Have no friends or hobbies

>have no friends or hobbies
>spend time not at work by lifting or browsing the web
>Jow Forums thinks girls don't have hobbies except Netflix and social media
>I look up a few Stacy's Instagram account (local, 7/10 girls, 2000+ followers)
>every pic is of them with friends, either at a party/restaurant/club
>or travel pic, hiking, art installation, architecture
>they look happy, with a life full of friends and adventures
What do? How do I get an exciting life?

>no friends to do things with
>don't have money to travel all the time
>can't camp to go hiking (except for day hikes)

Attached: 5WrOchN.jpg (600x1000, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/
hiddendominion.com/depravity-of-modern-women-dubai-porta-potties/
seeking.com/
dropbox.com/s/8u2h1b7ss7k9zds/Hobbies.xlsx?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old are you, and are you still in education?

Sit down and think about positive social events or groups you want to join. Think about what activities interest you and build social circles up around that so for example
>BJJ classes
>Rockclimbing classes
>cycling group
or anything that piques your interest, give it a try.
It could be less physical and more hobby related like
>photography group
>fighting game group
etc

What matters is you find a good social circle that you enjoy, where you will then meet like minded individuals to befriend and from their you can make plans.

It requires effort, you might find out you don't like hobbies you thought you might and it could take multiple tries.

Attached: 1533076683272.jpg (680x601, 92K)

go back and check that roasties insta in another 5-10 years

youll look llike a demigod from the lifting and she will be way past her best years

jesus chrsit is your friend
money is the root of all evil
lift for yourself
lift for jesus
lift for rome

>how old are you?
I'm 45
>still in education?
Why the fuck would I still be in education at 45 you dumbass

wow he didnt even know you were 45 yet you insulted him

wonder why youre alone faggot

Okay fine you got me there. Seconding

>45

Oof. If you’re not trolling I don’t know what to tell you man. I’m 33 and feel ancient by Jow Forums standards.

They have an exciting life mostly because they’re hot and thus get invited to cool things by men with money.

Who the fuck cares about Instagram?

>buying tinder profiles as accurate
ishygddt. Do go out and socialize, but realize most of that is a front.

Thought I mentioned my age in my first post.

This
>2018
>He doesn't know
>tagthesponsor.com/
>hiddendominion.com/depravity-of-modern-women-dubai-porta-potties/
>seeking.com/

get some fucking hobbies lol?
mountain biking, dirt biking, snowboarding, guitar or other instuments, shooting guns, hunting, 4 wheeling, climbing, fishing, kayaking, martial arts, boxing, free running, parkour, idk man the list goes on. chances are you are just fucking lazy and dont want to do shit. its your life take control of it and make time to have fun.
im sure the next words will be "but i dont have money" well then fucking save some money an start trying to do some shit. most of the activities i listed are not that expensive and can be learned with the help of a few youtube videos or guides online

people only post the good parts of their lives online

it's mostly narcissism and the sooner you realize this the less you'll care about them

33 year old khv, not in education

thanks

it's not about instagram, but having a life

the girls i am looking at are not supermodel tier (some are attractive). i'm sure they have many guy friends they hang out with that are inviting them places, but it's not like the links you posted

i am looking for more hobbies. the thing is, you posted hobbies that require some learning and skill. these girls don't have hobbies like that.

none of their pics are of them practicing anything. it's mostly traveling and seeing sights, nature, beaches, trails, woods, etc. (I suppose hiking and traveling are hobbies) and hanging out with friends

the problem is that my life doesn't even compare.
>it's an user stays in his room and browses Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1528131829452.jpg (1080x1344, 117K)

You will never be a pretty young girl user, don't compare yourself to them. Life is unfair, deal with it.

Women enjoy traveling and simple ‘hobbies’ because doing so gives them massive validation and access to lots of exotic Chad dick

back before i became a psychotic hermit i used to chill witha nd date these girls and their lives are not interesting at all. They go to a bar and make inane comments for an hour nd then go to another bar or a party or something and do the same thing

>every pic is of them with friends, either at a party/restaurant/club
>or travel pic, hiking, art installation, architecture
>they look happy, with a life full of friends and adventures

This is how they get followers dummy. Some or all of their Instagram account is staged... Even - especially - the happiness part.

Don't ever compare your raw footage to someone else's highlight reel

I thought only fags and girls looked at those kinds of Instagrams.

Glad to know I am right.

>Don't ever compare your raw footage to someone else's highlight reel
my raw footage has never been anywhere close to someone else's highlight reel though

Attached: 1512966756843.jpg (1536x1958, 523K)

Is the photo in your post what you would class as one of these pictures that makes you sad?

It's a girl, potentially malnourished, tarted up in some pretty clothes and trinkets that probably aren't even hers, sat on a mattress, alone, in a room. After this she may well have gone to sit in another room (alone) or went home to spend the rest of the night (alone) checking her social accounts, anxiously tracking the number of followers she has.

I guarantee that with your next weekend and a little bit of money/some borrowed items you could stage a highlight reel as convincing as any of these you're seeing

If I am 45 and find myself posting shit like this on Jow Forums I would immediately kill myself.

I seriously hope you don't believe normies, especially instathots, actually do things for enjoyment like that. From what I've seen they go places for the sole purpose of posting it online. They don't even enjoy it while they are there. it's all manufactured for their weird lust for posting shit online. doesn't make much sense when actually going to the same place, but instead of taking some cell phone pictures and leaving, spending time and having a good time , would be more enjoyable.

I could give you some general advice, like find some small thing you like and that will get you outside, but then that could be anything. Also I'd feel strange as a kid giving a grown man advice. (I'm not underage but I'm really still a kid)

But if I could give some specific advice, I'd say to take up photography. it's a bit expensive, but it's not too bad. if you have a job it'll be fine. I bought a film SLR off craigslist, $25. Film costs me $20 or less for 4 rolls of 24 exposures each. you get fucked on processing, though, it can cost like $11 per roll.

But I still really like it. I'm glad I got into film photography because I take my time with pictures as opposed to people with $1000 DSLRs who literally take thousands of shots in an outing then hunt through to find good ones. I like the way film forces me to think about my shots, and I feel good taking pictures. It also gives me a reason to just go outside somehwere and go for a walk. I may take a few pictures on these walks.

In addition to this the photography actually gave me a reason to talk to people about it, and I made some new friends this way. A year ago I actually asked some of the people I'd talked about photography with to go on a group outing, and it turned out great. A couple girls were in the group, like 4 guys and 3 girls and we ended up friends and every time we went out for a photography outing it was also just a fun event, we'd go and eat afterwards or just chat somewhere in the hills or go hiking.

>Is the photo in your post what you would class as one of these pictures that makes you sad?
no, that pic is Ana. i think she's attractive

the pics i am looking at are usually pictures of girls:
>on a beach
>some foreign city
>hiking in woods or an overlook
>near an art installation / architecture
they appear to have active lives doing interesting things

Fuck this 2000 char limit.

And for god's sake man, you're 45 looking at shitgram and worrying and stuff? I'm still in college and even I'm not acting as much like a zoomer as you are. life isn't about shitty meaningless shit on some fucking app, at least it shouldn't be.

if you don't like the sound of photography, then maybe try some physical activity. see if you can take boxing classes. I just started and it's great exercise, it's enjoyable, and you can meet people that way.

>Don't ever compare your raw footage to someone else's highlight reel

Deep.

I once felt like you, OP.
So I made a humongous "Hobbies List" where I could compile all the hobbies in existence and choose what interested me the most using a "Swiss rules" style.
Eventually around 10 winners were chosen, including some branches of interest.
I know I can't do everything. Life is just too short, but I found out that focusing in three objectives at a time is the must efficient way.
Warning: having a girlfriend will occupy one of those three spaces.

Attached: hobbies.jpg (1547x1079, 528K)

M8, just go out and visit those cities, you'll find that you are missing nothing. Fuck, this whole travelling is such a meme it hurts.

...link?

>seeking.com/
What in the fuck is this? lol

dropbox.com/s/8u2h1b7ss7k9zds/Hobbies.xlsx?dl=0

First sheet has all the hobbies listed.
Number to the left is just a random number generator to arrange the hobbies randomly and make the choosing "fairer".
I know it looks full autismo but it helped me define what really interests me and not care what other people think.

Attached: wallhaven-303534.jpg (2929x2986, 775K)

How was he suppose to know that you were 45? I would suggest reading about stoicism, it would truly do wonders for your deadlift 2 pl8 before you get too old otherwise the chicken won't come out right

the verse is the love of money is the root of all evil idiot

that is ana de armas retard. Lmao at armchair psychology

>bell ringing

>45
>Uses Jow Forums

Attached: 1541160255247.jpg (750x476, 72K)

This. I've been to nightclubs and parties where everyone spends the whole night on their phones trying to get nice pictures/stories. You only see them talking to each other and smiling when they're about to take another picture or story and as soon as it ends everyone goes back their phone. Socializing is the least they do.

Are you okay?

>45
>on Jow Forums
I don't believe it

That's an interesting approach, but I don't know why would you ever consider writing when you don't even read. It might be a thing of brainlets.

Attached: 1365475090228.jpg (747x1417, 418K)

something kinda fucked that I noticed about women and a lot of black men too is that theyll go out just to take pictures. Like ill spend a day at the beach with my bros and there will be chicks that show up for 5 minutes to take pics by the water and then leave, or niggers in jordans and gaudy fucking clothing (my point is theyre not even dressed like they wanna be there) taking the same pictures.

How to get a woman like pic related ?

It's just socializing. For me, I won't socialize until I build up enough confidence in myself. Those people constantly posting pics of them being fake happy are insecure and faking it.

This site genuinely is autistic