Whats the point of lifting when this guy in 16 and has WAY better gains then guys like us that started lifting at our...

Whats the point of lifting when this guy in 16 and has WAY better gains then guys like us that started lifting at our 20s? Like HOW the fuck are even supposed to compete with pic related without roiding?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 147K)

lol is he holding anal beads?

we don't lift to look like other men you turbo manlet

Attached: shrekd_small.jpg (1500x1332, 450K)

we don't compete with them brah

chad will smash instagram celebrities
brad will smash instagram thots
I will smash still pretty attractive girls who are within my extended social circles

Attached: 1541286368253.jpg (640x960, 51K)

You're right OP, I guess I'm just gonna kill myself.

Attached: 1521482682036.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It's not about being the best in the world, it's about being the best you can be.

you think guys like in OP's picture are the ones fucking celebrity women and e-thots?

Is there even a difference between smashing a 4 or a 10? Pussy is pussy. While chad is working hard to smash one 10 chick a week, I could get into 14 pussies just smashing ugly chicks.

>16

almighty jej

I heard he was 13

Us boomers are finished

This is him at 14. He literally could've fucked every female student and probably every female teacher at his high school just by showing his abs.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Bro stop posting this

only post worthy of consideration ITT

David pls go

Hardcore roiding

Nice cope, chad could smash 100 ugly chicks with less effort

Stop comparing yourself to roiders and just lift.

>David Laid is roiding
Imagine coping this hard.

>start lifting 2012
>THIS 16 YR OLD

>ff 2018
>THIS 16 YR OLD

David Laid is about to be 21. Can you dumb faggots stop sharing hes 16 every fucking day for the last 6 years jesus christ.

Dont need to compete when his heart splodes at 40

Stay natty or die early pick 1

David is 18ish in this pic, not 16. Also he didn't roid until maybe a year or two ago but it's definitely noticeable. When him and Ryan Casey were going for that big bench PR. You'll notice his face gets way more bloated and his eyebrows are weird. Way more facial hair too. Now if you see him in the last few videos he looks smaller but normal again.

t. a DYELfag who likes to watch this crew's videos

>Name
>David Laid

>using your cuckish excuse not to lift
You deserve to be fat

jesus christ Jow Forums why are you so fucking pathetic? Just concentrate on yourself and stop comparing yourself to others. Do better than you did yesterday and stop comparing yourself to the genetically blessed.

phag chan would cease to exist if everyone followed that advice.

squat beads bro

he was 17 in this pic not 14

>roiding
>lifting weights when teenager

wow this guy really wanted to fuck up his life, suicide should have been easier

>when this guy in 16

LOL DYEL BETA FAGGOT COPE

david is 12 yo nigger, deal with it

>Like HOW the fuck are even supposed to compete with pic related without roiding
You don't compete, why do you feel the need to compete?
user, this appears to be an e-thot, you think they actually fuck eachother? What would they have to gain?

>tfw you don't have a social circle

Attached: 7C60C05A-BD7B-4BDA-BB69-DD4FAF02DACF.jpg (800x460, 74K)

He is though. This is common knowledge.

he was 17 in this pic not 14

>not eating 5 dozen eggs a day

Attached: eggs.png (839x778, 778K)

You’d be right if there was exactly one woman on the planet. He would probably get her... luckily there at 3.5B women and I get to fuck a lot of them because I put in the time at the gym to become desirable to attractive girls.

Lifting in your 20s is actually superior because at 16 your body is still growing and muscle growth is suboptimal and limited. If a 16 year old and a 20 year old start lifting at the same time the 20 year old will have significantly more gains and higher potential. David Laid is an outlier becuase of his natty genetics.

That’s the biggest cope ever. Lifting in your teenage years is the best thing you could ever do to yourself.

Stale pasta

What's the point in working when Jeff bezos is the richest man who has ever lived and mogs the bank accounts of all humanity

Comparison is the thief of joy. You'll never get anywhere judging yourself against your betters.

Also, that kid is on steroids. He isn't a metric against natty lifters

You're retarded if you think Bezos is the richest.
There are families who've accumulated trillions over centuries.

he doesn't look that insane. who cares if he looked like that as a teen. he's 20 and still looks like that.

Attached: 1541161665267.png (580x548, 293K)

proofs

I know this is just shitposting but I've never understood this rationale. I'm not supposed to improve myself because other people are further ahead in their self-improvement?

Attached: 55181940.jpg (800x450, 34K)

>Actually believing a 14 year old could look like that.

some 14 year olds don't even have pubes yet, user. He was 17 in that pic. He was a literal stick at 14.

exactly, everybody knows natties can only gain 3-5 lbs of muscle per year at best

Insecure bitch
Pathetic

gadhafi and Putin that's two individuals

I compete with pic related by not posting the same repetitive fucking post day after day on Jow Forums.

Lifting is about being the best possible version of yourself.

Also it's a really bad mentality to think. "I can't reach the top so I'm going to stay at the bottom instead" You only have one life and you are willing to have a shitty one just because you can't be the absolute best? What kind of fucking logic is that?

Just returned to fit after almost 2 years, is the "CHAD eats PIZZA while fucking your GF etc etc" dude still around?

have you tried traveling elsewhere and checking for hookups there?
I get 10 times more attention on Tinder if I go even 100 miles away from home.

The first step to competing with him is having a job and something to say worth listening to. The second is not caring what other dudes look like.

This is it.