That feel when no girl will enter your life and show you the beautiful world

> That feel when no girl will enter your life and show you the beautiful world

Attached: feel.png (205x246, 5K)

women are retards
Jow Forums is completly correct

>Jow Forums is completly correct

Attached: 1521367740151.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

go on any female only blog or whatever and youll see

>and show you the beautiful world
of PMS

Stop holding out for a girl to "save" you. Live your life.

Attached: 1536945607078.png (1100x950, 177K)

Could be worse. I had a girl sleep in the same bed as me back in college. She let me feel up her boobs and pussy and she grabbed my dick but didnt want sex. She said she just wanted to be friends. Now 3 years later she sends me a message on facebook saying "Hi user :) I was thinking about you lately. How are you doing?" Its annoying as fuck because I still have feelings for her but I'm sure she just still thinks of me as a friend and is just contacting me because she's bored and wants attention or some shit.

I'm not ugly or fat but my life is boring as fuck and a girl actually said that to me. I just work and go to the gym and nothing else. How do I have a more interesting life?

Be the one to show girls beauty, user. Change someones life

Attached: spontaneous cancer remission.jpg (570x381, 28K)

user, you have to make your life beautiful first.

How is this fit related? r9k fags needs to GTFO

Why are the guys on this board such effeminate faggots? I swear to god, you’re like insecure teenage girls trapped in men’s bodies. Who even thinks about faggy shit like this?

Attached: EF5D3E5D-3CE1-4F21-A339-F994BF7A3E67.jpg (468x616, 157K)

> my life is boring as fuck
It's good that you realized this, now all you have to do is find some hobbies. Find some things you like and get good at them, or if you can't, find something useful that you don't dislike and force yourself to do it. Could be cooking, boxing, dancing or whatever.
Good luck faggot

Tfw 25 yo and never had a gf

I've accepted I'll never have one at this point

Let's see
>Sex
>Fun
>You don't actually want one
>Desperation
>Obligation
>Validation
>You never try
>You have a boring life

Yeah that's about it

Attached: jRIA1UV.png (1080x1920, 563K)

You might not believe in yourself, but always remember... We are ALL going to make it.

Attached: ByMM_nnktknscdC4SjI1Rh6o8ntmEeWW_JIDmL1W388.jpg (415x767, 68K)

I'm in a similar situation right now man. You're probably right, she's just feeling lonely and for whatever reason she thinks it's okay to just use a guy like you to fill her need for intomacy without actually accepting any of the responsibility of a relationship. My advice would be to stop any of the cuddling or other romantic gestures and just tell her that if she wants to to act like you're a couple, she has to take the responsibilities that come with that. No more being a spoiled roastie who gets whatever she wants whenever she wants it. If she's been thinking about you lately that's fine, but fucking work for it if you want it.
(This may have been a pep talk for myself more than actual advice, but still go ahead and let me live vicariously through you)

You're a normal person OP, in other words, a cunt worshiping retard.

You know what happens when you have a woman to show you the beautiful world, but you only have one bathroom available? She wakes up first and takes a shit. If you're lucky, she'll spray some air freshener. Then you'll take your morning shit, but despite the air freshener, her shit stink will still linger. Repeat for a few weeks. You'll come to resent her, then all of humanity, and finally existence itself.

Attached: 718z50OhHGL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 12K)

Based bloomer

>tfw have a virgin gf who gave herself to me, is fun to be around, and loves me in a psychotic level
Stay mad virgins

Well I havent seen her in person in nearly 4 years so its not like ive been doing cuddling type shit with her lately. It was back in college we did that stuff. I just think its annoying she randomly contacts me out of the blue because it gives me small hope she might want a proper relationship but shes probably just looking for attention.

I feel you, I've been there. I'm saying that you need to decide whether or not she's worth pursuing and lay the law down. Don't validate her shitty idea of"oh let's be friends but I'll touch your pee pee, but oh no let's not have sex" The fact that you said you still have feelings for her after 4 years is dangerous, it's easy to put blinders on sometimes and fall in love with an idealized version of someone, I'm speaking from experience here, just be careful user.

im so mad rn

I bet you like traps, you big manly man you

>started dating girl back in March
>been out of state on 3 trips with her so far, going to be 5 by the end of the year
>going to France together
Literally seeing the beautiful world because of her.
Didn’t even have an interest in it before her

Here's the thing m8. I've been in a bunch of relationships and they start great and they stay great for a while and you are happy and in love and the world is fucking beautiful. But in a couple months or a couple years, girls change out of nowhere and then they rip out your heart and guts and fuck the hole they leave in your soul with a 16 inch spiky dildo of disappointment.

I've learned my lesson over and over by now. Love isn't real, and girls are always faking everything even when they don't realize it. You are better off saving money and working out and fucking little sluts. Obviously this won't work and another girl will suck you into the fantasy a hundred times, but it's true. Romantic love is a chemical lie. It's all infatuation.

>contacting me because she's bored and wants attention or some shit.
if that's the case, then escalate sexually, show sexual interest early on, or immediately, if she doesn't reciprocate then she can fuck off.

If every girl you're with turns out to be horrible, maybe you're the problem, user.

based realistic poster

Thank you but I'm actually a 22 year old boomer

>dating a "travel hoe"

As a 30yo khv I just want to have enough courage to go to a prostitute and get this over with

Why is a woman going out of her way to show you the world? You sound like one of those tumblr bitches that still believe in disney romance. Go to work, save some money, and travel the world your damn self.

>another fucking relationship thread
Fuck off you cunts
Also, aim to show your gf the beautiful world. It's how I cope with the loneliness, thinking of dates I would take my gf out on. Now stop bitching and start lifting. If you need help coping just ask in one of the other 25 threads.
Jesus Christ

Attached: 1520285335874.jpg (720x706, 161K)

Romantic love is infatuation at first, yes, but after that it is a deliberate action.
You choose to be loving toward the person you are with. You choose to stay with them despite absolutely every one of us being able to find someone smarter, happier, funnier, sexier, richer.
If you can make that choice for a woman and you can find a woman who wants to make that choice for you, then your relationship will thrive as long as you continually show that love in the manner he or she is receptive to.
Meaning do not shower a woman who does not like gifts, with diamonds and flowers while neglecting to spend any time with her. Some women value time together more than anything, some value gifts, some value things you do for them such as cleaning and massage.

You can be in romantic love your entire life with the same woman as long as you both choose to.

I should add her facebook profile says she has a boyfriend

this is a good post op, don't be a fag

Yes, what a great topic fitness is! I enjoy it as well!

In my experience, women just want to get fat and receive emotional validation for whatever inane shit they babble about.

>That feel when I want a girl to show the world too, and take her with me as we learn about the the world and eachother

I do feel like a failure for not having a gf while all of my grotesque obese friends do.

>female only blogs reflect reality
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA