No energy; Always lethargic

I honestly have not a clue why I'm always so tired. Is there any lifestyle changes or natural supplements you can recommend me to get the energy i need?

Attached: 1541298909782m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Black Coffee works well. Been used for hundreds if not thousands of years and is healthy for you full of antioxidants

>sleep 8 hours a night
>eat better, no memes, just balanced diet with plenty of veggies and fruits and actually count your shit out
>only fap 1x a week
>stop smoking weed and drinking if you do
>get off caffeine
>multi vitamin, fish oil, either get sunlight or take 15000iu vitamin d (no this isn’t too much if you’re inside all day)
>drink close to a gallon of water a day, and only drink water although milk is okay for extra calories if you’re bulking
If this does nothing for you see an end o and get blood work done, it could be hormonal

get your bloodwork done, have the doc check for vitamin deficiency

you might be lacking the D

dont fap
exercise and stay in shape
dont eat crap 24/7, get your vitamins/hormones on optimal levels
thats all lol

Isn't black coffee a stimulant that will make me dependent on it like a druggie?

I do all this stuff other than no caffeine. I've always used it since I was like 13. Is it actually possible to not be tired all day long if you give it up?

>drink black coffee
>get off caffine

Whu?

coffee combats the symptom, not the cause, OP needs to find the cause

>don't fap
>cold showers
>do keto
>do all meat diet
>fast

do these, it will cure cancer, give you super powers, women will fall at your feet, you will become successful, you will get friends, depression goes away and you will become rich

atleast that's what nu-Jow Forums (r9k) says, whatever you do, don't lift weights or act normal

I'm pretty sure it's not physically addicting but it has its withdrawal effects. I personally can't fucking stand the headaches when I haven't gotten my daily dose.

ignore all the dumb Jow Forums pseudo science, just do this OP, sounds like you have a vitamin deficiency.

besides what normal amount of exercise for good health is, i dropped a day of training and i feel way more normal (i'm running fasted 2 times a week for an hour and then some basic calisthenics)
my diet is on point and i intermittent fast

Ive used it since my teens too, the first week of quitting sucks and you’ll definitely be more fatigued. But after that your natural energy rises and is more consistent, no crash or anything just constant steady flow of energy throughout the day. I’ve gotten on and off it a handful of times, right now it’s been a few years of heavy daily use but I get nothing from it except my dopamine fix. It actually saps my energy a bit of anything, I’m onky drinking it to prevent that shitty first week fatigue and headaches.

>Stop eating simple carbs (white bread, pasta, sugar, most cereals)
>Sleep 8 hours (not 7 or 9 hours, you'll wake up in the middle of a REM cycle and feel like shit in the morning)
>Wake up a few hours before your day really starts, eat a high protein/fat breakfast
>If you use caffeine, tale it around noon, not when you wake up
>Multivitamins, fish oil help
>Try to sleep and wake up on a regular schedule
>Take a 20 minute powernap midday of you really need to (not more than 30 minutes though, you'll go into REM sleep and be groggy when you wake up)
>Modafinil is good for days when you really need to be alert and productive
>Don't drink or smoke

Also, recognize that your idea of "energy" is probably distorted, because you might consider the rush of energy you have 2 hours after drinking coffee as a baseline of what energy feels like, when that's really an energy peak and will never be the way you feel all the time.

Caffeine is like other drugs, if you take it regularly, it will become your baseline to feel normal. IIRC it also has some neutropic effects outside of energy, so it's worth using.

I swear each time I read about vitamin D the recommended dosage increases. First it was 1k, then 2k, 5k, and now it's 15k.

I don't know user. I got iron supplements from my doctor that are supposed to help but I can't feel a difference.

Attached: 1534303425773.jpg (250x250, 31K)

No idea why anyone would use less than 3k, that’s pointless. You can safely use up to 10k, but since I’m unemployed (job hunting, applying to uni) and I’m assuming many others on here asking shit like “why do I have no energy” are inside all day I’m recommending what I have found to work best. That’s 15k with no sunlight exposure. If you’re outside in the sun for a few hours each day then obviously you should only use like 3k if any

are you feeling dread, man? Dready dreadiness?

Diabetes probably.

iktf i'm tired a lot now that i'm wageslave. had tons of energy when i was NEET. the only solution i've found is staying as active as humanly possible both physically and mentally, like reading/practicing random math/making things or lifting/running/hiking 24/7.

unfortunately being wageslave pretty much forces you to sit around rotting and accomplishing nothing, and stimulating yourself 24/7 will burn you out after like a week and you'll spend a few days terribly depressed, but there's no other escape. use your time wisely.

wow, HUNDREDS of years?! that's a LONG time!! if you need coffee to function, you're already doing something wrong.

This. You might have a blood sugar problem.

Don't rule that out for him dude I recently had some studies done because I saw a spike in glucose in the accucheck my mom uses, also feeling somewhat tired constantly, and after 2 months of hormone level testing it came out that I was normal.

Try , if you've been trying something like with no visible change, it's time to visit an endocrinologist

Just mentioned it in another thread, but 5HTP has changed my life.

>long relationship ended
>living on own again, fatter than ever and no friends
>get bf, start going to gym to better myself for him
>now im in shape, having great sex and work as a bike courier

have i made it bros

>drink milk

you almost had me user...

Fucking white faggot, fuck you degenerate white scums. Faggots need to be hung on cranes with a sign saying " I'm in hell"

how did you into bf?

Milk is a great addition during a bulk if you only need an extra 150-300 calories. If you’re lactose intolerant, simply... and stick with me this is a real doozy..... follow the other advice I listed and don’t have a glass or two of milk while you bulk.......

I notice that everything in my life besides sleep is on point right now but because of the completly wrecked sleep schedule i have because of my shitty shift-fast food job. If i have a regular sleeping pattern i am like a well oiled machine but when that inevitably gets disrupted i get wrecked and feel like shit when i wake up and at work. But i dont know what other job i could get without any skills

Attached: 1540470736182.jpg (640x640, 22K)

i would put emphasis on getting a lot of sunlight during the day. i feel so fresh/awake when i'm outside, but as soon as i get into my apartment & sit in front of the computer my energy instantly dissipates.

"Are you feeling down honey?"