Should plastic surgery become illegal?

Should plastic surgery become illegal?

Attached: plastic-surgery-safety.jpg (500x700, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/02/24/172688806/ancient-chompers-were-healthier-than-ours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask me how I know you're a far left proponent

>making voluntary interactions between consenting adults illegal
>moral

pick one

But they support trannies and want the government to pay for their surgeries, user

Attached: Capture.jpg (777x496, 40K)

No. People should do anything to be the best person they can be. Looks are a major part.

is that something they actually push for now? I literally can't tell if anything is real anymore

>Literally lying to potential partners about your genetics

No, it's helpful for some people, like burn victims and shit

Attached: IMG_4587.png (540x540, 213K)

>implying that extremely bone structure genetics that are literally FIXED by plastic surgery matter, when you can get them fixed after the fact, by plastic surgery

So, better than cucking yourself and accepting being ugly. Why dress better or workout? Also good looking people can get it to be better. My wife plans on botox as she ages and fat transfers and a breast lift after kids, I'm actually looking forward to her being older.

Have fun explaining to your children why they are ugly.

?? The only plan is for after kids. Also, as said, why not look better and mate with a better person than telling your kids they're diabolically ugly because you were depressed and got with someone equally ugly. The world just gets a bit better if someone improves their looks.

Stop with the cope.

You are perpetuating a cycle of lying. Your children will not be attractive if you are an ogre with plastic surgery and mate with a supermodel. The fact that someone gets plastic surgery tells a lot about their values and insecurities.

yes

Attached: bce3e46d4cac216bf311f4ce1491cde7.jpg (377x449, 115K)

It's probably the single best thing someone can do for their life in they need to. They'll be treated better by everyone, be more confident, get a better sexual partner, better job reviews and more. More fun for partners too, I'd rather smack around some fat transferred ass and breasts than some 'natural' boney girl.

I guarantee that if you cloned any normally ugly person on the street and raised their clone in bountiful hunter-gatherer conditions in terms of diet, hormonal environment and exercise they'd look perfectly handsome

Why?

Probably not true, what is true is that beauty ideals have varied a lot over time. Large noses were held as attractive for centuries but not now, smaller lips and mouths once but not now.

Body preferences are more consistent than face.

You're proving me right by showing how shallow your values are. And by perpetuating the cycle of shallowness being the norm. You are getting all of that through a lie.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

>what is phenotype and genotype

Those are just some values, but denying the importance of looks is beyond stupid. You yourself confirm them by rage at "false" looks. If you took some principled stand and did not care for appearance you wouldn't be asking to ban cosmetic surgery.

you'll never have a partner so why worry about it

>You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Our environments and lifestyles are extremely unnatural. I have an overbite. You think throughout all of human evolution there were cavemen with shitty useless teeth running around? You think humans were just running around for hundreds of thousands of years with narrow airways? Do you even understand what genes are and how they relate to the environment? Do you think we went through a hyperrapid period of evolution when the average heights were raised by decimeters in only a few centuries?

>you wouldn't be asking to ban cosmetic surgery
I never said that. I'm against the practice on an ethical standpoint, but making it illegal is stupid. Also, I'm not denying that looks matter. The norm getting higher by unnatural means is ridiculous.
You are comparing a hypothetical scenario where you can change one child's genetics through pure environmental influence and natural evolution through several generations. Read a book.

Non-hollywood smiles weren't a detriment, plenty of skulls with spastic teeth are available from the past. Breathing and diet has nothing to do with it.

I assumed you were OP and called for it to be banned, if you just don't like it that's fine.

That's not plastic surgery
They don't push specifically for this, but they believe in an authoritarian society where people can't do things that should be perfectly legal. They also hate self improvement, as seen in movements like HAES. Rather than improving they would rather say the lesser is equal to the greater

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/02/24/172688806/ancient-chompers-were-healthier-than-ours

This, leftism is fundamentally opposed to principles of beauty and excellence. They stand in contrast to philosophies like objectivism or first principles. Things like self improvement, independence and universal standards anger them as they turn instead to slave morality, group strength and subversion of standards.

>You are comparing a hypothetical scenario where you can change one child's genetics through pure environmental influence
are you dumb or am I not just being clear? If you took someones genes and raised them in a different way, they would look different. Let me handle the diet of your children and we'll see if their genetics are so impervious, or would you get cold feet?
as far as I am aware it's more about width and growth, not single teeth which may very well get fucked up in the age of no dentistry and scraping gunk off rocks with your teeth to survive

then hunter gatherers probably had some fucked up periods as well, you can look at animals in the wild that manage to get starved and malnourished, that's why I said bountiful conditions, so a deformed corpse here and there doesn't really invalidate my point

You aren't being clear. You cannot facial bone structure and muscle insertions through diet and exercise.

*change facial bone structure

Muscle insertions I don't know (but that matters in the top 1% of autistic Jow Forums aesthetics, we're talking on a human level here), but bone structure definitely is influenced by diet and maybe exercise. Keyword: during age -1 to 18~, when these things are developing.

There is only so much you can do with predetermined genetic potential. Any changes that do occur are probably minuscule. Do you have studies on how much change can occur?

there's no such thing as "changes", it's development, aka two children growing up differently. I know there is research about this, you could also like, compare pictures of african americans (especially hoodrat variety, who probably have godawful diets) with traditional peoples like the masai

and keep in mind that this isn't male model tier good looks we're talking about here, just solid, robust faces that look like they should

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372[1].jpg (500x372, 140K)

>African Americans
Scraping the bottom of the barrel there. The main point I'm making is that genetics still determine general shape and appearance. If you are ugly, you will more than likely have ugly kids. The amount of development that will change that is next to nothing. Your child can be healthy and fit, but you can't change the natural appearance they will take.

>If you are ugly, you will more than likely have ugly kids.
I don't know if this is true, actually, like even in a common knowledge way
keep in mind diet is heritable
>Scraping the bottom of the barrel there.
why? The masai are also blacks.

>implying op isn't a greasy incel upset at women having agency over their bodies

I suggest taking biology and physiology classes. Africans have objectively bad genetics in terms of attractive appearance.

du kannst einfach sagen dass du diese operation gemacht hast

>Africans have objectively bad genetics in terms of attractive appearance.
it's irrelevant, you can look at a fucking pug and a wolf and see what animal looks better without being a zoophile. These guys just look plain more healthy than american blacks, and I'm pretty sure their diet isn't even optimal, I think they only eat like blood and milk. I'd totally bring up white tribesmen and compare them to white (>implying) americans except they don't exist anymore.

Attached: Maasai-[1].jpg (772x552, 594K)

Then you have derailed from the original point. Ugly parents = ugly children.

Those photos are sourced from a 'nutrition' advocacy site. There's zero indication they represent what they say they do.

Most incels would dream of their 5/10 prospective girlfriend getting fat transfers to take her to a 7/10.

they're originally from the book nutrition and physical degeneration by weston a price, 1939
depends on why those people are ugly
and I don't think most people are genetically ugly, especially in a world where so many don't live up to their genetic potentials

I hope you won't reproduce

You need to stop posting and start reading. You don't understand genetics in the slightest.

>hurr you don't understand genetics
you are just using this phrase as a random buzzword trying to "own" me
how do I know this? Becuase you never actually try to explain anything

are the maasai supposed to be good looking?

Are they not? Do you think shaqueisha from the local walmart looks better?

Attached: 0bcee92b0ee8f0660f5cefc0697ae468[1].jpg (600x750, 91K)

>wal mart
doesn't exist here. but I can't say I find them attractive.

Attractive don't factor into it. You can simply look at a dying tree and a healthy tree and tell which one is healthy without wanting to fuck it in the knothole. The masai look generally healthy.

was the argument before about healthiness or attractiveness?

people look more attractive when they look healthy, it's basically the entire purpose of attraction
you just hate niggers, I understand, but these niggers look better than the other niggers

Not so. I think ethiopean niggers are the most attractive niggers.

Attached: eth.jpg (720x1280, 82K)

No. There are plenty of burn victims who need plastic surgeons.

>genetic hairlet but nobody will ever know

Attached: 1431631318504.jpg (208x250, 5K)

definitely the ugliest black men though.