ITT: people at the gym who piss you the fuck off

ITT: people at the gym who piss you the fuck off
>that boomer who wears a backwards hat, elbow and wrist bands, and a muscle tee who does 8 exercise circuits around the gym only hitting bis and tris and gets really pissy at you when you get in his way

Attached: 81C035DD-DC1E-4FC2-898E-AEEE9843284C.jpg (234x235, 17K)

>boomer goes around curling various equipment
>including the bench bar, while standing uncomfortably over the fucking bench

>yuge asian guy that radiates ammonia smell

>pakis that show up in groups of 8 and throw 5kg ez bar on the ground after curling it a few times

Attached: 1512234375832.png (211x239, 6K)

>that one boomer mexican with a wife beater that wears a belt + gloves but exclusively only does machines and stares at you when you’re squatting

Someone nuke SoCal already

Attached: B9827658-AAC4-4829-9FCB-F16C00FC0F48.jpg (456x456, 60K)

>that guy who comes in with his girlfriend
>camp on equipment for half an hour while he "helps" her work out
>completely assists her do two half assed sets in-between talking, laughing and groping eachother.
>If you make eye contact with his girlfriend he glares at you for five minutes straight hoping you'll notice

brexit boys

>middle aged scouse men who only bench
>throw weights on the floor after sets
>slam weight stack after using cables for tricep pushdowns
>talk really loudly about literally getting stds in the middle of the free weight area (small gym)

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOME SQUATS

Attached: kickthebloodyball.jpg (768x432, 83K)

Why the FUCK do boomers stare?

not to be racist or anything, but asian people KHJGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I never go to the gym you peasants, get better at being antisocial

>caring what other people are doing
>not focusing on yourself

lmao

The guy who does drop sets with every single one of the preset ez bars.

Fuck you, I'm taking my 90 lb bar.

Anyone who shows a general lack of manners really. I don't care what retarded things anyone does in the gym just don't be inconsiderate.

>that one guy whose B.O. smells like a dead animal and lingers for like 5 minutes after he leaves

>glares at you for five minutes straight.
>Babe look how protective and tough I am
These insecure faggots need to be cleansed from the earth. No cunt, I'm not looking at your ugly ass girlfriend.

Any fucking cocksucker that doesn’t re rack their weights deserves nothing less than death

that fucking personal trainer that trains like 5 ugly women at the same time and hogs every machine in the fucking gym with shitty female exercises
fuck him

>manlet
>gloves
>Hoodie
>Wearing the hood + baseball cap at the same time

This combination pisses me so off. Bet it's one of you

Any male who wears fucking spandex tights to the gym. I don't care how functional it is, You look like a fucking faggot.

>That guy that stares back at me through that window by the bathroom sinks

I've had a large 40-50 year old who came in with what I assume was his son. He'd stare the entire time while his son was in the other room hiding. I went outside to get something, he left the gym too and locks himself out due to leaving access card inside the gym. I let him back in, finish ohp and enter area his sons in to find him watching YouTube in the corner. Father immediately enters room and tells his son it's time to leave. Creepy stuff.

The guy that brings his own bluetooth speakers and blares them over the top of the radio and creates a terrible dissonance of noise for everyone.

You're just mad that you can't stop staring at man ass in spandex. You're the faggot, user

This. Seeing a twink in spandex guarantees a test boost for heavier lifts.

>that old pirate looking motherfucker who stinks to high hell of BO and wants to give people unwanted advice.

Every gym has one

>that ottermode asian dude who thinks he's huge but obviously doesn't eat enough to actually get big and works out shirtless while violently throwing the bar at the ground after rowing 30kg

literally everytime i go to the gym theres one guy that does this. i go to a uni gym btw

The chink that dls 45s and thinks she's tough

>that kid who sits on the safety bars between sets

>that poo who spends 3 hours twice a week doing curls and mean mugging all the guys in the gym and smells like shit

fuck
listen man those low bar squats really fuck with my back sometimes

fuck you guy

>guys who stare at me and take “candid” pictures of me like I don’t notice, when I’m doing highly kinetic cable exercises.
>people who don’t realize that ninjitsu training requires high levels of strength and agility, thus my unconventional work outs are “humorous” to them.
>gym staff that come up to me and try to tell me that my upright rows are “dangerous,” not realizing that last phase of 3rd degree ninjitsu brown belt training requires incredible shoulder strength.
>chads and Staceys who are obviously giggling at my attire.

yo

Oh honey

Attached: Just+imagine+the+kind+of+shit+he+has+rigged+up+_14d4e8c3bbb37ec6302fecf843966461.jpg (306x326, 13K)

What did I just read

Throw me in the screencap

Attached: image.jpg (201x251, 13K)

>the group of zoomers that spend 2-3 hours at the gym every day but eat like shit and never make any progress in strength or aesthetics.

Just fuck off into your NEET hole and stop trying to be a social butterfly with your boyfriends at gym.

>slam weight stack after using cables for tricep pushdowns
This one is too real
>that guy who drops a 1.5 dl from his fucking knees every rep
If you're working with

post routine

> Dyel leaves bench and does exercises elsewhere
> start putting on plates
> Dyel comes back
> "Hey I am using that bench"
Fuck that dude, one day I'll use him with the bench. When you leave a spot it's free to anyone.

>>that boomer who wears a backwards hat, elbow and wrist bands, and a muscle tee who does 8 exercise circuits around the gym only hitting bis and tris and gets really pissy at you when you get in his way
Oh shit... that's actually me. Fuck.

Attached: 1540762339896.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

The motherfuckers who just leave equipment everywhere.

Attached: 1540563789826.jpg (1000x1042, 1004K)

remindr that we'll all be boomers some day

brutal black pill

delet

>people who wear caps at the gym
wearing a cap inside makes you look like a fucking retard lmao

Attached: 1530643030473.jpg (288x288, 14K)

>that person who's just minding their own business and I'm looking for shit to nitpick
fuck those guys am i right?

Attached: 1506737144259.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Oh god please be real. Please post your weekly workout.

>that faggot that mopes around acting depressed
>doesnt even look like he showers
>always wearing the same clothes
>seems to literally live in the gym
>nobody else is ever there when he's around
anybody else home gym masterrace

Yes it’s very funny to mock serious martial artists. I do the exact same workout routine as professional parkour artists. Fit is so quick to judge, as per the usual.

Bait/10

>highly kinetic cable exercises

Attached: explosive workout.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

>ninjitsu training requires high levels of strength and agility

Attached: n i n j a.gif (400x300, 2.73M)

post body and events you've competed at

>At gym with gymbro
>Triceps/Chest day, making all kinds of gains
>Suddenly THAT guy walks in
>Longpants, hoodie, earbuds
>Fucking EARBUDS in a gym that already blasts music
>Goes straight to the squatrack without even warming up
>Starts squatting just the bar (wat)
>Adds some weight and squats like 4-5 times before having to sit down
>Unloads the bar, red as a tomato already
>Starts doing overhead press, with THE SAME FUCKING BAR
>Entiregymstaring.exe
>Does the same shit there, doesnt even use clips
>Gymowner stares at him from the receptiondesk
>Prob wonders if he´s liable if the kid kills himself
>Somehow survives anyways, deloads the bar
>Starts DEADLIFTING WITH THE SAME BAR
>Gymbro just mouthing "what the fuck" and stops in the middle of his set
>Does one fucking set of deadlifts
>Deloads the bar and walks out
>Doesnt even fucking shower
>Comes back a couple of days later IN THE SAME FUCKING CLOTHES

Saw him weighing himself in the gym, fucktard even seemed to GAIN weight

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>that old bitch who leaves her phone on a treadmill for an hour because she's 'still using it' while she makes 15 minute trips to the bathroom in between her 5 minute walks

Come on lady, you're jamming up the works. I want to talk shit with my buddy while I warm up my tradesman knees for squats.

i automatically assume anyone wearing a hat has bad hair

What’s wrong with not using clips? I only use clips when I’m lifting heavy so the shit doesn’t fall apart if I need to ditch (unless I’m bench pressing, for which I never ever use clips even with a spotter).

>treadmill

Fucking faggot. Either go running for real, or don’t run.

A couple days later with the same clothes? That’s so gross. I only wash my clothes once a month so there’s probably no way he washed them during those couple days you didn’t see him.

bad ass

> perfect Al Dente pasta

>giggled my ass off

workout routine too please

Attached: inWd1fn.png (304x300, 129K)

>That’s so gross. I only wash my clothes once a month

Bait

What the fuck, thought it was all dent ay pasta, as in it's just stiff enough to hold the dents.

i just walk for 5 minutes on cold days so my knees don't hurt you gigantic cunt

Nothing gets by you, eh user?

any vids of your form?

wtf where are you from

And leaves weights, mats and kettle bells out after training his 5 fat makeup clad clients.

>thots wearing skintight pants
I wish my uni gym was just men

>the dickhead that leaves at least 2 sets of free weights in front of the rack
>the numerous people who have no clue on proper form, like a baby learning to walk
>the people who take your machine even though you have your stuff on the chair/bench
>the boomers that get mad because they think you're taking too long even though my rests are 1 min 30 sec
>the high schoolers that only bench and do accessory lifts
>poos that group near the EZ bars or free weights in collared shirts, they never smell good
>fat/overweight people that hog the ab machines even though their diet is too shit to get abs
LA Fitness? More like LA Shitness

You're a pretty bad ninja if people see you doing this shit.

Is this a copypasta?
>Fucking EARBUDS in a gym that already blasts music.
Most people bring their own music, not everyone likes the same music.
>Starts squatting just the bar
That's called a warm up.
>Adds some weight and squats.
That's how squats work.
If this happened I doubt anyone but you was worried about it.

>that guy who spends his rest time shitposting about other gym-goers on a Comodo Dragon breeding forum

>lift at a hospital gym
>that 50 y/o attending who comes in with his 6 interns and swaps between machines for an hour
>that probably mentally disturbed janitor who screams when he lifts and lifts with the lights off
>that Uzbeki guy who once had a 15 minute conversation with me about his country's genocides
>that 40 y/o roiding maintenance worker who talks to me about how deep my squat form is
>NO WOMEN
>that literal 6'+ blond-haired, blue-eyed ex-model-turned-PA that comes in and mogs everyone
My gym fucking blows but it's $3/month so what do you do

Attached: currently.jpg (567x816, 65K)

women in general

What are you gonna do about it

Attached: 1534701960684.jpg (636x550, 48K)

underrated

people with shit form and weak stabilisers have to use them

>the boomer who goes around and gives unsolicited advice
>the boomer who curls your bodyweight by swinging the damn barbell around like a fucking monkey with terrible form, grunting and sounding like a dying rhino
its always a fucking boomer isnt it

Do you run like Naruto?

>chink who does 40kg cleans using the deadlift platform and throws the weight on the floor making a shitload of noise and making everybody jump while there's people deadlifting 4pl8s on the floor making no noise whatsoever

Attached: 1514269696178.jpg (1600x1563, 319K)

My gym has
>a few 100 year old chinks who literally sit at a station for an hour lifting 10 lbs 100 + times.
>guys who wear lifting belts and gloves but never lift anything heavy

This but replace chink with hunchback Brazilian guy

blacks. Not that they'd ever do anything particularly bothersome but I hate sharing a gym with smelly low IQ violent animals, it's actually why I built my home gym

They aren't even loud?

The blacks at my gym are loud as fuck and generally just stand around someone else who is doing something. They crack jokes for an hour and make an ungodly din I can hear from across the room even though I'm listening to earbuds.

Deadlifting 4pl8 and making no noise? That's impressive

The gym I was at was ~99% white so if there were negros it was rare for there to be more than one in an area at a time. When they're alone they tend to be loud but they don't get ape wild until there's a pack of them

I'm a dyel and deadlift 3.25pl8 with minimal noise, it can't be too hard

if your knees hurt from running ur doing it wrong. stretch more.

That asian guy is high on smelling salts. You best not get in his way user.

>That guy that quietly does his workout, minding his own business
fuck that guy

today user was not a faggot

Attached: reaction sips white monster smug leo.jpg (470x470, 31K)

look at all the absolute plebbitors you worked into a seething shoot, 10/10. what a joke this board is

I’ve told people off for this, or, more commonly, for playing it directly from their phone speakers. The only time I accepted it was when I was training at the varsity gym at uni and the football team would come in for group workouts and play their speaker. It was kind of annoying but I can’t, he’s football team.

>Not always in the gym, but anyone who drinks water out of a blender bottle, why??
Because i have a bunch and its handy, no different than a nalgene or other meme bottle
> It's not insulated so the water gets warm
Lol i drink it all before it gets room temp and even if i dont who cares
>and where are you keeping the ball that it's going to get gross before you put it back in?
Either keep the ball in it or in a cabinet? Do you not have dishes you dont use all the time?

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-205123_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 308K)

Attached: 11A36DA1-268A-4FFD-A677-0FDEDD1C70AE.png (275x254, 25K)

>>poos that group near the EZ bars or free weights in collared shirts, they never smell good
Why do Indians ALWAYS wear polos to the gym and do EZ bar curls? I just don't get it