I can OHP 1 plate for 5 reps and my front delts look like this. What do?

I can OHP 1 plate for 5 reps and my front delts look like this. What do?

Attached: wrq.jpg (1248x1664, 482K)

Nice dick bro

I think my side and rear delts are fine

Attached: apoweqee.jpg (1248x1664, 419K)

More volumes

they look fine, but you don't know how to pose

do it for 12

>roiding for that
also nice gyno twink

4x12

I'm not roiding, wtf
also joke's on you, I went to an endoctrinologist because I was worried I had been getting gyno from dutasteride and he said I didn't have gyno

its probably TnG, so thats a 150-155 1 rep max. Thats OK for someone who's been lifting for 1 year or less. It takes awhile to build muscle. Your not going to see insane results in less than a year.

To really have "sick front delts" you probably need to be able to OHP 190-225 for 1 rep. Your no where near that.
135x5 isn't that strong.
Also bench more.

>roiding for this

Yeah it's touch and go, below the chin but not all the way down to upper chest. You got me with the time lifting. It's been 10.5 months.
Yeah I need to get my bench to 2 plates. Also I have just recently added incline bench on chest day so it should help with my delts a bit, too.

I'm at like 175 for 1 or so maybe a little more but my delts are nothing special

Bicep inserts of peace

Same here, mine are about the same as yours. Add lat raises and dumbbell shoulder press in the 8-12 rep range.

I know, at least it makes them look perkier. I actually like 'em.

Too fat. Cut down and your shoulders will pop more, but you wont do that cuz "muh strength" and cuz you're afraid of looking smol in a shirt.

Don’t do this, I mean when you get a lil fatter do a cut, but this isn’t gonna shownyour delts all that much. You’re already kinda low bodyfat that they aren’t being hidden much. They’ll still look small as fuck.

Yeah also sorry man you need a pretty damn high OHP for it to make your delts look great, I can rep out 135 for 13-14 and mine are pretty meh tier

Your shoulders look fine, probably the natty limit.

what the fuck? 135x5 isn't strong. Its what you SHOULD have after a year of training. have some standards lol

I do side and front lateral raises and inverted push ups. I can also feel activation in close-grip bench so I believe that helps with front delts.

Attached: 70D9D807-4DFD-4FB7-95C8-D718DA822DA5.jpg (3088x2320, 1.3M)

1 plate on ohp is not that strong