>starting weight
>current weight
>weight loss strategies that have worked for you
>challenges along the way

I'll start:

>height: 6'4''
>starting weight in mid-July 2018: 279 lbs
>current weight: 253 lbs
>strategies that have worked: only drinking water, coffee, and tea; completely stopped eating out, only prep meals at home; completely stopped drinking alcohol; strength-training 3x per week and cardio 4x per week; eating a salad every day
>challenges: weight loss is currently in a plateau, so i'm varying up calories and exercise regimen to jump-start it again

Attached: fitjak.jpg (1959x1469, 373K)

>6'1
>little over 2.5 years lifting
>115kg -> 72kg -> 86kg
>just caloric deficit worked pretty well
>got fat on bulk. adrenal fatigue from dieting.
we're all finna make it *dabs*

Attached: lol.jpg (1816x702, 220K)

Congratulations brother! We gonna make it

Attached: darkness-2-header.jpg (640x275, 46K)

I'm about 5'8", weighed 230lbs ever since high school. Been going through some real stressful shit lately, and when I'm stressed out I literally I can't eat. I've lost almost 15 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm actually happy about this though, since I haven't been under 220 in decades. I've signed up for a gym and getting some personal training, trying to work on eating better instead of just eating less. I want to get this weight off and be happy again.

Nice guys. Can we agree that the increasing amount of positive looks you get from people as your losing weight is the greatest feeling in the world?

300 lbs to 230, 6'0

OP here, keep it up son, use that depression for something good (but also feel better, and I love you). I want to get down to 175-190

how did you get rid of the strech marks?

Yes, my boss is a milf and told me that I looked good the other day, feels good man

it just takes time.

I'm also interested in an answer to this, I have stretch marks on my belly and when I'm down to my goal weight I want to make them go away, without surgery if possible

Thanks man. The last time I felt this low I started lifting with a friend at his friends place, but they had a falling out and I never kept up with it. That was over 10 years ago and I feel like this is what I really need. You can hit that goal weight dude, you got this!

>height
6'2"/188cm
>starting weight
302lbs/137kg
>current weight
191lbs/86.6kg
eating the same thing most days. lots of chicken, fish, and veggies
binging on calorie dense (but not typically though of as unhealthy) foods like peanut butter or nuts

Attached: progress.jpg (2430x1160, 446K)

>5'7"
>250 lbs
>187 lbs
strats
>get a bathroom scale that has body fat % output
>use tdeecalculator.net to determine cut calories based on measurements, always choose sedentary for activity level
>use myfitnesspal app to log food and weight every day, get a kitchen scale to weigh food and use measuring spoons/cups
>don't log exercise, calories burned are always a huge overestimation, just log food
challenges
>binge eating
>lack of motivation
solutions
>get to the root of why i've been binge eating to cut out that behavior
>recall definition of courage: ability to do something that frightens one, strength in the face of pain or grief

Attached: LARiot1992.jpg (1200x860, 188K)

>6'1'
>295 lbs six months ago
>240 lbs
>finding out I had stage 2 hypertension I changed up my diet by cutting out soda, red meat, most breads and the grease. started walking 2 to 3 miles a day. blood pressure is almost normal now
>accidentally ate only 1000 calories a day for months, high anxiety, depression, muscle twitches, insomnia, feeling cold all the time, nerve pain. started really counting calories recently and upped my protein. most issues have been resolved.

>>use tdeecalculator.net to determine cut calories based on measurements, always choose sedentary for activity level
>>use myfitnesspal app to log food and weight every day, get a kitchen scale to weigh food and use measuring spoons/cups
>>don't log exercise, calories burned are always a huge overestimation, just log food

Nice dude, I also never log the calories and choose the 'sedentary' setting. Myfitnesspal will not trick me!

Part of my motivation was a break-up with my whore ex-girlfriend, but the other part was going to the doc and getting bad blood work. I'm 30, and a year ago, my total cholesterol was 247, my LDL was 157, and my liver enzymes and blood sugar were elevated.

After the break-up, I decided to change everything. I got blood work done a month ago and my cholesterol was down to 206, LDL was down to 122, and liver enzymes and blood sugar enzymes were normal. Curiously, though, my triglycerides shot way up, from like 160-something to 198. May have been the hot pockets I ate like a retard the night before though.

**never log the calories burned by exercise

excellent gains user.

Can I also say this is the first time someone has said I love you to me in so long its kind of fucking me up. I figured this board would be full of cocky pricks and not so supportive.

>5’6
>173 July 2018
>155 August 2018
>intermittent fasting and fasting
>I like beer

5'8
205ish
500 calories a day with occasional refeed
FUCKING DEPRESSION REEEE

I have no problems losing weight but then I get depressed and gain 40 lbs. Lightest was 157 and I'm trying to get to 130.

Attached: 1540310313974.jpg (963x2186, 475K)

>5'11
>247 pounds
>161 pounds
>HIIT (insanity) 6 days a week while eating 1400 calories of healthy food a day till 200 pounds. 200-161 I've been doing no exercise, just fasting with keto refeds.
>I hit a wall at 200 pounds, stopped losing any weight for almost a month, switched to IF/keto and weight started falling off again. Had a few binges while fasting but made it through them with minimal set backs.
Started at beginning of July with this diet. I've lost 86 pounds in a little over 4 months.

Am I making it yet?

Attached: 3459237847589.png (716x798, 393K)

If you haven't made it yet you will brother! Keep at it dude, you're doing great!

Now I’m lean bulking for the winter
What worked for me was paleo Big improvements over here good work bros

Attached: F480097B-6A7E-4DA4-B0B1-F2EC88BC7A4C.jpg (719x473, 115K)

>6'2
>July 2018 210lbs
>Present day 180 lbs
>drank too much soda and alcohol
>go to a party school and am trying to make new friends at parties while sober fucknig sucks. Also, brother's metabolism just kicked in and he lost like 40lbs despite doing nothing but drinking coke all day, family comments on how slim he's getting but not me, whos actively working on eating better and working out more

Other than that it's been great. discovered that I dont actually have love handles, jsut wide hips

173cm
Nov 1st 2017- 135kg
Today-92.7Kg

>Walking minimum 10km everyday ideally in one go
>Fasting for a few days and intermittent fasting
>Of course not drinking soda and replacing all my drinks with water or without sugar drinks
>Doing cardio for one hour and a half everyday on the gym

And the challenges mainly being constant at the time that I'll work out try to do it at the same time everyday and also keeping the fasting was very hard at the begining the challenge now is to reduce my hip fat and workout at the same level everyday

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-212032.png (720x1280, 51K)

thats a shitton of weight congrats on the work

Thanks man

>height
5'10"
>starting weight
240 (starting in Jan 18)
>current weight
Mainly stopped eating out at lunch for work. Stopped going out with coworkers, but I'm saving a lot of money and losing weight in the process.

Started counting calories and bought a food scale which gave me an idea about portion sizes. Stopped eating as much fast food and began eating less bread in order to eat more protein rich foods while on caloric deficit. Started strength training again and running.

Couple plateaus along the way. Difficult to avoid social drinking/eating due to a lot of weddings this year. Fucked up my shoulder at some point, so lifting was on hold for a couple months. Still doesn't feel right.

>height
5'10
>starting weight
>current weight
Work out at least 3 days a week, stop eating ice cream, stop drinking soda, squatz n oatz. Overnight oats for breakfast, protein smoothie for lunch, high protein something with veggies for dinner. Usually chicken breast, ground turkey or shrimp. Meal prep dinners on monday or tuesday and breakfasts the night before you want them.
Oreos are delicious. Sometimes the weather is too cold to go running

>starting: 280 mid feb 2018
>current: 208, navy fat measure puts me at high teens
>strats: waterfasts under 3 days, constantly recalculating TDEE and BF, lifting, fixing diet, keto cycling, IIFYM etc.
>challenges: my lowerbody lifts are nowhere near my fatmaxes anymore, i have bipolar disorder and that constant rollercoaster doesnt help, also being middle eastern and enjoying my family's meals can be arduous on calorie counting

Attached: 20181104_135022.jpg (1440x1733, 1.34M)

Forgot to say im 5'10

Attached: fatty2lessfatty.png (977x493, 546K)

They fade a lot with time. Also get a tan. But honestly they won't ever totally go away, but they become really unnoticeable.

190 cm.

down 40 kg from first at 130 to 90, highest weight was 150 kg though

Attached: fattoslightlylessfat.jpg (1119x712, 215K)

>height: 5 foot 8 inches
>starting weight: 76 kilograms (I was 84 at the beginning of last year but i dropped to 75ish in a single week last year and I've stayed the same since then)
>current weight: I'm starting right this minute
>weight loss strategies that have worked for you: wet fasting and extremely low calories (think sub 300) days for a week or two
>challenges along the way: I tend to eat when i feel like shit and i feel like shit a lot

they dont dissappear they just turn white

higher quality 3rd image would show them

bio oil, chicks also use it after pregnancy, works.

>5'8
>200lbs
>~155lbs
>started with the trendy keto diet for the first 30 lbs but started eating carbs when I began riding bicycle and doing bodyweight exercising at home
>goal was 150lbs so I'm pretty close
>also, I'm 2 weeks from 12 months sober; I was a raging alcoholic for many years ...
> I started my sobriety and healthy lifestyle almost overnight; it's as if light switch flicked in my brain and it was so easy to change

I'm not muscular by any means, nor do I care to

My "dream body" is the classic "Brad Pitt from Fight Club" so that's kinda what I'm working towards

We're all gonna make it, brahs