Who smokes weed?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on wacky baccy? Can you really be fit and smoke weed?

I'm still dyel but have made what I think are significant gains from where I started and love a stoagie, but strictly on a night or when I'm off work and on a rest day.

Attached: IMG_0070.jpg (1200x1016, 120K)

>Who smokes weed?
Faggots. That's who.

Stop fucking up your already subhuman wonky mestizo brain and do your facepulls, nigger. NON-NEGOTIABLE.

have reckless abandon for self improvement and leave behind these lies.

think about it for a second, and yes I did smoke weed, I'm coloradoan and did irreparable damage to my statesment.

>is weed
>is desirable in your garden

>is green cross
>is true salvation

pick one or the other.

i threw away 2 years with smoking the weedz dont do it kid

DUDE

Weed is what's preventing me from going back to being an alcoholic.I don't really care about arguing if it's good or not I just know that for me it's a lesser of two evils

Need to sort out your mental trauma, then you don't have to broski

what the actual fuck are you trying to say

Did weed give you brain damage?

i have an oil cartridge that i pretty much just use to sleep, what are Jow Forums's thoughts on this? I had severe insomnia before getting it and now I sleep 8-9 hours a night and wake up extremely well-rested

Weed isn't bad so long as you can manage it and keep yourself from temptations such as munchies, just like Alcohol isn't so bad as long as you know what the fuck you're doing.

I wholeheartedly agree, user

based stroke poster

I love it. It has completely substituted alcohol for me, doesn't make me feel like shit, doesn't give me hangovers, doesn't put me in a bad mood, jokes are funnier, music is catchier, food tastes better, my dogs are a lot more fun to play with, my brother's kid suddenly doesn't seem annoying, so on and so forth. Smoking sativa in my garage gym while doing arms is the most therapeutic thing I've ever discovered, just getting a pump while dancing to shit I've saved from /wsg/ threads.

I can not recommend it enough.

Attached: 1524840330098.webm (720x720, 997K)

Smoke every couple of weeks usually when I watch a ppv or when friends got it that come over. It sounds dumb but I really like to smoke on my porch and look at my ranch. Seeing everything I've made and reflecting then planning on what to do next it makes the process more enjoyable for me. Plus I enjoy the high and the conversations with my friends. Sometimes I'll saddle up my horse and smoke while I ride checking the fence line. Everything in moderation though.

Attached: 634fc7589ecb8b3229528763c2a246a1--cowboy-hats-cowboys.jpg (236x236, 8K)

It's fine in moderation. Some of the permavirgins on this site hate it because they lash out on popular aspects of society to make up for the fact that they are fucking losers

I do but it’s such a burden since the government wants to keep it illegal because it would hurt big pharma and people would use hemp plants to produce paper instead of chopping hundred of year old trees in the forest. The government are bunch of a sold out faggots. They know there is medicinal value to weed, but they rather keep it illegal to have so that you can strengthen the Mexican cartels and other drug dealers in their drug business.

Muh land of the free. The founding fathers all grew hemp on thier property.

Attached: FC63D5ED-824E-4A29-9639-9BEF60C7E354.png (398x481, 155K)

I prefer edibles desu. Smoking anything is harmful for your lungs.

Anyways I do it once in a while, especially after a stressful long week of work.

There’s also benefits to THC but the kikes don’t want you to know. They want you to feed the underground criminals so that the criminals can send their cartels to Murica, land of the free.

Seriously, just fucking legalize that shit. It could seriously hurt illegal black market profiteers and result in less jail/prison inmates which reduces the taxes and produce more room for real criminals.

I wasted so much money on this shit when I could’ve grown it on my own. Fuck the government. Sold out faggots who suck Jewish cock every moment they can get.

Attached: CF67A70A-9EA7-495D-83DB-61E8009EAD66.png (1360x3609, 501K)

on weekends in the afternoon with MATE (not m8, google it), MUSIC and FRIENDS.

The first time I tried an edible brownie I vomited 3 hours after the high kicked in (it was weird how it suddenly came up). Second time I had cookies and they were alright. Third time I ate a brownie again, got nauseous and almost vomited, but it wouldn't come out of my mouth. I passed out later after that. Maybe once they legalize it in my state, I'l be able to try smaller measured doses. Until then I'm staying away from edibles.

Vaping is also an option if you're concerned about health, but it can be expensive. Thankfully I have friends with volcanoes.

Probably food poisoned. Cannabis is used to treat nausea.

If being this retarded isn't enough to make you not want to smoke then idk mane

The thing is that the first time, my other friends who ate the same brownies never vomited. I think I just greened out the first and third times.

weed is fucking gay bro, stop being an NPC and smoking weed

Weed is something that can expand your conciousness or weaken it, depending on how you use it. Ive had issues with moderation in the past and im trying to cut back because it definitely interferes with daily life if used in excess. Weed essentially magnifies what you are so its a different experience for everyone. Im 19 and i started smoking when i was 17 and its had somewhat of a negative impact on my life but only because i was a depressed 17 year old and didnt exactly know what weed was yet. I used to think it was a substitute for actual happiness. But im starting to understand how it could be used to benefit you.

>Pros
Munchies for bulking
Relaxing, can be used as sedative for post workout gainz sleep

>Cons
Lowers test (levels go back up after wearing off)
Dude weed lmao

Up to you user end of the day

>tfw went from smoking every single day multiple times to not smoking at all for more than a year
>recently started smoking again
>went from once a month thing, to once a weekend, to now multiple times a weekend and some week nights
>really like weed but not sure I can maintain middle ground

fug lads, makes me feel like I have substance abuse issue but i dunno if I'm over reacting

i want to learn how to strokepost but im not that creative. any tips?

It’s the perfect sleep aid. Not only did it work for me to help me get normal sleep for months during a bout of insomnia, when I stopped smoking before bed I was sleeping great as well.

well you shouldn't smoke it if you're schizo

i'm schizo
so it's a no from me

Cant workout without it

it mainly happens through divine inspiration

Smoke weed every day

WHAT I SAID is perfect logicl

fkin like a weedi n the garened who wants that?

if you wanna get real lazy, translate your post through 3 different languages via google translate then translate back into english
here's translated into spanish, esperanto, swedish, and back into english

> There is a daily smoking every day several times not smoking for more than a year
> I just started smoking
> My iris once a month, once in the weekend, now sometimes weekend and a few nights a week
> I really like grass, but I'm not sure I can support a middle position

They are kidnapped by children, they feel I have problems with addiction, but I do not know if I disappear.

Yes you can smoke weed and acquire the gains you fucking retard. More than half of this board has been taken over by incle losers. Fuck off!

Biggest guy I know smokes errday

>What is Jow Forums's opinion on wacky baccy?
It turns me into another person. I have anxiety which causes tense muscles which causes pain. When I smoke weed it just completely relaxes me and I function so much better in everything. I do hate how some people are degenerates and smoke it though. I just want this shit to be legal for the right people already

>dude weed xD

what kind of adult smokes weed regularly...

>come back to thread after hour or so
>think this is a legitimate (you) response to my comment
>spend probably a minute solid trying to decipher what you meant before I read that you translated it

weed confirmed for making you retarded, that settles it i'm never touching the green jew again