HOW DO I STOP SWEATING SO MUCH REEEE

I want to kill myself. I just went out for a branch with a girl I've met on Tinder, she looks really interesting and unique but I fucking COULDN'T STOP SWEATING for the first 20 minutes of the date!!

Like literally sweating like a PIG, nonstop trying to clean my forehead and cheeks as the sweat rolled down my nose. I felt so embarrassed, so shit, until it finally stopped and we continued our conversation for 2 more hours.

Why did this happen to my body? What causes it and how do I improve myself from sweating too much?

>inb4 use deodorant etc
Already did but can't use deodorant on my face

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 35K)

eat less carbs
this is not a meme, low carb diets decrease body temperature for some reason

Excessive sweating is correlated with higher levels of estrogen. Sorry

Not sure how much this will help you, but from my own experience since I've started doing proper skin care (using a cleanser in the shower and moistener about 3 times a day) I'm sweating a lot less on my face.

p.s. I walked her home, we hugged and said goodbye. She seems really unique lads but it felt like she was just "neutral" towards me, like to flirting or anything, just "2 friends chatting". I tried complementing her but I received a generic "Thank you".
How do I proceed from here? And is she really interested in meeting me again or did she say that out of politeness?

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-221752_1.png (1080x1663, 157K)

Personally I don't care if they want to talk to me again or not so it doesn't affect me.

Just wait and see bro, stop stressing out. Women smell that and they don't like it. Besides that just be yourself and relax

But I want a girl to make breakfast for and cuddle with during the cold winter nights :((

Attached: b73.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Get certain dri
And become more confident

U just seem desperate and pathetic desu

block her

why, no? I liked her what's the reasoning behind this?

work on improving your social anxiety

With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again.

dont listen to the retards she said she wanted to talk more just do it and see what happens

If she wanna sleep with you why not call her again for more sex?
Nigga you dont make any sense.

quintessentially redpilled

Me too mate, but don't make the mistake of convincing yourself the first girl that shows interest is the one. That's some heavy commitment, and no one wants that dumped on them. Play it cool and don't worry so much. She's cute and different, that's great. Have fun and don't try to make her your wife.

Next time if you're sweating like that just make a little fan out of something and fan yourself. Also, deodorant for the forehead does exist. Google it

Thanks for the tip Van Wilder

Alternating between hot and cold showers will help your body better regulate itself to shifting temperatures and help you sweat less, and less of the red face people who work out get.

Elder god tier: 110c+ sauna alternating with dips in ice bath/lake.