Reminder that if you use a pussy pad your 1RM is 50% of what you’re actually putting on the barbell and you should be...

Reminder that if you use a pussy pad your 1RM is 50% of what you’re actually putting on the barbell and you should be kicked out of your gym

Attached: 9BC9F111-AE65-49B5-B97C-107C8ED72A6A.jpg (1000x1000, 44K)

I've never actually tried one of those. High bar feels comfy, like my back was meant to hold it there

Based

>see the most ripped and jacked Chad of my life
>he's doing behind the neck OHP with a smith machine and a pussy pad
I don't know what's real anymore.

There’s a guy at my gym that benches 1pl8 using the the pussy pad

chads dont squat

Thin pad + Belt. Broke through PRs for weeks simply bc I was more comfortable. Could throw on weight and not even notice.

This would be like calling someone who lifts wearing running shoes, vs flat weight lifting shoes. You can squat with either, but if one has been proven to help. Then you'd be ignorant to not want to improve your gains.

Don't argue I'm outta this thread

No need to actually Train given enough Juice in the system

How true is this? If I juice and eat right will sneezing be enough to give me a six pack?

I use those for my 3pl8 glute bridges

That’s an awkward movement. I’ll allow it

That's what we call steroids

>simply bc I was more comfortable
I'll get you a bib and some diapers user for the gym too

Probably the only reasonable use

>pussy pad used to protect your pussy
allowed

>tfw for the longest time squatting while going from skinnyfat to skelly, bar felt like it was sitting right on my fucking spine
>now as a semi-fit DYEL, the bar actually sits comfortably on my newly made babby traps

Feels alright man.

Attached: 1541350867566.jpg (592x754, 52K)

>implying I squat

Attached: 1518344569992.jpg (403x290, 35K)

I even use the pussy pad to squat the bar during warm up what are you gonna do about it faggot?

Attached: 1540689307430.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>2018
>squatting

>high bar squats

lmao

I'll consider that