Do ya guys train for strength or aesthetics?

do ya guys train for strength or aesthetics?

Attached: main-qimg-4ca65d05e662af55025b0b05ac5c338e-c.jpg (503x687, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HntT81eDYKw&t=227s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both

I want both but I'm currently a fat fuck at 15% bf

60/40 aesthetics/strength

Fug that's a big boy.
Aesthetics obviously anyone who doesnt is either an athlete in which strength is advantageous or a dumb fatty

Attached: 1541298267238.jpg (596x595, 58K)

At this point 80/20 aesthetics/strength

Lifting for 4 years as a natty

Should beginner lifters focus on strength to build a "strength base" or can they focus on both?

The traditional advice is yes, or that the distinction doesn't really matter until you reach the intermediate stage

How are they any different? You need to have strength to get asethetics. The only difference is training for strength only, you don’t have to worry about getting your %BF low.

>do ya guys train for strength or aesthetics?
i just lift weigths to not feel empty

Strength because Olympic lifts. Also I like fridge mode aesthetic which only lifters have

You're gonna make it and be happy user, but you need to stop depressing this board

There is no difference other than strength lifters usually have a higher bf so they "look worse" because they don't care about being lean

Attached: 4B35BC72-A3D5-4C3D-BCB0-7C38927DF25B.jpg (754x758, 123K)

Albeit, I already am an exceptional badass. For 10 years now, since I was 13 I have been autistically honing my swordsmanship skills through intensive training. To the point where: I have decimated multiple opponents at once during hema competitions, I can slice flies in half with a knfie, I can sprint 100m in 10.05, etc.

You see it has always been my greatest to be as badass as vergil in dmc3, and I truly don't give a fuck what any naysayers have to say about it, Stay mediocre, and be forgotten.

However those rare few that can empathize with my passion, please do tell me what I need to know to reach a higher level. I want to be able to take down private militias and fuck up large african wildbeast like gorillas, elephants, and even sea whales.

I'm 100% serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=HntT81eDYKw&t=227s

Basically, I do the teleport slash at 3:41 and anyone who once opposed becomes a mere puddle of bloody matter. Nothing more than a thirst quencher for the vultures.

Attached: Vergil.png (2616x3073, 3.11M)

There's not NO difference, particularly in more experienced/advanced lifters, but there's not nearly as big of a difference as the unlifting, 16 year old skinny fat virgins on Jow Forums think there is.

Power

>being deluded for four years
either cycle on or take the strength pill retars

Strength all day but at 10%bf when i get there

>aesthetics

Attached: 1498697602855.jpg (1019x1280, 87K)

aesthetics but with a little bit on strength thrown in

i lift for the "being strong" aesthetic

Gay

>being this big
>sub 4pl8
kek

>lift to get aesthetic, always try keep low bodyfat
>fall for the strength = size meme
>be at a beach party
>"user is probably the strongest one here, look at him"
>easily the highest bodyfat with slight abs
>look like shit compared to everyone else

i didnt sign up for these feels

I lift for bigness

small as fuck

I want to look strong as fuck and be strong as fuck

I lift for aesthetics. Still having trouble getting the last bits of stubborn fat burned away - I’ll never use tren.

Attached: B88E07C3-688E-4737-B757-68D4B2E9FEED.jpg (892x793, 160K)

Strength training is low volume high intensity, whereas for sheer muscle growth you can go full retard 20 sets aweek and just go gor the training volume. You will grow bigger in size but you will lack strength.

>lifting for this

solid brah

strength, but I'm on my first cut and it is just devastating how little energy I have at the gym

I'm a bloatmaxxer. I just want to be large and in charge.

75% aesthetic and 25% strength
Strong enough to carry a weapon and a medium backpack not strong enough to lift a small car which is fine by me.

Attached: smoli_paki.jpg (600x820, 57K)

I train for strength. Cause it's more fun for me to do low volume higher intensity than more volume lower intensity. I just like the fact that I can push/pull more weight. Why do anything if it's not fun.

I'm too chicken shit for strength, I just train in higher rep ranges and put 5 kg more to it if I reach 10 reps.

Why is doing five reps scarier than ten? I don’t get it.

as long as i improve one way or another im happy

you will get aesthetics no matter how you train if you're on gear, like 99% of lifters are, including the one in the OP
if you are natty and train for strength you will look like shit unless you're REALLY lean.

Aesthetic strength.

I care about strength to a certain degree (would be cool to hit 1/2/3/4 for reps) but aesthetics is the endgame

Why would anyone but professional athletes care about strength?

Attached: Без названия.jpg (225x225, 6K)

based

suddenly everyone's training for aesthetics? the fuck?
what routine do you guys do, splits? ppl?

Small traps and tris, but other than that Brett good

Mostly strength right now, but I'm going to switch over to hypertrophy and aesthetics when I get strong.

I can't make up my mind so I do whatever meme comes into my head at the time.

i train for strength within the bounds of still being aesthetic

>implying i don't just go to the gym because lifting weight is fun and the gains are just a benefit that come along
Lifting is the only thing that keep me away from killing myself

I train for strength with the purpose of becoming a bearmode aesthetic
but I probably never will be as thick and OP without roids since I am pretty tall