Ffffffff sssssss ffffffff ssssss

>points at your bench
Mmhmmhmm mhhhmm mmmhhmm

Attached: image-gdlib.php-.jpg (620x463, 101K)

Sorry sir, no braphogs here

Nothing, I said nothing!

Thanks for the feels

Is there anyway I can help you?

can you be anymore of a tryhard wearing these? and also, how come almost everyone i see wearing these are either obese or dyel??

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Anthony is a dyel

Attached: sp and the amazon.jpg (260x194, 8K)

You're an underexposed disfunctional basement dweller

> could you be more of a try hard? Try posting on Jow Forums

It's good for your cardio. Don't h8

Attached: rudy running.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

bane?

spy sappin mah sentry

If I take that mask off, will you die?

>disfunctional

masker confirmed

WOW THAT GUY IS SO FIT
HES WEARING HEAVY GEAR AND STILL RUNNING FASTER THAN ALL THOSE GRUNTS IN FORMATION

>You're a big guy
>for you

Fruity roody coming to show dyels how its done

What are these? I sometimes see an old man at the gym wearing one and he runs for an hour straight on the treadmill

elevation training masks

they dont work

It's a fake ass "altitude mask" that is supposed to pretend like you're at altitude.

In reality it's just like breathing through a straw. Which is not fucking at all what it's like to be at altitude.

one of my flatmates has this, but hes not fit enough at the moment to not look like an idiot wearing it at the gym

underrated

I fear no man, but that thing -- it scares me.

Let's suppose I get a scuba tank and a scuba mask, is there a way to simulate high altitude air pressures by decreasing the air pressure in the cylider and keeping it constantly low by hooking up an interrupted air compressor to it?
I could set it up in a little cart that I'd roll to the gym and put it up besides the bench.

What is he running from?

I personally cut a minute off my mile run wearing one

you could do the same without it, but whatever helps you get fit i guess

It doesn't do anything though

How much of that was just running and how much of that was the mask?

It would be incredibly painful

I tried it too for a few weeks. Felt like I learned to control my breathing more efficiently.

Fucking kek

just smoke newports like me and you wont need it

what? this was considered punishment in our military training class. why does he do it to himself?

Keked hard

Why does he wear the mask?

>pyro takes skill

Based

for who?

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-143315.jpg (1041x1113, 596K)

Attached: suck.png (253x164, 67K)

Because you kept running. The science behind these masks is wrong.

At altitude the oxygen in the air is less than at ground level. So when you take a breath you get less oxygen in the breath. With this mask on you get the same saturation of oxygen as you would without the mask because the mask doesn't filter oxygen out of the air you are breathing.

You'll probably find that that minute you saved is placebo effect. You believed the mask was helping you to push harder so you pushed harder. Running is a very mental sport. In fact it's more mental than physical. If you are good at blocking out the slight pains and niggles and blocking out the sheer tedium of running then you will be better than more athletic people who are weak minded.

>The science behind these masks is wrong.
This. You might as well just wear a really tight compression shirt, or put a resistance band around your chest. All you are doing is working your diaphragm (and maybe intercostal muscles) more. I suppose it's still 'training' but it's nothing like altitude.

Attached: 35308e5af0fcf5a2907552d87ae0b9aadfab24aab059737412e3024b27d8bcf1.png (968x745, 957K)

The whole "simulates high altitudes" is bullshit. What these masks do however is limit air intake and increase your "dead space" ie the air that you can't completely breath outand have to breathe again. This means you have to take long, deep breaths even when exhausted as short breaths make you just breath your own exhaled breath. It's great, though you should never use it while strenght training as it does weaken the valsalva maneuver.

t Bane

Congrats on your 29 minute mile

Doesn't work, your lungs can't work against the ambient pressure.
If you want to simulate high altitude levels of oxygen, I recomend 10% oxygen and 90% nitrogen in a scuba tank or room.
That simulates roughly 5000m or 15.000 ft.

Said mixture can be archived by mixing nitrogen with air in a 1:1 ratio, so you probably want two cylinders, one with air, one with nitrogen.

The cheapest option would be a gasmask without filter and a enlarged dead volume of about 1/2 of your effective lung volume.
The larger the dead volume, the more you recirculate the air you breathe.
The more you recirculate the air, the lower the amount of oxygen in it.
Problem is: CO2 builds up and you don't want it to raise beyond 5%.
So you can get the partial pressure of oxygen down to the level expected at about 3500m.

you sound mad

I want all the gains in China
Mmhmmm... Bench
*blows protein powder on your face*
I have a use for you *points at spot position*
*peels and eats 36 hardboiled egg with lifting gloves on*

Mmhmmhmm mhhhmm mmmhhmm!!!!!!

Attached: Idea_Man.jpg (300x225, 10K)

you talking shit about fruity rudy?

Attached: 1540252295348.jpg (456x386, 81K)

>MRMRFRMRFRMRRRR!

Attached: geist.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Based and big guy-pilled

Are you training your hamon?

Still not like breathing at altitude.

>Doesn't work, your lungs can't work against the ambient pressure.
What?