No /FPH/

>no /FPH/

Attached: 1535582675600.jpg (600x400, 92K)

second from the right looks decent

>second from the right looks decent
t. 0 taste

If you like cows.

You got got by the cheerleader effect my man

So who was in the right here Jow Forums?

Attached: fph.png (460x319, 155K)

Ok, so I was going to post a pregnant white woman as a joke, so I go to Google to get a picture and this shit pops up

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-193227.png (1080x1920, 753K)

I didn't say good

Relative to the others, yes

what the fuck, he's not kidding

Yeah Google does this shit regularly. Pretty sure "white man and white woman" returns white women with niggers.

It's a pig in a wig lad

Lmao he can have her

Actually, google tailors results to what you personally are looking for and your search history.
It's a tactic used to keep people in a bubble and away from anything of any real worth. An echo chamber that acts as soft censorship that lets them getaway with real censorship.

Anywho..

You're only looking at a mirror user.

Search "white american family" for a laugh

Being so fat you need a chain extension for the ribbon around the dress

Attached: 1530820559053.jpg (255x217, 33K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: braaaaap.jpg (649x814, 78K)

so glad female pedos are finally being cracked down on.

I guess there's no accounting for being blind.

I'm actually ashamed of being american because of that reply. Fuck you

For the most part, yeah, but they also """tailor""" the results in other ways :^)

that's because "pregnant white woman" is only used in the context of interracial relationships. search pregnant woman and it's all whiteys.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1547x712, 198K)

>pregnant black woman
>just pregnant black women
>pregnant asian woman
>just pregnant asian women
>pregnant hispanic woman
>just pregnant hispanic women
>pregnant white woman
>half of the results are black male with pregnant white woman
It's more insidious than you think.

One of them was actually a pregnant black woman with a white male, almost missed that. The algorithm seems to break down on very specific phrases. Must be a coincidence.

Believe it or not, this time its not the juice. I don't know computers but you can look up how this happens. I asked a tech person one time (my friend Dave Katz) and he said it's not what it looks like.

It's awfully specific, man

>Katz
Seems totally trustworthy.

Attached: 1540825924933.png (400x434, 90K)

Didn't even notice that. I'll notify the proper authorities

MY JEALOUSY KNOWS NO LIMITS

Attached: 1533641092918.jpg (480x251, 20K)

>same results on incognito search and after clearing history

Attached: (You).png (817x891, 32K)

>If I clear the internet history on my local machine, that also deletes it from google's servers

Attached: 1535375209489.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>does it on my computer
>does it on library computer
>does it only for white
Have a (((you)))

>White American Family
Even duckduckgo shows blacks on the image tab. Bing has the most correct results.

Attached: 1504870751780.jpg (456x337, 120K)

duckduckgo uses google servers, it just (supposedly) obfuscates your tracked data.

Mother of God that's bad.

I didn't even see that the first time

Google has been pretty useless the last year or so. I can hardly look for info on something without it being 150 sponsored links before it drops out of english

no fap november isnt going well for you is it

Only because she’s being fat mogged by the rest of the herd.

>Siri, isolate smallest bovine, single frame.
>Siri, enhance image.

Try now user.

Attached: B6BBDEC8-8907-4A3A-BC63-B66B9AE16724.png (750x1334, 3.9M)

lol this was the first image when I googled it

Attached: 06A4C214-63CF-450B-B152-5BACE6534F30.png (750x1334, 3.67M)

search for "inventors"

This pic always haunts my dreams because it looks like his eye sockets are empty and he’s reaching out for mine like in the original mummy movie when he takes that dudes eyes.

I'll have the big girl. I bet she truly makes love and does it present and grateful.

Yeah.
And it's wierd that the top picks are all of the same two people with a few others just like it.

1.Whites are seen as the default so bringing up their race is seen as making it all racial and shit.
Which is kind of true.

2.Notice something about all of those other women that you googled? They're alone.

I still say her body isn't that bad but that pic reveals her face is not as good as I thought.

Google has been censoring, directing where you go online, and pushing "sponsored" content for almost a decade now.
They fucking took over the search engines with backing from the multiple letter government groups. Just like Facebook.

nothing gets past you :)

which one is the pregnant one?

oh boy another racist thread on Jow Forums

>Fat people
>Race

The black toddler got the white woman pregnant?
How fertile are these monsters and do we stand a chance?

>I got the darndest gift for my baby shower
>what was it sharon?
>oh just a lil slave boi

Maybe they adopted?

kek

Attached: 1537586911262.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

>fat "people" are a race now
begone hambeast

Attached: 1536608752380.jpg (730x1099, 150K)

does every fucking /fph/ have to diverge into some political/racist/triggermetimbers bullshit?

>people

Attached: 1540357743060.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>Bing has the most correct results.
Before ixquick ran out of money to keep their own engine running, it was by far the best.
(Now they just interface to google, supposedly with some added anonymizer.)

Out of curiosity I tested Yandex and got a very dark outlook. (pic incl.)
Using "caucasian american family" gave better results, but still not what I literally asked for.

Attached: White Family is a minority.jpg (1108x1179, 350K)

HORRY SHIT ITS FAT JEWISH RIPPETOE

I physically cringed, just when I thought I've seen it all...

Gonna be a yikes from me dawg

It must be because I am old, but that is a fatty to me. God you young people today!

It doesn't work like that dumbass

Attached: 1531416362381.jpg (500x432, 35K)

Fuck off, youngster. I busted nuts in the circus fat lady back during the depression.

Jesus

Attached: 1540813875865.png (1536x2560, 2.86M)

Never leave your kids with a fatty, Jow Forums.

There is no such thing as a jolly fatty, the only fatties that really exist are the
>I have no self control
fatties. Not around food, not around drugs, and not around kids. If they can eat it, they will eat it, if they can fuck it, they will fuck it, doesn't matter what it is.

Attached: hambeasts.png (611x514, 290K)

>Plausible deniability

He thinks things aren't being (((manipulated))), how cute.