Not training you stats and playing Runescape between sets

>Not training you stats and playing Runescape between sets

You fags will never make it

Attached: 9F93C9D5-0611-4BF5-AF6F-81398663EEDE.jpg (1125x1821, 348K)

>he plays games like a child
>he paid $1,000+ for that notch
nice job, bozo

96 mining level here. I feel like I'm close enough that I gotta get that 99. I'm also conscious that it's a huge waste of fuckin time

Are you making a living off rwt with staking, pking, scamming, merching or pro pvm? If not, then you aren’t succeeding.
I wasted years of my life playing RS with no social or monetary gains irl. If I could go back I’d spend only 1/4 or 1/5 the time I did playing.

>he doesnt have an iphone X
absolute beta male

The mobile release is really neat. I now do monkfishes during my morning commute.
ironman btw

Attached: file.png (235x336, 63K)

For me, it’s Bloons TD6
How did you take a picture of your phone at the gym?

Attached: DDBBA11C-9E2F-4891-856E-2299FFCAB33A.jpg (2279x1242, 2.25M)

>Bloons

Fucking hell, throw back to 7th grade Computer Lab class.

>that amazing feeling when you get based super monkey

OP here. Trying to train my RC, but that shit is cancer

Attached: F0BFDBCE-4E61-462A-8842-8243368C904D.jpg (461x585, 122K)

runescape was for poor kids that couldn't afford the $15/month for WoW. I'm literally lol'ing at your life. Later, dudes.

>he didn't play both and then learn to appreciate runescape for it's maximum comfy levels as he aged

not gonna make it

It’s way better than WoW though. Wow is stupid as fuck

This

It's not that bad when you hit a rhythm, I leveled from 60 to 83 in about 6 days. The arceuus house altars are great for AFK style leveling since you can auto mine and chisel the dark essence, so its a lot easier than it used to be.

ITT
Faggots who can't even get into 2k total worlds

Attached: Capture.png (765x508, 212K)

based

had mobile since beta came out, playing while you're at the gym is one of the biggest gainz goblins out there. just put the stupid game down for an hour and play while you do cardio or during the 12 hours you sit at home doing nothing.

Attached: ggaaaaaaaaa.png (1920x1080, 680K)

Well yeah, I only started old school runescape about 40 days ago messing around in F2P, and even then I have a higher mining level than you. Runescape is more time intensive than skill intensive, it's fucking stupid to talk down to people for not having as high a level as you in a game where a literal fan with a pen in it can get 200m magic xp.

I've never played Runescape but it looks fun as fuk. Where should I start? Aren't there like 2 versions out right now? Guide me brahs

Oldschool is the only school.

>60 to 83 in 6 days

HOW!?

Hello fellow Zez cc fag

>tfw dawg’s faggot ass caused the cc to become kill

So I'm not the only fag that afk RS mobile when lifting.

if ur not an ironman u should kys btw

Fuck mobile got me to play again after not playing since ~2007 or so. I played osrs for a few hours and then tried rs3. It's all the fucking same, but with different graphics and minor quality of life changes. It still sucks so bad.

60-65 running laws from castle wars to entrana and using dueling ring to bank
65-77 abyss death runes with 28 amulets of glory and a lot of charge scrolls
77-80 blood runes in arceuus house since I had full favour already

Level 73 agility for the essence mine shortcut, full grace outfit, and fuckton of stamina potions can get you levels pretty quick if you focus. I can usually get around 50-55 runs of law/death an hour, so that was about 22k xp/hr. 10 hour days since Im a fucking autist gets you around 1.3 mil xp in 6 days with only laws, and switching to blood runes when you can speeds up the process a whole lot since you can get over double the xp per hour there.

Honestly it just takes time. I had a week off and nothing to do, so here we are.

I’m impressed you never used the ZMI at all

I'm not a fan of the Ourania Altar, I don't like how far it is from banks and that the close bank require you to pay runes. I know that it's the fastest way to train if you have essence runners but I'm not a fan, especially since I need the money from runecrafting to buy bonds. Honestly if you use like 4-6 essence runners at the OA you can probably level up to 99 in like 3 days which is nuts.

Props dude. You definitely must've made good money in those 6 days

yeah, somewhere around 50-80 mil. I didn't really keep track, I spent a lot on farming seeds.

these kinds of games are harmful and are going to be illegal someday

I hope. It's honestly an addiction