At what weight will I no longer look like a fatass?

At what weight will I no longer look like a fatass?

I'm 6'2"/188cm btw

Attached: progress-full.jpg (4050x1160, 795K)

I would say you need to lose 5 kilo more. Looks like you had a ton of upperarm fat.

when u start lifting höhö

Depends, are you going to get more muscle or just reduce fat?

both, but gaining muscle has been slow as fuck and I hurt my knee at work so no lifting is kinda fucked right now

Impressive as fuck OP you've done really well. Not far to go. Just lift and lose a few more kgs

If you get down to 170-180, you won't look fat. If you lift heavy and have a good musculature, then 180-190 and you will look good.

another 15/20 kgs

>kgs

Try lbs. He should be reasonably slim at 180 lbs

>that pristine beer belly
>no man boobs at all
I'm fucking impressed, I'm skinnier but have moobs.

>beer belly
the funny thing is I barely drank beer, unless doing jagerbombs with the lads

This is me from 103kgs to 76kgs, progress over 6 months, had done lifting prior to the cut tho.
Im a little bit shorter than him at 185cm.
The difference between us is that I have muscle and he does not. if I wanted to be "skinny" at my height, without any muscle like OP, I'd probably have to go down another 10kgs or so.

Obviously the question he asked is subjective, not being a fatass for one person can mean something else for another person.

In my opinion he should be aiming for 70kgs to not be a fatty. So losing 20kgs would be the right amount.

Forgot pic

Attached: sdadewersdf.png (854x615, 792K)

Your previous side fat gives me hope, I have some muscle but this side fat bothers me a lot, I thought that even if I dropped bf% I’d still have it because it doesn’t seem to get smaller. But maybe I’m wrong and I just need to lose even more body fat.

Keep cutting. Keep lifting. If you hurt your knee, at least do upper body stuff.

Yeah bro look at the size of those love handles on the left, all my underwear would squeeze it and make it look even worse. Even at bf% i am now, they are not fully gone.
You just gotta keep going, I thought I would be at my goal weight around 80kgs, but that number is moving closer to 70kgs. Try not to focus on a number too much because you may reach it and not be happy just yet, just keep going, aim for another 20kgs and at least you wont set yourself up for disappointment had you aimed for only another 5kgs.

How was your diet and training mate

Good job

Very strict, weighing all food, tracking all macros on my phone. weights 4-5 times a week, once the fat loss slowed down a couple months ago, i implemented cardio 4-5 times a week. Will be reducing cardio soon as i dont need to rapidly lose anymore.

Does everybody just add 4 inches to their height now? I'm barely 6'2 and look like a skeleton at 170lbs.

I posted this pic:
As I said, I'm barely 6'1, and weigh less than 170

You'd be surprised how different people can look at the same body weight.

I dunno but I'm legit 6'2" with shoes off

Attached: file.png (615x222, 24K)

Yeah, I’m 1,80m and with 90kgs the handles were bad, now I’m 86. My goal now is 80kg, last time I was this weight I wasn’t lifting seriously so I’m expecting major changes

I'm wondering the same thing. No offense to the OP but he must have very little muscle mass to look like he does at that weight. Maybe bone density or something is a variable? But yea, my guess is people overestimate their height by a few inches, which changes your lean weight by tens of pounds.

I'm 6'3"/192@200/90kg and I look like a skelly