Hello Jow Forums, my friend killed himself not long ago

Hello Jow Forums, my friend killed himself not long ago
How do you guys cope with this kind of feeling? Should I keep lifting? I'm torn apart

Attached: aaddb7c3af5014ec255925853e08ff819b57dc9e800890d11403c98da1145847.png (960x1280, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoqYHDiB6ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck I want a cigarette, 72hrs in and it's not getting any better

Don't have friends haha

I'm so sorry bro. Yes keep lifting. Try not to go overboard on drinking or other unhealthy ways of dealing with your pain. Remember that grief is a process, you can't skip to the end of it.

No Nicotine November?

Sack up faggot.
Your "friend" was a pussy and is now burning in eternal agony in hell.
Lift so you don't become a bitch and suffer the same fate.

Yes you should keep lifting. And you shouldn't really feel like you have to "cope". It is going to suck and will do so for quite a while, feeling terrible about it isn't optional. Grieve like a man, faggot. You're gonna make it.

nigger I quit 3 years ago and I want one every day. After quitting life becomes suffering, a slow painful wade towards death. Good for you for quitting though I guess

Post body

Absolutely keep lifting.
Understand he’s gone and that’s that. It’s easier said than done but just be cognizant and know it’s gonna really fucking suck for a good bit. Don’t suffer longer than is necessary, don’t alter your day-to-day, don’t wallow, keep yourself busy.
Im genuinely sorry man, it’s not easy. Just take care of yourself.

This is too sad

Attached: 1538583852683.png (591x716, 265K)

Lifiting is precisely what I do after stuff like this. Whenever I am too excited, sad, angry, confused, scared, turned on, energetic--lifting returns me to neutrality. That's when I'm truly happy with myself. Use the weights to return to normal.

Based

Her pupils wtf.

It's a fat larper from Jow Forums

Why the fuck did you point this out?

Lift for his memory
Grief takes time, but you have to allow yourself to feel it otherwise it will never get better. He wouldn’t want you to be a sad cunt forever

Anyone know someone who went off the radar completely and you have that nagging suspicion they killed themselves

Sad thing is, I'll never know unless they do decide to come back

Attached: 1433013452344.jpg (3072x2304, 934K)

Reminder to all anons. These are the newfags who are the cancer killing Jow Forums. Remember to reply, post body or simply ignore their bait. They come from another degenerate board and believe this is a part of Jow Forums

Oh god why did you bring attention to this post

Sorry to hear about that bro. Keep lifting, you got one more person to make it for

post body

New fetish

There was nothing you could have done to keep him from cashing out, not because of any faults within you as a friend/person, but because he was simply set in having to do it.
For your own sake keep just living, keep chasing after whatever makes life worthwhile to you, pour one out for your friend once in a while, and keep lifting.

Attached: 1518417616156.jpg (600x385, 51K)

i remember when my closes friend got hit by a car, paradmedics said he wouldnt make it but he ended up waking up a few months later in hospital. I can't imagine how painful it would have been to lose hi, OP, and my heart is with you. the reality of suffering like this is that it never truly goes away, and it never becomes any less of a big deal. but you can make it a smaller part of yourself, just get back to your life. work out, hang out with people, find a new hobby. as you go on and live your life managing the apin will get a little easier over time. there'll be easy days and hard days for sure, but the first few months are always the hardest. stay strong bro, i believe in you.

as someone strongly considering, please do not internalize it. it is not your fault and he would want you to be happy

vape?

Why do we do this to ourselves? Why are we so alone?

Do you reach out to people? Make someone smile who you otherwise wouldn't tomorrow, friend

>He doesn't know two girls who killed themself.

Both were beautiful, both chose death instead of being my girl.

>TFW even God fucking hates you.

i could tell you why they didnt want you but you wouldnt believe me

Bad luck at the key moments, bad decisions, and God hates me. Or something else?

How does it make you feel?
I haven't built rapport with anybody for years, so I don't think i would feel anything if any of my "friends" died.

I'm not that user and I'll believe you. You can tell me

Stay away from Jow Forums for a while. You need to chill a bit and process that shit. When you feel better rejoin this shitty alt right underwater mongolian basketweaving forum.

Attached: 4401cba.jpg (500x750, 30K)

Go see a therapist.
Though other things may help, a therapist is the only valid way to help you out right now.

You may complement therapy with lifting, but do see one.

Stay strong.

its the fact that they killed themselves and you even considered that to them is was a decision to either die or be with you. u you only contextualized their death to yourself in a way that its about you. when you stop trying to think about how other peoples lives affect you and start internally treating them as real people, people will naturally be more attracted to you
the best piece of advice i got in picking up women is to treat them like people who deserve your respect even if they dont. dont WORSHIP them, but treat them like worthwhile people. was a kissless virgin when i heard that (16) but im 23 now and im getting all kinds of pussy even though im not uper attractive and im not that Jow Forums
i dont know you lol

Please do not search this website for emotional support. for your own sake.

Post body

suicide is extremely hard to deal with for those effected. I feel for you OP as the reality is there is very little you can do to fix the emotional damage. whatever pain you feel is justified. Do not blame yourself for what happened and try to understand that you cannot control the actions of others, we are omnipotent beings.

theres a lot of good advice here already. as hard as it may be try not to receed inward. be open about this pain and use that honesty to push forward. Live stronger for them now that they cannot, that is the best you can do as a true friend.

I know is not the same, but once I was lifting some two weeks after my girlfriend of 4 years definitely broke up with me.
That day I was increasing the weight on my OHP. During the effort and holding my breath I started crying. Tears just started pouring from me and instead of doing 5 reps I felt like doing 15. I was furious / sad / angry / whatever. And I just kept doing my routine with tears rolling down continuously.
I believe that day at the gym helped me set myself free from my sadness.

... so go lift.

lol stone cold killer arent ya

It's not the same. I've been getting ready to go outside for one, but I've been distracted by shitposting and how to build a thiccer ass.

If i was you would dedicate my improvements to him. Also remeber to treat your bros, we can't keep losing them :(

listen to this song while imagining how dieter dances in front of me
youtube.com/watch?v=KoqYHDiB6ew

Exercise is the best addiction and the healthiest form of escapism

I had to bury my older brother last December and I haven’t missed a day of working out since. Stop being a pussy

user, my mom passed away this Summer after struggling barely a 100 days with a very aggressive cancer. During this time, I saw some of the most horrific views I could ever imagine and I know I will never forget those tragic moments. I think of her every single day, some days I feel very sad and I can't get her off my mind. I never even got to see her gravestone in person, despite ordering it myself, something I didn't imagine I'd be doing at age 25.

But I still push forward. I have to, and so do you. Try not to dwell on the negatives or the sad parts (I regret so many things I didn't say and do with my mom but I can't do anything about it). There's nothing I can do but respect her memory, love her even when I know she's not here anymore. And this applies to you and your friend; cherish the memories you had, don't dwell on the negatives and try to move on. There's nothing wrong with moving on, death is part of life. Without death, there is no life.

For me, lifting helps. Also hanging out with friends. I don't have many but I appreciate those moments now more than ever. Create plans for future, keep yourself active, do what you always did. Don't let it slow you down.

Even if he is, he's not exactly wrong.
Still an asshole though.

therapy is a scam fuck off kike

based and redpilled

Lift for deadbro

He did suicide because in his mind he thought it would be better for everybody. He wouldn't have wanted to make things worse. You now need to Lift enough for both of you.

Deadlifts

Attached: 9b9540b50aaa1cb4fb8e49982d554492ef5c6064eaec67f53e82656b9caecb11.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

have a friend who told us he was going to give up all luxuries including internet and computers, he went dark like 5 months ago :c

Post body

Post body edgeboi

ACTUALLY BASED

based and redpilled

Attached: 2018.jpg (960x960, 117K)

hell no, I quit cold turkey, if you're going to switch to vaping you might as well just keep smoking. I wouldn't trust anything like that until there's a lifetime worth of data on it; people thought smoking was fine because the dangers of it don't typically appear until 20-30 years after

fuark, I want one now

You stop taking life for granted and train harder.

Listen to George Harrison's all things must pass

I agree with you that we don't know enough about it, but it seems pretty clear that it's at least better than cigs.

christians are human pollution

Attached: church-burning.jpg (640x400, 16K)

How did he killed himself? I mean what method did he use?

find someone that looks like her to use as placeholder

Overdose of pills

Attached: _tips_fedora__by_gabplaza-d7c64yc.png (370x370, 51K)

lift his share for him

do it for your bro, bro

My dad died of sudden cardiac arrest 7 weeks ago. He was a healthy 57-year old emergency physician. He went mountain biking and just fell from the bike, they tried to resuscitate him but he didn't come back. He was well-respected at our local hospital because he was an excellent internist that liked to help people, which is what lots of other non-internist doctors need often. So they did everything, he got a coronary angiogram, due to some sign on his transthoracic ultrasound they thought it was an aortic dissection so they cut him open, all while he probably was already braindead. Because he died in the OR an autopsy was mandatory, which revealed no cause of death, so it must have been a malign arrhythmia. He had no symptoms whatsoever before it happened.

I can only recommend weightlifting. It recalibrates the mind and gives perspective, anchors you in your body, lets you feel what's real.

Man Jow Forums really is for bromides now huh? Lol

Accept the fact that suicide is pathetic and you shouldn't feel sorry for your pathetic friend

Attached: 1540834966568.jpg (452x544, 47K)

I am always amazed how can you connect anything with fitness, just because you have nowhere else to whine. Get out of my Jow Forums

what pills?

was it pills pills or drugs?

Yeah no. It's uncertain which is worse; coating your lungs in ash or blasting them raw with hot gases. We'll know in a couple decades if the rate of shit like popcorn lung explodes.

what the fuck is wrong with her eyes? One's dilated and one's fully expanded
is she some sort of cyborg zooming in onto something far away

Attached: fugg.png (399x238, 102K)

A bunch of my friends started vaping and actually convinced me into that shit, some months later literally everyone stopped because we noticed that we started getting sick, like sore throat and flu-like symptoms even people that literally never get sick.

That shit is weird, and if you are actually addicted to like more then 1 pack of cigs a day you are going to vape 24/7 to get the same amount of nicotine.

Its 100% BS

That's objectively false but sure what a fat guy thing to say - muh destiny. You could have done something but didn't do enough. Learn from that and decide if you want to work harder or if you are happy. Tough but true.

>faggy DYEL white Buddhist poster at it again

I really hate clicking on these types of threads because eventually there's gonna be "that" guy and it makes me feel uncomfortable.