00.10.36].png (716x712, 584K)

I'm constantly surprised by how many guys out there have phimosis. Definitely don't go for a (((snip))), just stretch it out, and be patient.
keep it up, I can retract past the glans when erect, but just barely. It happens more when fucking than retracting it by hand. It'll take more focused stretching of whichever part is still tight, and it's not like it'll tighten up again.

Well you did it wrong cause the pump gets fastened to the foreskin. You blow it up like the balloon it is and it'll stretch