Shower at night or morning?

Shower at night or morning?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

i do both if i go to the gym after work.

mIDDLE OF DAY

>showering
>literally ripping the natural oils off your skin with estrogen-enhanced jewish chemicals

i seriously hope you're joking

night.

dont shower
dont brush your teeth
dont wash your hair
dont wash your clothes
>user who can be smelled from 25 feet away wonders why he cant get a gf

Attached: 1509721402292.jpg (427x427, 21K)

I prefer to shower at night but if I'm to lazy I'll set my alarm 10 minutes earlier and take one first thing when I wake up.

morning unless its colder than -10 outside

Morning. Showering at night wakes me up. I can't leave the house without showering in the morning. I feel greasy, gross, and itchy all day if I don't.

Night. I like feeling soft and comfy before bed desu.

In the morning and after coming home from the gym at night

I have to do both because of my shitty dry scalp genetics, I shampoo every 2nd day but I have to shower and clean my face/body twice a day.
I use sulfate free shampoo and tea tree oil to nuke bacteria like malasezzia and demodex mites and shit, I won't be a greasy nigger

Based

morning, need to rinse off sweat from the night
maybe mid-day if you do something that gets you extremely sweaty/dirty, used to have a dirty job but just washing my face was enough

I haven't washed my hair since 2010.

Gym bath during work days,and on weekends I take at night especially if I go out.
If I take a shower in the morning my hair will be hard as fuck to style and is gonna be too dry.

Bruh quit washing your hair. You sound like me. I had terrible dry scalp and constant dandruff. Only quit when I just stopped washing my hair with anything. I only rinse it with hot water. I discovered this when I was deployed and couldn't bath for 2 months all the dandruff went away and my acne.

>tfw getting into clean sheets right after showering
there is no better feeling

Dirty hobo

Shower at night to keep your sheets clean, plus post gym, post sex and any time you feel gross or smelly

After lifting, which is whenever I feel like it.

based as fuck. I shower but I don't use shampoo/soap.
Let me tell you like this: if you soap/shampoo your hair and body smells better for like 5 hours, but then it starts to stink. Don't use shampoo/soap? It always smells good, not in the chemically smell, but it just smells nice.

cold shower at morning

hot shower at night

>nuke bacteria
user why are you worried about bacteria? Do you live on a farm? Otherwise just use regular shampoo or don't use shampoo at all if you have dandruff

jokes on you, I only use water when I shower

frogs
gay

I have bad dandruff and I tried the not-washing-hair meme, I just had greasy hair for the weeks that I did it. it never balanced out and was impossible to wash (I have long hair so it got all tangled) and just generally felt nasty. how do you fags do it if you're sweating and working during the day, doesn't your hair feel greasy and dirty even after you rinse it out?

man I fucking hate the shampoo chemical smell, I remember it being middle school axe tier waking up in hs because of all the shit my mom and sister used. the worst one was my roommate who would take a fat fucking dump before he took a hot as fuck shower and it would turn into some steamy shampoo shit aroma every time.

do the meme, but ease into it slowly. I was a neet at the time so I was able to just go straight into it and I would say it took two months before I got to the point where I could wash once a week. I don't have long hair but I think you're supposed to use some sort of special conditioner if you do and you're trying nopoo.

you are supposed to rinse and comb your hair, you stupid slob

How do I get the ass stink off of me after a workout without soap

I wash it with cold water and rub it with a towel, my hair is pretty good.

>wake up
>do cardio
>shower
>go to work

It's the only way lads.

Attached: 1527346826276.jpg (720x960, 167K)

>he doesn’t let his dick stink for a week giving him a whiff of pussy every time he takes a piss
sad!

Like once a month when I'm cooning crab or salmon, otherwise I hose down mid day every week when my contracts confine me to land. Rinse hair, soap ass and pitts. Dry off with suds attached to leave some anti bacterial residue.

When I'm working higher class contracts involving social events it's every morning.

user you know that all sorts of bacteria can and do grow on soap residues, right? Unless you're using some crazy medical grade soaps then you're not doing a very smart thing.

Works for me.

Both, only doing one or the other is absolutely disgusting.

Showering only in the morning only means getting in bed with the dirt, grime, and sweat from the entire day since you showered. Disgusting.

Showering only at night means going the entire day with the sweat and oils of your sleep and you don't feel fresh. Disgusting.

Showering only at night is the lesser of the two evils but you absolutely should shower twice a day.

I did you retarded fag, I have really thick hair and like I said it's long, it gets tangled less than an hour after I comb it

Afternoon

Night

>do cardio
But I want gains

>he doesnt use lion male pheromones instead of shampoo

Attached: 1404888996406.gif (270x180, 654K)

PRO TIP:
If you haven't showered today, and think you don't smell, you fucking smell.

Being clean is not a jewish trick, you gross neckbeards.
>inb4 hurr NPC
I'm more subversive than you will ever be, golem.

>cold showers
>shampoo once weekly

"""no""

Can't function like a human being if I don't get a morning shower. Throws me off completely.

underrated

Apple cider vinegar. Rinse well.
Coconut oil.
Essential oils; lavender, peppermint, etc.

Shampoo washes excess dht off of your scalp.
These no poo shills want you to be bald to put you on their treatments.
Do not listen

use agadir shampoo with tea tree oil in a 50:50 mix and follow up with agadir conditioner, when you get out of the shower use agadir argan oil, just one pea sized drop, and distribute it across your hair while it's damp
repeat every third day, you'll get glorious hair
my hair/scalp used to be total fucking shit no exaggeration, this is the only thing that helped, please don't do nopoo