LIGHTWEIGHT BA-

>LIGHTWEIGHT BA-....

Attached: D8C37E35-2775-4A48-BE67-58D77FE1A2B9.jpg (1074x1080, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgOJyV08xp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goddamnit ronnie just stop

f-four scoops...

I quit after 2/3/4/5. The more time passes the more glad I am I did it. Literally everyone who lifts heavy for long enough ends up totally fucked up, I just don't want to end up like that.

in exact same spot 20 years earlier
makes u think

Attached: xXTB7NM.jpg (960x655, 77K)

Why? If you're natural, the weight you're lifting is what your body is capable of lifting through years of tendon strengthening, muscle building. It's only when you're juicing and lifting unnatural amounts is when you should start to worry about the long term effects. For most natural people, even if it's 2/3/4/5 it's fine as that what you're body is naturally capable of lifting.

did he rub protein powder on his pits?

Attached: ThatMakesMyCheekiBreeki.png (416x438, 340K)

roiders don't lift heavy with few exceptions
big ronnie was one of them
he lived a good life

You dont?

what else would you do with it?

Attached: thinking.png (640x640, 101K)

Well, part of it was also the fact that anything beyond that is no longer really helping my life in any meaningful way. It doesn't help me at my sport or make me feel better. I guess I graduated from the concept of lifting

Whey is actually made from Ronnie's pits

Attached: tumblr_n38o4lcrqI1s0teago3_r1_400.gif (325x130, 873K)

He used too much deodorant there

what happened?

Based and repilled

cope

no he's actually white and armpits is where the paint usually wears off first

Cringe. Unless you're a genetic freak/roiding, your numbers won't be worth remembering anyway.

dumb cunt is probably on his way to the gym

Thats why i drink casein

>They don't chalk up their pits before doing their heavy dumbbell pitlifts.

those people are literally too stupid for their own good
nobody bats an eye on a squat lower than 5pl8, but squatting even 3pl8 for years will have a substantial negative effect on your spine forever
there's so many people who will hate themselves for lifting heavy, and so will their families

can you back this up with a credible source?

Dude I already hit 2/3/4/5, to normies I am already some genetic freak

I'm not writing a fucking paper I'm exchanging opinions and shitposting on a vietnamese basket weaving imageboard
"""research""" it if you want
I just know it from my own experience of going to the same gym for 7 years and knowing everyone who works out there

> (((citation needed)))

the kind of people who ask for a citation and credible source when their mother tells them their grandmother has died

Nobody cares about your strength numbers when you are bloated and unasthetic. Have fun in your wheelchair

Attached: katana fedora.jpg (192x262, 7K)

This. Simply lifting hard for years probably takes a decade off your lifespan. Worth it or not, you shouldn't have any illusions about what you're doing.

What do you do instead?

>t's only when you're juicing and lifting unnatural amounts is when you should start to worry about the long term effects

The increased cellular mitosis and oxygenation inherent in nervous system adaptation is effectively the same as aging. You only have so much life in you and lifting quite literally burns it out quicker.

>7 years

Attached: 1412572574999.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

I unironically became a kettlebell/calisthenics twink

muscle cells are post mitotic friendo. they dont multiply in significant amounts unless you are taking ungodly amounts of hgh. The oxidative stress part is true, but it is also negligible for the natty lifters, since the cells increase anti oxidant molecules when you exercise regularly and in moderation.
of course roiders and marathon runners look like shit. that's not what the human body is adapted to.

Prove to me that 1/2/3/4 isn't the ideal amount to take to 3x8 ans just maintain.

Liar. Nobody who gets to 2/3/4/5 has this mentality

I looked like a shit with a 2 pl8 bench.

Please say sike

Friendly reminder that lifting heavy is not sustainable in the long run

Who has has ever lifted long enough to know this. My guess, no one. Just assumptions. I've seen out of shape people with bad backs whom never lifted in their life. So whatcha 7 year opinion on that Yoda.

Is he still juicing? How is he still so big?

What about this geezer?
youtube.com/watch?v=OgOJyV08xp8

Is it at least possible to maintain this sort of strength into old age?

he has a special on netflix, it brought me to tears seeing my hero scoot around his kitchen in a walker, he isn't even 60

dude he was Mr Olympia that amount of muscle fiber doesn't atrophy completely

Just 10 pushups before bed