Jow Forumsizens, when did you lose your virginity? virgins, how old are you?

Jow Forumsizens, when did you lose your virginity? virgins, how old are you?

lost it to a hooker at 22. been fucking cheap hookers since then (twice a month on average).

had sex with a real chick for the first time at 26. few weeks ago. matched on tinder, she was definitely into me. visited her town for the weekend, met up, got high and drunk, fucked a lot.

next week, she's making a 3.5 hr round trip to my town (on a school night, she's still in college) to buy me food and fuck me.

only thing is...deep down, i want to ghost her. she's smart, fun, and really, really sweet. but she's one of those overweight chicks with pretty faces.

pic completely unrelated.

Attached: 1522424352315.jpg (640x761, 105K)

16, most normie thing I've ever done

Young love is pure lads, don't let her go

27 y/o virgin.
I wanted to fuck my high school sweetheart, but dad said don't fuck unless you want kids. Then I moved 4400 kilometers away.
My first and last date... 10 years ago.

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

>hijab
>haha look at my ass btw
These will be the first to burn in Jahanam

Thank you based Western culture

Also in answer to your question OP, 16. Terrible sex on a lawn at a party in highschool

lost it at 24 after i got Jow Forums. Don't let any autist tell you you can't gymcell into having sex. Get jacked enough and it'll happen.

I had just turned 18. First time was very bad. Second time was good.

>i want to ghost her. she's smart, fun, and really, really sweet. but she's one of those overweight chicks with pretty faces.

Yeah that's the talk of a betacuck with low value in the sexual marketplace. There are millions of women with those good traits. Ditch her and get a better model. She's not getting thinner.

Sooner you rip off the comfy bandaid of a relationship the sooner you can heal.

25 to an 18 year old

18 y/o virgin currently on the quest for quality coochie. Pls help

20. haven't lost it yet.
i'm losing weight & getting fit as fast as i can so that i'm confident enough in my own skin to get naked and lose it to my bf of 4 years.
i feel guilty for making him wait because of my insecurities. also want to make it enjoyable.

(he's pretty insecure with his body too though. i think he wants to get fit before losing his v too.)

Attached: wow kfc is so cute.jpg (480x375, 34K)

A hijabi, being a thot. Somehow even more annoying than regular thots.

Anyway, lost it at 18, to a girl I'd been with for 2 years. It was August 31st, we were in my bed, sunlight streaming through the window, and we lost our virginities to each other. Fucking great day, couldn't have asked for a better first time.

Fast forward a year and she'd gone to college, fell in with a crowd that smoked weed every day, started shoplifting and showing off what she'd stolen, and then called me from a house party, didn't know where she was, to tell me some guy she didn't know had given her coke. Fucking girls man

Lost it to a girl in my dorm at 19

20 years old still a virgin. No social media and I dont go out much so I would say that is the primary reason. Also I'm a weirdo

20. Lost my virginity at 18

Unless you count blowies in which case 15

We were 15. First time for both of us. She then became my ltr of 6.5 years.

It was pure... There's no other way to describe it. No degeneracy, no fetishes involved, just two inexperienced bodies trying to become one by mechanisms they still yet understand very well.

Lost my V when I was 34 to a 22 year old transgender liberal activist I met on tinder. Technically I’m still a virgin from a vaginal standpoint.

Hooked
Fucked them once every few months for the last 4 years ever since.
Best part is legal

you give me hope

Attached: DDEF8950-BC34-42B7-83A4-8594FBD38713.jpg (399x351, 83K)

Didn't yet understand*

18, to my girlfriend at the time. Still lived with my parents so we had to get inventive about finding places to fuck - a tent on a beach, carpark stairwells, public toilets, dodgy hotels, etc.

19 here. SPARE COOCHIE????

still together?

13 to the girl next door who was 15. Both our parents were gone and she got me high for the first time and I smashed her brains out for 45 minutes. Then I went back to my place and played Diablo 3 all day. Good memories.

Attached: 4F63E07E-D4A6-4251-A399-D949A8E9BB04.jpg (1485x1101, 278K)

lost it when i was 16, havent had sex since then. I'm 20 now

18 on a trampoline in the freezing cold.

Also where the fuck do you even find a hooker?

currently 26 khv never even been on or considered asking anyone out. seeing how i behave on the handful of outings ive had with my coworkers at bars and how im a complete social cripple sitting in a corner alone mute before running away shows me it will never ever change

>Also where the fuck do you even find a hooker?
your phone's contact list under "mom"

22, am 23 now and have been with 6 girls this past year. The trick is to just lower your standards

Lost it at 17 to a girl I'd been dating for 3 years. This was when I was a hefty chonk way before I got Jow Forums. We're now married 6 years later. I pretty much just got lucky and would likely still be a virgin had I not asked her out our Freshman year.

Attached: yMPe8u2EaEuDf2OQ5AFg1HXONStof2a2z9CeJaxtCWE.jpg (773x767, 122K)

28 to a hooker. couldn't even keep it hard and went soft less than a minute in. technically not a virgin but still feel like one.

Lost it at 21 to a 25yo married woman.

get a job as a cook at a hospital. nurses are extremely horny all the time. if you're muscular you'll be able to get laid within 2 weeks of starting. thats how i first had sex [spoiler] except when i was molested by my sister 12 years older than me as a child [/spoiler]

FYI, to all the

I would let her treat you to a decent weekend before you ghost her, or just start becoming an asshole and talk about stuff you see in /fph/

are you a later age virgin or are you just crying about not being able to date? fuck off

17 to a hooker, kept it going good n she had to hold me back in doggy
also wasn't a great one cuz she kept askin if i came yet

>Jow Forumsizens, when did you lose your virginity?
I didn't.

We were both 15 and virgins
It was like 10 minutes of missionary and then the condom was sliding off my baby dick so I pulled it back on too hard and it snapped so we stopped
we grew apart and she went to culinary school and I'm not sure if she's doing anything with it but she's always posting pictures of rich people food
>tfw no chef oneitis cooking me healthy shit for max gains

lost it at 16 to bf of 3 yrs on a creaky metal bed in a hostel. Most painfully awkward experience but something must have stuck because I'm still with the guy 8 yrs later.

maybe it's better when both people aren't virgins.

18 y/o virgin in pre-med, still a kissless virgin
all the girls are asian, nearly the entire school is asian or indian
help I want a qt white gf

Attached: ol' razzle.jpg (250x213, 6K)

Well duh, you fell for the meme that it was about the act of having sex.

on the bright side there's no negros or beaners at my school

>pre-med

oh look another pre-med student making sure to say he is pre-med for no reason

5 weeks ago, I met my now girlfriend of 9 weeks on Tinder, we went on a few dates, got to know each other for a month, built up to it. I'm a bit of a tradcuck so I always said I would never sleep with someone I'm not in a relationship with. I asked her to be my gf afterward, she was very happy sperging out/waiting for quite a while. I dropped the L bomb on her a month later and she was wanting to tell me for 2 weeks, lol.

>she's smart, fun, and really, really sweet. but she's one of those overweight chicks with pretty faces.
As is mine but I would never, ever ghost her. I have a glaring (but tolerable) facial asymmetry I'm going to get fixed soon and she loves me more than the world despite it which is part of why I love her. I could never find someone that loves me this much the way I am now and any girl that'd come afterward I'd have to deal with the concept that she would've found me hideous beforehand.

I'm really glad I waited and didn't fuck a hooker.

when i was 16 with my then gf who was also 16. That was the last time my life was even remotely normal, shit got really bad very quickly after that. Im 25 now

i still had gfs up until i was 23 but i dont even have those anymore

>she loves me more than the world despite it
That means she’s secretly fucking chad and tyrone on the side

25 here, same boat, went on a long dry streak at 23,
I have a gf now but I'm slowly realizing I don't want to invest emotions in people anymore
I'm going through the motions to stave off loneliness but damn it's so much different than at 16 when I didn't know what I know now

Heh, I highly doubt it. I'm a fast learner.

You're a subtle troll or a sucker
For the gene pool's sake wear a condom AND pull out

It gets worse as they get older.

When they are 17, they only care about feelings. You make them happy, and they will follow you.

As they get older, social status and money become more important than feelings. The brand of your car, the restaurants you take her, how her friends think of you become more important.

I hate to get all NAWALT on you but you can tell when someone's faithful. Plus who gives a shit, don't be insecure, if she were cheating I'd just get mad and move on.

I was 16 and so was she. Both our first times and we had been dating for a year. Went on a spree from 19-22 and just did 1 night stands. 23-25 super dry streak. Idk what happened. I guess I got bitter and let myself go

>be me 15 and horny
>go to small prep school and don't like any of the girls
>sick of having no sexual release
>go on omegle
>know I won't find any girls so just search under the gay tag
>end up having intense e-sex with some dude online
>cum buckets
>end up constantly fantasizing about dicks
>had multiple opportunities to lose virginity in high school but accepted none
>have rejected a weird amount of girls
>in the process of friend-zoning another
>tfw got a gf and had gay dreams
>tfw was grossed out by the idea of sex so I broke up with her
>tfw turning 20 in a few months
I can't tell if I'm gay or just looking for a reason I'm still a virgin this late in life. Reading over this though, I think it might be time to call it.

Attached: 7k24xova0ya11.jpg (750x738, 51K)

30 years and 11 months old

15 to a batshit crazy vegan viet that treated me like shit thx for asking

Just suck a fucking dick bloody hell, worst case you find out you don't like it

Attached: jtrofdzpa6901.jpg (960x696, 156K)

>5 weeks ago, I met my now girlfriend of 9 weeks on Tinder
what?

Attached: A65C9E56-2639-4B1D-A152-3DF1B3AAC328.gif (500x348, 478K)

Don't be a faggot user

Attached: 1531254073142.png (282x200, 62K)

21 in the back seat of my car

hello kindred anons

As in, I met her 9 weeks ago and slept with her about 4-5 weeks after that?

Not who you're replying to, but I'm 22 just graduated from school in May and still a virgin, and it's beginning to dawn on me what a giant mistake I've made. I had chances to fuck in school but I always spilled my spaghetti. Now that I'm out of school, I don't even see any chances. I don't know how to get any chances. It's no wonder the birth rate is so fucking low, I have no fucking clue at all how anyone meets anyone after school. I work with a bunch of other guys in finance who just graduated and literally 10/10 of us are single. Every girl I've met after school ended up moving away for law school or grad school or some job far away, and they're all still single too. And fuck, even all the girls I meet in bars are all like 30 and want nothing to do with me because they're all approaching the wall and looking for a long term partner while I'm 8 years younger then them.. How the fuck am I supposed to meet girls?

Attached: 1540778434216.jpg (500x598, 45K)

Oh I forgot about ops question lol. I thought you said you MEET your gf five weeks ago but she was your gf of 9 weeks

Nice datamining. I’ll bite.
Me and gf were 14 at the time and we banged in my bedroom middle of the day
Got really scared she was gonna get preggo so i dumped her via text.
Got new gf’s occaisionally wich i banged from 15-21(am 21 now) pretty much, single now.
Never been able to pull of a one night stand tho

Attached: 78AA85F2-43A7-4F52-9D34-86537865B7EE.jpg (600x813, 139K)

12 to a hooker. Had sex for the second time at 17. When asked I just say 17 and avoid the truth.

I was 18 she was my first gf

Start slow.
Try getting a handjob by a dude. If you like it just stop there, wait and think. Take a week or so and check how you feel about it. If the remembrance makes you horny try getting a blowjob and so on.

btw, if reading this makes you somewhat horny, then I you got the gay, better embrace it.

18 still virgin.
I don’t need sex because I have lifting, friends, hobbies, and good grades. Why would I give a girl the opportunity to mess it up?

Attached: B7F9C9BC-1E05-43B1-AA65-FB3DA3C5C4E8.jpg (700x875, 115K)

Good cope.

Never, and now I will be going into the army for two years in my country which means 0 pussy unless hookers lmao, after Im done ill be a 24yr old virgin hahaha

Attached: 523C03EA-27D2-4632-B070-E7028812B3E6.jpg (1280x800, 84K)

>23 with a hooker

It was the right thing to do only downside is that she made me lick her pussy first thing and i have a huge pussy licking fetish now.

>he doesn’t know what he’s missing
>“I-I don’t need it“

COPE

lost it together at 17 with a friend that always had a crush on me. Pretty decent. Although its nothing compared to making love to a girl you love and loves you back.

t. 19yo atm, broke up with ex near a month ago. Shit sucks. I miss her so much lads.

21 virgin. Met this girl last week which I'm hoping will be my gf if I keep the ol' tismo in check for another couple of weeks. Fucking painful realizing how much time it's been since a woman showed interest in me past a drunken make out in a bar.

Attached: 1523869505887.jpg (313x470, 20K)

???????????
Four years....
user I...

18 with gf at the time. 39 now. No dry spells since I went live. That’s a lot of sex now I come to think of it...

Lost it to my virgin wife an hour after the wedding ceremony. It was worth the wait; but made her bleed.

Probably 16 or 17?

It was the first time for both of us, so it was shit sex. I just jammed that shit in way too fast and she was making like...guttural moaning noises and bled everywhere.

Was still at home so my mom def knew but didn't say anything (she still did the kids' sheets and stuff but we did our own clothes)

I'm 23 and I've realized it's not going to happen. I don't even know where to begin the whole process of trying to get a girl to fuck you, and I'm also not good looking, I have zero positive personality traits or charisma, and I don't have friends. So it's pretty much over.

Lesson 1 - don't listen to Dad!
He has no sex life and is just perpetuating the pain and sadness he feels through you.

21 to the girl i married now
she is 4 years older than me

in for answers, in a similar boat except 2 years further down the line
Also have no friends anywhere nearer than a couple of hours away

16, lost it to my then-gf. Broke up when I was 18, haven't had sex since. 27 now.

Tinder is an option and you can meet people on the streets or shops naturally. 27 here and have met some women that way, nothing longer than a night or few dates though.

16 with my ex gf, we broke up a month ago.
I'm 26.

Don't ever listen to this guy, his life is ruined

Basically this

I'm not ugly, kinda short actually but honestly I doubt that this is the reason for nogf. The reason is my unwillingness to engage with girls, even though I can talk with them moderately well once I get to know them.

I have like 3 friends I go out with like once a fortnight, they never bring girls along though. Even though they have gfs

23 via Tinder in Asia.
Based Asians cured my social anxiety, no problems anymore since then.

Again, Tinder is an option. I'm 27 and just learning about the dating game. Women don't care if you're inexperienced, they themselves are just bumbling around trying to find the one or something.

Thanks bro.

I was a wee lad, but 60 years of age, when a nurse gave me a pity fuck.
In those days, back in 2004, we usually didn't fuck normies, but I was drunk.
I'm still the same jolly ol' man but I spend less time reading hentai and more time doing my calisthenics.
The older you get, the more important it is to stay fit which reminds me why I wrote this blog in the first place.
You see, you haven't lost your virginity until you've done it in a way that's compatible with your sexuality, and you OP is a faggot.

Virgin @ 18. I like to keep it that way until I find the right one... Yes you can be skeptic about it and I too think I'm maybe a little naive about it but for now I see no reason to go for anything else. I've kissed guys though which has been plenty exciting.

Based and oldpilled

Are you me?
I lost my v to her and wanted to marry her and then she left after 10 FUCKING YEARS.
I can't stand it anymore. I'm lifting harder and harder each week, rather seeking the ultimate power than ever have to deal with this feelings again by meeting a new girl. I honestly thought she was the one, woman are all fucking insane. Their is no hope left.

Attached: 1541271735437.png (580x548, 369K)

Lost virginity a month after turning 17, unfortunately it was a terrible experience as we tired fucking in a school stairway. She was a ghetto asian girl two years younger then me. Since then I've had a gf for 10 months who I've fucked regularly as well as a tinder fling that I fucked like three times before my move. Unfortunately I moved to serbia a month ago and have to start over looking for bitches, not going so well atm. I turn 19 next week

Attached: rsgQO_oo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

20 y o virgin never asked a girl out never made any attempts
rejected a few girls in high school and since graduating ive been cocoon mode, lifting and studying, no friends, no social life
im not too bothered by it and i know 20 isnt old but every year i feel a little worse

Takes a few tries.

A lot of guys don't realize they need to be stimulated or turned on as well, even if you're hard if you're not horny or if you're mind is elsewhere (like being nervous cuz it's your first time) you just won't feel anything. And eventually you will go flaccid.

It also helps to loosen your grip when you masturbate, that can desensitize you so to speak. Lastly condoms suuuuuuuck, but if you're going to a hooker they're mandatory. So pick up some of that K&Y jelly, really helps to lube up before you put the rubber on. Sex is definitely better without one though.

true. I didn't register on girls radars until after i started lifting