Daily reminder that the BARE MINIMUM is going to the gym, hitting a PR(, or doing muay thai on the off days)...

Daily reminder that the BARE MINIMUM is going to the gym, hitting a PR(, or doing muay thai on the off days) , reading at least 25 pages every day, meditating at least 10 minutes in the morning, spending 6 pomodoros to improve yourself academically, then work your ass off, spend time with your family, friends and dogs and fuck your woman like your life depends on it, before bed time. Also keep your home clean, or you will find yourself in the belly of the beast.

How can you justify spending all that time on this worthless board knowing you haven't accomplished all of your duties of today? You are not living according to nature, nor to God.

This is why noone will remember your name.

Attached: 51+fnh4427L._AC_SY400_.jpg (500x313, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off cringe poster, you probably masturbated all day and ate pop tarts for dinner

Attached: 587EDD99C5F44287894BCED0EAB585BF.png (708x406, 249K)

>le pleasing women sexually meme

Okay pansy.

kek, this

Attached: weakness.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Never gonna make it.

>SEETHING

>COPE

>POST BODY
these, including the reddit spacing is your next reply

Attached: images(6).jpg (264x191, 17K)

Have fun being cheated on because you can't satisfy a woman.

>being cheated on
>by a woman
What do you think, I'm straight?

God doesn't exist
Reading is for faggots
Meditating is for hippies
My family sucks ass
I already visited my dog
I don't have, nor i intend on having a woman till i reach my physical peak
My home is clean enough

Tldr go suck a dick you faggot
I'm gonna play some HOMM3

>T. Incel who will an hero in 5 years

But why would i kill myself? Everything is going fine for me

I built a full home gym, i bought a puppy, i discovered new faith, i set up a life plan, i'm applying into a boxing club in 2 months
Stop giving me those negative waves, man

>tfw every day i haven't killed myself is a PR
>tfw i read atleast 25 pages of nonsense on this fucking board like this exact post
>tfw think about life in the shower for around 10 minutes
>tfw have a masters in EE so fuck off being academic is a waste of time unless you have the agency and willpower to use your knowledge
>tfw no one in my life is worth my time

This user is unironically correct

>muay thai
OP confirmed fag

Attached: F88C5C69-3694-4C91-999B-0A608162F0BA.png (667x615, 308K)

Who’s noone?

Attached: 52B8DDD5-0375-46C5-A339-201EE00C25EC.jpg (210x238, 12K)

>le meditation
Why do so many normies love this meme? Did the great generals, emperors, kings that went down in history meditate?

>God doesn't exist
*Tibs beddora* :D :D :D

Bruh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditations

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY
Im so fucking angry. I was playing kahoot with my class today and i was in first for most of the game! i answered a single one wrong and somebody got 1st. I WAS IN UCKING 2Nd NOw!!! I KEPT ANSWERING THE PROBLEMS RIGHT AND BEING THE FIRST BUT I KEPT GETTING FURTHER AND FURTHER BACK FOR NO REASON!!! A FEW QUESTIONS LATER, ME STILL IN SECOND AND HAVING NOT ANSWERED ONE WRONG BUT SOMEHOW FUCKING 10,000 POINTS BEGIND FIRST!! I SWEAR SHE WAS CHEATING THERES NO WAY I KEPT GOING DOWN WHILE ANSWERING FIRST AND CORRECTLY IM SO FUCKING ANGRY I ENDED UP IN SECOND AFTER BEING CHEATED OUT OF FIRST I WAS TO SHOOT MYSELF

Alright, I'm heading out for a ride then grabbing some flowers