How would you have acted in this situation?

How would you have acted in this situation?

Attached: cucked_on_bus.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg8zuKKsGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Laughed at him, then tazed him.

'Prioriterad sittplats' means its intended for the elderly/handicapped. But yeah nigs gonna nig

>harass women
>throw a nazi salute

Dare I say it, based black man!

Would have knocked that race mixed mutt the fuck out, sat on his face and let out a pungent long odorous BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPppppprrrrrtttffhhhhh

Depends on who I hate more, women or nogs. I'd say women go more out of their way to piss people off

whats he chimping out about?

Anyone else find his way of moving uncanny? Looks like a bad sfm animation.

He wants to sit in their seat.

this is why I zap carry my trusty Mossberg shockwave

sucker punch then head stomping. no use dealing with niggers

Fuck you. Stop race baiting on my fucking board shhhhh you fucking pol larping nigger. You faggots will respond to anything with a black in it but not fucking make LIFTING related threads

look at how the woman in front of the camera is wet with fear and wishing she could be dominated by such an intimidating alpha male

Underrated

>riding the peasant wagon

Attached: golden potion seller.png (604x717, 814K)

>defending nigger animal behavior

Attached: 1541353014476.jpg (1200x1039, 192K)

that isn't a nazi salute, he was telling them to get out of the seats with an arm wave

Told him his shitty Canada Goose parka is cheap and doesn’t actually display how ”wealthy” he is.

The women must of done something prior to the out burst.

>hear nigger shout
>get annoyed
>he hits pole and says, "shiiiieeet mang. dat my seat white boi"
>tell him to piss off
>he starts chimping out, asks for a banana for some reason then restates him claim to my seat
>i get up, fooling the ape into thinking im docile, submissive, and willing to comply with his show of aggression
>he starts breathing through his teeth and looks up, slightly rolling his eyes in the back of his skull which releases his chemical cocktail of primordial serotonin and endorphins
>at that exact moment i pull out my legal firearm (a glock 19) and *pop pop* one in the body and one in the skull
>the ape falls to the ground... you can hear distinct chimp howls outside the train
>nami becomes real and sucks my dick then and there
>cops come and take me out for donuts and coffee
>mayor makes me king for a day for quashing the rampant baboon crises on the train
>citizens of our great nation celebrate me on our annual national holiday; however, i simply dismiss the fame and admiration in order to simply live a humble life
Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Attached: NAMI EDIT.png (2560x1080, 1.94M)

it was a joke you mong

The Negro doesn't need an excuse to chimp out. It is his natural state.

what language is that on the posters on the wall?

>>nami becomes real and sucks my dick then and there
Stopped reading there, that anime is cringe af

Fuck off normie.

Attached: nami2.png (2560x1080, 436K)

proof that leftists will always close their eyes and be happily cucked by the "diverse."

it's swedish

You dumb fucking beta I dont care about that. I care about the post quality being the lowest ever. I bet you can't bench 2 plates fucking dyel. All you faggots need to take your nofap, gay threads, race bait threads, mew threads off to /gif/ and/b/.

I would have left too lol. Why would I fight some crazy drugged up muslim / brown that probably has a knife when i can just give the crazy hobo my seat and go home

Post skin colour

T-T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED

hide the fucking thread if you don't like it bro

>implying fighting delinquents on public transportation isn't one of the top 5 reasons to even lift

Fucking/pol/ nigger. I'm not even a fucking leftist I really hate you fucking poltards. You killed this board culture with your sheer power of autism. Fuck this board I'm going to hide every thread beside qtddt, oly, plg, and cbt. You niggers dont even lift which makes a blood vessel in my head pop

I have a hard time sympathizing with w*men, especially when they have warning color hair.

>aww poor baby
>baby very angry
Project more on me, not being able to life even one plate faggot.

See you leftist liar.

where can i find the original?

Attached: 1541375926776.jpg (1147x1034, 243K)

Go to r*ddit then and quit bitching, you no testosterone faggot

Attached: backbackback.jpg (500x477, 32K)

I'd act submissive and move out of the way.

Wait for him to sit down.

Kick him in the head while I have the advantage.

Rape him.

I would've pulled a Rosa Parks on his ass and stayed in my seat. He would've been so conflicted by his desire to establish over whitey and his respect for what rosa parks (didn't) stand for.

>he doesn't own a car

will never make it

I'm the guy hitting the window bullying the old woman for my exclusive seat like a 50's greaser

Smash its face in with my concealed carry hammer

No he’s right, one piece is highly autistic. More so than Naruto, and that’s actually about an autistic child obsessed with his friends who goes into tard rages and unleashes tard strength, but underperforms in most academic subjects except one which he excels at.

One piece looks like it was MADE BY an autistic kid.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

>limiting your exposure to potentially violent and chaotic situations
>making it
pick one

white people don't attack strangers as much as n*ggers
If a white person [especially male] does this it'd be all over the news

Nami is hot though.

Attached: 1539483735983.gif (438x328, 225K)

Basically, All shonen animes are retarded and autistic. Death Note, On the otherhand, was clearly crafted by someone with high intelligence and a healthy brain.

>hating on one piece
Watch your mouth

Attached: 3DC5DDA7-9111-4D40-AEAC-FDB4AF9E69D0.png (440x440, 197K)

Implying they are smart enough to understand the irony.

99.9% of the time they'll just chimp out.

I'll shoot up a paper printed target of that ginger pigdog whore as soon as I get home just for you

Colour me very unsurprised.

>nami becomes real and sucks my dick then and there
She's a canon unironic no bullshit dyke user.

TAKE IT BACK NOW.

Attached: 1540579877425.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

Dyke is just code for edgy and trying to stand out after being molested as a kid. It doesn't mean Nami won't swallow his dick. It's basically the size of a clit anyway

/thread
We shouldn't have bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki: AKA the biggest Christian enclaves in J*pan

Attached: 1492046172849.png (1309x826, 46K)

If he tried something like this with me, I would square up and fight him. If it does it to random people, I couldn't care less. It's a free country.

>people actually falling for this bait

>Depends on who I hate more, women or nogs

pic strongly related. kys, fat retard.

Attached: 1529885677387.png (720x569, 352K)

p/wooosh

>implying someone acts like this unprovoked

Nigger manlet Vs 6'8" bloatmaxxer

dude on the left completely mogs the black man

They're in the heavenly favela praising the jewish tribal war deity now, so it's all good.

mad

i sure touched a sensitive nerve with these morbidly obese, racist retards.

Attached: 1534147446867.png (286x312, 74K)

>No your mad
>here's a pic of this anime child I jack off too
S E E T H I N G

Not potentially get killed by a manlet 20 year old nigger on a subway as he copes he isn't getting pussy and only has 6 months of wealth before the drug task force gets him

The Stockholm public transport system is full of unpredictable niggers, not surprised desu

Fuck off weebs, pieces of shit

At least I'm not a nigger.

Would fitizens be able to deal with a public transportation stabby terry like this based black guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg8zuKKsGc

>Beep initiate anger protocols
You're the only angry one here, user

Attached: 1540748993704.gif (480x342, 2.8M)

I am 6'8" 320 pounds 8% man body fat, i bench 400 kilometers, get on level nignog cuck your wife pussy is my assfuck preworkout i inhale for deadlift like ammonia you are virgen anger.

Attached: 1484255299668.jpg (403x395, 19K)

I would have just shot him, desu
Having a knife makes it legal

nice

Attached: original.png (972x593, 74K)