Asian Chads don't e-

>Asian Chads don't e-

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 12.51.51 PM.png (1182x1174, 1.79M)

cosmetic jaw surgery =/= chad

>t. cope

Good looking but gets mogged to oblivion by other races. No body hair, neotenous short face, shallow eye sockets, lack of facial bone mass, sub-6’2”, no facial hair, bland coloration

post face

post body

>have you tried looking more...I don't know, white?

t. short ugly manlet

chang thunderwang exists, albeit in very tiny numbers. same for chadjeets

>those wrists

height?

>cope
That's a pretty fucking attractive dude. You have to be in straight up denial to claim otherwise.

He looks barely above average teebeeaitch.

not relevant on a daily basis

go out a couple of times a week meet people etc. pp. and there is the low chance you are actually realizing live is not so simple, kid

coming to this board as an asian is depressing.
can fellow azns who made it post
i need motivation/inspiration

>nb4 Cheekie posts her fine ass and depresses you even further.

but he solves it perfectly by not letting other races into his country

t.

Attached: Canadian.jpg (940x1046, 165K)

Buff japanese dudes are more popular in the west than in nipland, being jacked there is associated with latent (or not) homossexuality.

I know he’s attractive, and bigger and taller than me, but just stating, depressingly so, that he gets mogged hard by guys with more masculinity

He's on the NYC subway.

I literally look as good as him but I'm also 6'3 and white.. Still a virgin

How can people focus on reading while listening to music?

He's not listening to anything idioten
he's showing off his status by donning a pair of Apple Airpods
vapid shits think he's NT and rich and that's what matters to him
hell, the book's a prop to show off how he's a jacked rich asian who reads books and is intellectual as fuck
quite deceptive of the ching chong

I'm doing good.

Lifting should be treated as a hobby. Business and education are still very important.

I still kinda envy the white guys for their height (Im only 5'9 ~ 1.76 m).

I still live in Vietnam and I think I can mog most men in my city. Women, especially the older ones, flirt and smile at me all the time. If Im not in a relationship, I believe I can bed these women easily.

The men, on the other hand, seem to hate me though but I dont care.

This dude is clearly a Chad. With the whole K-pop craze going on at the moment I'm willing to bet he's getting tons of young pussy too.

404 RAMUS NOT FOUND

Attached: Ramus_of_the_mandible_-_skull_-_lateral_view.png (2250x2250, 1.13M)

That guy looks good but he's a 1/2000 in Japan. Traveled the metro a ton and every normal guy looks skinnyfat, dark brown and tired. The "hot" ones were typical host club faggots with too much cologne.