/FRAUD/ - STRENGTH DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

Before you ask your retarded question about babbys first cycle, make sure to read the fricking wiki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time wasted lifting natty
>height
>weight
>BF%
>Amount of time you've been on gear without coming off, cruising or getting any form of bloodwork done
>Penis Girth
>Penis Length
>Testicular volume (on/off)

Oral only cycles are great way to cope with your fear of needles.

SARMs and prohormones are generally a waste of time.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Supermong getting rekt previously

Attached: MONG FORM.png (359x459, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to the reddit link?

I just copied and pasted the last FRAUD OP so not sure.

testify is an old redditor but got too salty and wont even post their links now lmfao

Lol I literally started posting here 3 weeks ago and have a completely different username on reddit. Fuck off

Ha, busted and salty!

Next time - reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>tfw blasted the past three months but barely lifted.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, etc. How terrible would it be if I just blasted another three months but lifted this time?

take 5-6 weeks off / pct then go back into it. no point in blasting for 6 months unless its lower dose and that's considered a "blast" for you

also get bloods checked. fucking lift next time and stop wasting gear

>strength does not matter

Lol

Attached: 6743D658-99BB-485B-ACB7-19240EB4A1BB.jpg (1918x1080, 161K)

any lads around with experience taking T4 that want to give me the tl;dr of taking it instead of T3?

looks a lot cheaper at sauces here but I heard you need more of it for good conversion?

It works in a similar way to T3, but not as strong

>strength does not matter
it's the only thing that matters

It's the only thing that matters if you look like pic related. Strength is a way to cope with not having good genetics. Why do I actually need to lift heavy if I look like I can? I'd rather enjoy my healthy joints and get massive, but that's just me. You might be ugly and have shitty muscle insertions, so you have to resort to focusing on strength.

Attached: STRENGTH COPE.jpg (480x259, 42K)

>It's the only thing that matters if you look like pic related.
i look exactly like pic related lmao time to cut brb

uh you are back, thought you od this time for real

>t4 vs t3
t4 converts to t3 but only in a rate the body needs it. you probably can take a shittone of t4 and just barley raise your t3 convertion.
as far as i know only hgh increases the conversion and need of t3 an thus t4 suplementation is recommended since the conversation process itselfs increases the hgh igf1 ratio too.

tldr: t4 does nothing and cant be abused

Attached: 1541182540239.jpg (1080x1193, 95K)

Lmao fuck im shelling out for t3 I guess

my thyroid is fucked but not fucked enough to get a prescription in my province. I could literally hop to Alberta get residency and be treated

Fuck you prairies

what are your levels? i asumed you want to use it to diet and not to reach normal levels

>varby edition

Attached: 1541180658085.jpg (400x625, 41K)

Wtf ESTP back

I hate having days off I just want to make money

Well I figured two birds one stone if it helps with my cut lmao

I'm at my nieces bday right now so I don't have the bloodwork sheet with me. It's hypo even though I'm having fucking hot flashes and shit, this other natural Dr said he thinks my bc fugged everything and set shit off so I'm probably having fucking menopause symptoms like a 50yo so I'm gonna get these tardos to check my hormones. Id blame past roids but I never had issues til I got this fucking hormonal iud so idk

Plus my mom and all her sibs have thyroid probs so maybe this was just my ~~~~destiny~~~~

I wanna do another cycle coming up either way so might as well nab it with my var

stock market / real estate / eCommerce

can you give cliffs of your situation? was it roid related?

>Strength is a way to cope with not having good genetics.
And being abused as a child.
>I'd rather enjoy my healthy joints
Says in the steroid abuse thread.

could just grab some hgh with that var and use t4! sadly you missed a good sale from our mutual friends. got me some more hgh and test to last me almost a year on full blast. couldnt resist and chrismas bonus from work came early.

but check your bloodwork again maybe t4 can still be usefull

Attached: 1541371480-picsay.jpg (1280x747, 244K)

Females seem to be more susceptible to thyroid issues, I know a few competitors who run 25mcg year round as HRT.

>can you give cliffs of your situation? was it roid related?

That's alot of cliff notes lol

i did this for the first 6 or so weeks of my blast and basically just blew the fuck up when i started lifting and eat half way decently :^)

Fuck why do I get the bad gear?
Feeling like low test again and I need to wait another two days for injection

I'm sure this gear is shit!!!

what kinda pins do you guys use?

safety pins

23g or 27

slin pins 27-29 or 25 (for gloots)

27-31

I’m an alpha male btw

Thoughts on winstrol and test stack

why are so many steroid using losers like the ones ITT manlets?

Wouldn’t it be embarrassing as fuck to get your ass whipped by a dyel in a fight? Size doesn’t matter if you can’t back it up with strength.

but consider every other scenario (except a pl meet) where the dyel/fatty gets absolutely mogged

> why are there so many steroid using losers
tfw 6 foot 1
Some of us actually have high paying jobs which allow us to spend money on gear. Cope harder.

Wouldn’t it be embarrassing as fuck if you were out on a date with a girl and she couldn’t keep her eyes off of the jacked dude in the same room, knowing he could absolutely destroy her in bed compared to the sub par treatment she gets from you?

This is what happens 99% of the time.

Its possibly related to your SHBG. Do some research on high SHBG.

I have to go for high doses or there is no point - so its expensive. And its not the quality of gear because I have access to both pharma and ugl.

I'm experimenting into ways to lower my SHBG. In the past I had success with Longjack and boron, I may give that a shot again. Part of the problem was that I was a straight up alcoholic for 5 years.

Is the other stuff good in terms of doses?
The clomid and nolva?
Im gonna grab the stuff and wait for the next 3 or 4 weeks for the test to clear. Then start. Im not sure how long I should do PCT. Just normal 4 weeks?

Proviron nukes SHBG

>tfw running LGD4033 and MK677 cuz too pussy to pin

mk is makin me hungry as shit tho

There no data supporting this. Look into it.

sweaty....

Proviron also frees testosterone

That’s exactly what I ran before my first test e cycle

better wait 6month into roids to start lifting. you get rested xp which makes you grow at 300% the normal rate

>living in a 3rd world country where you have to fight every day of your life
poor soul, better kys

proviron

doesnt nuke it, it bindes on it like nothing else

Should I drop my bf before I start winstrol test e cycle?

Attached: 451145AF-9E86-4D24-8583-AEFFFF6A6420.jpg (3024x2059, 1.09M)

Oh hey it is the fat user that says he stills peoples girls

Its been gone for a long time cause randoms would keep coming in the thread and complain about >leddit. So someone just put the wiki link as a fuck you to those who are new.

k im seeing that people use Winny to lower SHBG and this has been studied extensively.. and some even recommend Masteron instead.

I'm just starting Anadrol so I really don't think I want to fuck with another oral just yet. But this is good news nonetheless.

What is it about size that would make you better in bed than a dyel? Do you think size makes up for lack of conditioning bc we all know that cardio is lacking with the jacked up monsters.

How’d you find it? I heard those 2 complement each other nicely.

You have to go back

>cardio is lacking with the jacked up monsters
except testiFy is not a huge freak who gets out of breath while opening his tupperware

and in case you forgot, testosterone boosts your cardio hard, it's literally the first thing you will notice (if you do any cardio)

Man if you think 10 mins walking on the treadmill on incline is cardio then the guy who rides his bike through trails or runs outdoors regularly etc is going to go around test cycle cardio gains pretty easily.
Not here to pick a fight, just don’t subscribe to the original statement at all. Good cardio in bed is better than muscles. Ideally you have both but a lot don’t.

Its really about the perception the woman has of the guy she’s getting railed by. They don’t care about how strong you are. They want to get railed by a guy with a massive chest, abs, and a thick dick. Some women care about legs but for others it just blends in w your physique, unless they’re chicken legs

> except testiFy is not a massive freak
I’m really not. I have an athletic build and actually enjoy cardio. Testosterone actually boosts drive, which makes me enjoy cardio and sex much more. Paired with deca and you’re a fucking lion ready to stick your dick in the VCR

Dude you do realize that riding a bike is practically no cardio at all but a leg workout right? The elliptical is the best form of cardio you can do and it’s a running motion. I always keep my heart rate between 135-140 for 25-30 minutes

>Dude you do realize that riding a bike is practically no cardio at all but a leg workout right?

Attached: 1535475554395.png (645x729, 58K)

That’s why you look like shit lol

riding a single speed bike through morning traffic in any city is the purest form of stop and go HIIT training

> guy who rides his bike through the trails
> guy who races his bike through stop and go traffic

Two different things

Can't look like a woman/fag if you aren't using an eliptical.

Attached: 390.jpg (394x313, 31K)

Is running Test only an okay idea? Then just focus on eating properly, and lifting daily?

Attached: 1518565470087.gif (336x468, 199K)

Imagine the exhaust fumes

>injected delts for the 6th time 2 days ago
>pip is so fucking hard I can't fall asleep
>can't move my arm properly
>need to take ibuprofen just to not get crazy

I felt it before in the delts, but that was more like doms, this pip right now feels like Iron Mike in his prime gave me 3-4 jabs to the shoulder.

And it was only 1ml of 300mg test e too

T4 is converted to T3 in the body but surely supraphysiological doses would boost T3 and make a difference.

I have unlimited access to PO and IV synthroid, oddly enough. (I regularly through out tons of unexpired vials/bottles) I might try it out.

Lemme guess ur using some massive gauge and 1" needle .... Congrats!!
Use 1/2 or 5/8".

>See ex in a grocery store
>This is that ex for me, my Moby dick
>Get to talking
>She tells me she's liked me for the entire 2 years we've been apart
>We leave but say we'll talk later
>Shoot her a dm
>She tells me so many things, find out every reason I had to think we weren't good for each other was actually bullshit
>Lack of communication lead us to realize everything could have been worked out long ago
>Say goodbye, we'll talk later

Fuck Bros, not even hitting a 405 bench felt this good

I'm gonna make it

As a bonus: she's 5'3" 110lbs with DD's and likes anime

Pic related

Attached: Snapchat-387051885~01.jpg (720x705, 72K)

My shbg is fine and I usually have high free t
Also this source was removed from SST
I believe it might be a bad batch (underdosed)

Try dictoflam 50mg 2xday for bad pip. Also make sure you are getting the side delt

Never date an ex. Ever. You can fuck her if you dont get attached but it is sounding like you will

You should drop everything including your life

I agree with this. Never date an ex. She's now done riding the dicks she wanted and you're now her her second opinion

You're not going to make it with that fucking haircut, get your shit together

>dating an ex
>tripfag
I’m not even remotely surprised you are such a fag. Tons of girls and you go backwards

You're a fucking mong. I literally ride my bike through trails almost every day and within 3 days after my first test injection i've noticed that im not feeling tired at all. Im autistic so im doing exact same route since 8 years and my time improved a lot after going fraud.

>Good cardio in bed is better than muscles
We can argue about that all day. Cardio won't make you stronger but getting stronger can improve your cardio. I've noticed tremendous increase in my power while riding uphill since i started training my legs at the gym.

>Ideally you have both
agree

>I have an athletic build and actually enjoy cardio
Don't get me wrong, you are a big guy and absolutely massive in the eyes of nonlifter faggots. My point is that every fag who says "hurr you are big and you have no cardio" thinks that everyone who even pops 1 dbol a day looks like pic rel.

Attached: roiding for this.jpg (612x789, 71K)

Slin pins my man
See above
The best idea
So good you're probably being sarcastic
Nigger I'm already attached

Why would you take that?

>1" needle
1 inch is too much for delts? I always pin with 1", half of that seems like it will go subq

Jesus fuck man what's with you and my hair?

Idc if it's beta, regardless of what lucky woman I choked the life out of into a climax, I've always been thinking of her

It's always been her

Thanks brah.
I'm genuinely happy about this one so I genuinely can't be brought down on this one

I ride mostly all mountain/Enduro and don't notice much of a boost from test

I use 23g 1 1/2 needles (0,6x30mm)

Should i buy shorter ones or thinner ones?

OMFG. Did you not think this was a bad idea after all the pip started in the first place? Did you even fucking bother doing your own research or consider there might be an alternative?

If you can't pin your delt with a 1/2" then you are a fat obese fuck. Are you a fat obese fuck? No probably not, so use fucking proper gauge/length then for your anatomy.

Give your delts time to heal, since you've been retardedly abusing them and use another muscle. STOP INJECTING THEM.

Both. I recommend only using 27G-29G 1/2" in delts.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation. Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started. Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making.

But fret not; there are websites specifically created for people who deeply care about being noticed by a username. If you still feel that you have to post with a tripcode, it is highly advised you move onto more suitable communities like Reddit or 9gag.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

im this poster and i never got any pip from pinning my delts with 1"

>Did you even fucking bother doing your own research
everyone on fraud reccomends 1" for delts and you are literally the first one who says otherwise

>The best idea
>So good you're probably being sarcastic
It seems on leddit people say you should only run test-only as your first cycle/blast.
I am considering running a gram of test though, I seem to get almost no sides from test at 500mg/week.

>everybody on /fraud/
>everybody
le one size fits all meme

Well lucky you pal.
I'm one of those people 1" in my delt is fucking torture. No thanks, never again. There is literally no benefit going deeper then 1/2" in a delt anyway. If you find one please let me know.

user is getting retarded pip clearly because he is using the wrong equipment for himself.
Who the fuck would want to use a 23G 1 1/2'' in a delt. Comon its fucking retarded.

Honestly I love high test only cycles
Great gains, great feels, safer than anything else

Besides bloat and distractingly high sex drive it's the best

>There is literally no benefit going deeper then 1/2" in a delt anyway. If you find one please let me know.

I should of stated... if the user is pinnin with 1/2" a ml at a time. If you are going for 2ml then you'd want to go deeper I guess...

>I'm one of those people 1" in my delt is fucking torture.
so you are one of the few who get pain so you are impling that everyone is using wrong needles? are you retarded?

quick question my man: i know that double the dose won't equal to double the T levels but does it aromatize the same way? Do i need double ai dose going for example from 500mg to 1000mg?

How long have you been frauding?

Never implied that. Nice reading comp tho.

i said i use 1" and you started implying that i have pip and im using wrong needle size because i didn't do research. Do you even know what you're typing?

The other user you dipshit.

CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR FAGGGOT. It suits your beta looking fucking hair, so it doesn't matter anymore.

If you think you doing the right thing then it's fine. I am just here telling you the fucking truth which is that you're a fucking beta. I hope you like sucking out all the secondhand cum

I'm jus' gonna cresh you an' jus' trow you away into the wend. And you'll be fergotten. DEEL WIFT IT YOU FEGGET

MasT what compounds do you run / like ?

my identity in fraud is important to any conversation about my own cycle doses, this copypasta doesnt even work

ALSO FUCK ME BOYS ITS SO FUCKING HOT IM FUCKING OVERHEATING I CANT SLEEP FUCK THIS WHY AM I LIKE A FUCKING FURNACE

-40 winter needs to come faster what the fuck ill sleep in the snow fuck this

jesus, how many times does he have to answer this, we should wiki it for the newbz

lmao at faggots using basically slins for delts
grow a pair, ive whacked in 21g at 1 1/2"
As long as the oil goes in who cares

I am not obese, my shoulders are pretty lean, I just used them because I used them for glutes and quads and it was all fine.

Ordering new needles as we speak, thanks

Test + mast is the bist, there is nothing better hands fucking down. I am ready to 1v1 any of you faggots to the death if you doubt this. You guys with your fancy tren and fancy compounds, all i need is test and mast, just give me test and mast I can do everything with test and mast.

I am also currently running DHB, which is also pretty nice. I don't know if it makes me more aggressive and depressive, but that is fucking with me lately

so why did you quote my posts in the first place?

try just 0.5x25mm, 0.6 caused pain in my quad so i guess it will cause pain in delt aswell

I took 8x6 up my as with no pain so you can use anyhing for ass as long as you go into the muscle

Np dude. I hope you get it all figured out. Let that shit heal up.
It was an accident. lol

Less than 1.5x the ai dose for me
The only thing that changes ai dose at 750+ for me is my bf%
Man I'd gladly suck cum out of a stranger's vagoo to be with her
Just not from her vagoo, because like any normal human being, cuckolding is repulsive to me.

Fuck I'd dump her on the spot if she even suggested an open relationship.
Monogamy or gtfo

I'm curious, why no NPP?

Nandrolone makes him an insomniac baby