Any bros here doing /noshampoo/?

Any bros here doing /noshampoo/?

I haven't used shampoo in over 2 weeks since I've gotten my head buzzed.
I live in Illinois and we have hard water (Jewish bullshit), so doing no shampoo with just water is pretty hard since the minerals from the hard water build up in your hair and make it waxy.
Today I used baking soda and diluted apple cider vinegar to wash my hair.
My hair is still slightly waxy but much better than before. I think I should have used a higher concentration of apple cider vinegar.
My head feels great through, the smell and everything but the waxiness is better than what it was like when I used shampoo.

What are your thoughts or experiences?

Attached: SAVE_20180715_224858.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Honestly I usually don't bother. Seems to work just fine. Make sure you really do wash it thoroughly if you're just using water though, don't want stanky hair

I shampoo every 1-2 months or if something got in my hair. Started because my hair would feel thin and dry after shampooing, even used all natty stuff, special stuff etc etc. Now I just wash with warm water followed by cold water every day. No complaints from gf

I usually just use diluted whatever soap I've got; either Dr Bronner's or african black soap, like once or twice a week. I usually only wash my body with soap 3-4 times a week anyway for skin gains.
Some coconut oil leave-in as conditioner sometimes.
Tried the bicarb soda wash, ACV rinse after. Smelled a lot like ACV, and scalp felt slightly stingy/weird washing with bicarb.
I found just washing with conditioner to be better all-round.
btw baking soda is sodium bicarbonate with citric acid or something added, which reacts with water so e.g. for baking you just need that instead of bicarb+acid. Just a note, but probably baking powder would work better since it's doing more while washing.

About to buzz my hair. I'm on rain water but it's a hot summer so I'll probably keep washing with the mild detergent, or if I get some decent conditioner just use that.

The more you've been washing your hair previously the longer it will take to get used to not washing. The main benefit of not using harsh shampoos is that you keep the natural oils, sebum whatever, which is the best for moisturising your hair. At some point ideally you wouldn't wash at all.

I've been doing no shampoo since the start of September, as I was concerned about the long-term effects of regular shampoo use. In addition to that, I have not been using ANYTHING artificial on my body, including things like shaving cream, toothpaste and deodorant.

My routine now consists of taking a bath twice a week in natural stuff such as instant coffee and milk. Sometimes I'll also use kelp powder on my hair (the Japanese use seaweed to clean their hair, works wonders and gives you Iodine).

The results? My hair is the best it has ever been in my entire life, it doesn't get greasy anymore, whereas beforehand my hair would get extremely greasy even after a day of no shampoo. As for the no deodorant part, I don't stink at all. I only get a mildy noticeable body odor after 3 days of not bathing, even with regular exercise involved. Using apple cider vinegar on your pits neutralizes the bacteria, although I haven't had to use it. My teeth remain unchanged after over a month of no toothpaste, I now brush with no toothpaste and swish coconut oil in my mouth (when coconut oil is broken down by saliva it turns into an acid that kills the problem-causing bacteria in your mouth).

I seriously recommend that people try going all natural, your hair will suck at first, though, might wanna keep a hat handy.

havn't used shampoo in over 2 years. Hair is thick, gorgeous, and does not smell

Use egg whites if you want to wash your hair. Can just grab an egg and smash it on your hair and let the yolk run down the drain and wash the whites through your hair (serious). Hair is so fucking silky smooth and it doesn't strip your hair of its natural oils.

i havent used shampoo since like 2012. I just dont like shampoo it isn't because of some meme about it being healthy or something

>taking a bath twice a week in natural stuff such as instant coffee and milk

WHAT

>taking a bath twice a week in natural stuff such as instant coffee and milk
Interesting, please explain the process and specifics of this.

I mix milk and coffee with the bathwater, I'm not Cleopatra.

No but you are a flat white

Attached: bath time.jpg (305x305, 8K)

Same.

>tfw conditioned by corporations to buy harmful product

i take a shower once a week(cold water only )and use shampoo

everything is about moderation

shampoo and soap is ok if used once every 5 days

unironically shampoo and soap everyday with cold water will make you age like shit, its worse than sun

with hot water*

cold water prevents aging

I have a fucking job. I get oil, dirt, plasterboard, silicone, plastic/metal swarf, etc. everywhere. I shower before work, and after work (or after the gym) and you better bet that I use shampoo and antibacterial soap. I brush my teeth with fluorine toothpaste and floss twice a day. I also shave every day. Get your shit together you fucking ANIMALS.

>I don't use shampoo and my shit doesn't stink
Everyone notices it, neckbeard. You stink. You just don't realize it.

Attached: 4bR9ztG.gif (300x332, 1.08M)

t.npc

>person does thing different than me, this bad, do not like
Truly inspiring level of sophistication lad

Guys is this some big joke? Will I get real smelly?

You smell bad. That's what we don't like.

t. retard

Gas the kikes, race war now. Wash your fucking penis.

no, still shower every day with just water to get rid of dirt/dead skin.

This. Degenerates (that's you, smelly incels) get it along with the longnoses on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1516897801617.jpg (750x683, 39K)

my hair doesn't smell bad, it is lustrous and beautiful and everybody compliments you pleb

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Are you really, really positive about this? Can your post your hair please?
>t. Guy who showers with shampoo every day because he getting teased in middle school for having greasy hair and dandruff
I’ve noticed that places where I hardly use soap (like my back) is also where I get most of my pimples

i am well, to be honest, my smell is great i have had girls sleep on my bed and these cleats would have weeks of cuming and sweat and they would tell me they love its smell, i was like wtf

ofc i didnt do mention i was cuming there and that i didnt change for weeks, but try it on, maybe it depends on you odor, i never had people complaining on my edor ever

Funny because all that carcinogenic shit you use to clean yourself is pushed by (((them)))

Unless you are working some dirty job, washing your hair with water is enough. Shampoo is a scam.

As far as I know baking soda is like 1000 times the pH of the skin so it most likely isn't good for your scalp which is why those meme natural deodorants always irritate the shit out of your armpits.

Same guy still, I had dandruff too in high school. Fucking shampoos cause dandruff and strips your scalp of it's natural oils. I don't have any dandruff with no shampoo

a lot of people get pimples on their back/neck from dirty sheets, changing that daily helps. That and scrubbing the dead skin off your back.

You can't really tell the quality of my hair from this shot but check out Jow Forumsnopoo if you want more info. Telling you man, smash an egg on your eggs and rub the whites into it. Silky as fuck hair.

Attached: 20180627_120300.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

Thanks man, I think I actually might try this now
Looking gud

This, you don't need to use baking soda or cider vinegar on your hair as a subsitute for shampoo. In fact, long term use of baking soda will permanently damage your hair. In fact you should not need to wash your hair often unless it gets dirty because hair can clean itself.

NP, give it a fair two week shot at least. It takes a bit for your hair to reset to it's proper properties. Just water most days is fine, and I use an egg the odd day if I want it to really shine.

been /nopoo/ for several years now
>warm water
>brush
>finger combing
>shampoo (or just conditioner) once a month or so

thats it. no need for vinegar or anything but water really

I havn't used shampoo or any hair stuff since I found noPoo about 2 years ago.. I just use water in the shower for my hair.. I have medium/long hair

My hair is the most normal healthy looking hair you'll see. I don't beleive shampoo is necessary for hair health.. it smells normal.. looks normal.. all healthy

Yeah I figured it's not great so stopped. I do use natural deodorant too lel, but it's just glycerin, coconut, mushroom extracts and charcoal.

Sounds like a meme but try it. You will probably smell for a few weeks, until your hair and skin adjusts to it. While you've been soaping you strip away the natural oils so over-compensate so it may get worse then will be better and healthier, I'm sure you've heard this spiel.

As for getting smelly, if you shower twice a day (cold in morning, lukewarm to warm post-workout or evening) it's generally fine. Obviously if you've been working outdoors, got incredibly sweaty, used dirty gym equipment or banged a 5 mintillin roastie then some mild soap-free detergent is good, but unless you get really dirty you don't need it every day.

I get a bit of noticeable scent after 1 day without showering but seriously if you just rinse down in the shower it extends this to 3-4 days days except in extremes. Coconut oil as a body lotion also seems to keep me cleaner, I do that a few days a week.
As a side note, you might smell more or less depending on how clean your diet is. I notice this from time to time, same as your piss and cum can smell different after different foods.

The baking soda and acv are used to get rid of the wax buildup caused by showering with hard water. If you're showering with soft or distilled water, then yes you don't need baking soda or vinegar, but if you do shower with hard water then that's a different story.

>/noshampoo/
Been doing it for a few years and it works great.
Since I shower at the gym it also makes that routine easier.
Takes a few weeks for the scalp to adapt.
Water is normal PH, but dunno what difference that make.

If hair is really dirty for some reason, like rebuilding some dusty attic or getting smeared with grease or whatever, I use schampoo.
Regular use of schampoo will require the scalp to re-adapt to /noshampoo/ again.

>carcinogenic shit
maybe in the state of california. toothpaste is because my dentist fucking told me to, tea-tree oil shampoo and protex soap is because of work, like I said. What's the alternative, apart from being a gross ass infection-waiting-to-happen?

I haven't used shampoo in about 5 years or so. The biggest reason was realising that it was just absurd to be applying product to style my hair, washing it out at the end of the day, and then conditioning my hair to counteract the damage done by shampoo, which nevertheless left me with limp, scraggly hair that made me want to use styling product. Now I spend less money and have better hair.

Wat

post teeth and hair

>it turns into an acid that kills the problem-causing bacteria in your mouth
the bacteria only cause problems because they eat sugar and shit acid, retard

>wash teeth with flouride toothpaste
>spit it out
WOAAAAH ALL THAT CANCER BROO BETTER WATCH OUT OUR BODIES ARE FRAGILE AND MADE OF GLASS AFTER ALL

>eggs
>coconut oil
>apple cider vinegar
>instant coffee and milk
y'all are disgusting

3 yrs no shampoo here.
Literally wash my hair once every 3 weeks. Smooth, nice long hair, no grease or dandruff.
Fixing my diet helped alot too.
Washin my hair with warm water and apple cider vinegar solution. Washed it off and then aply little bit of coconut oil on.

((()))
The flouride is still absorbed in your mouth and you still swallow some every day twice a day.

Here is the final red pill guys.
Humans are literally pescatarian great apes, our physiology works best when we take most of our energy from omega 3 and omega 6 fats, not saturated fats or starchy/sugary carbohydrates like sugarcels and buttercels do.
The reason why skin and scalp issues are common in the west nowadays is because people are eating all kinds of shit like trans fats, huge ammounts of saturated fats and little omega 3 and omega 6 fats.
Ever since I started eating jars of peanut butter every week my skin greatly improved in health, scalp is no longer itchy and hair is much more lush and less dry, it doesn't even matter what I wash my hair with it's always in great condition.
Meanwhile baldcels are feasting on butter and bacon and have terrible looking skin.

Attached: peanut butter god.jpg (789x480, 43K)

>uk doesn't push flouride in the water supply
>terrible dental health
>japan doesn't push flouride in the water supply, not even in their commercial toothpaste
>absolutely horrid dental health
>USA is filled with sugary shit in the food supply, water is "contaminated" with flouride and their toothpaste have flouride in it as well
>way superior dental health

IT'S LE JEWS XDD EPIC FOR THE WIN 1488 BREED WHITE WOMEN SAVE THE WHITE RACE MY DUDES

Bros who wash without regular soap or shampoo or toothpaste, what do you use for laundry detergent? dishwashing detergent?
I figure it's not such as issue for dishes since you rinse it off, but sometimes there seems like residue on clothes after going through washing machine.

Can someone explain no shampoo to me?

If it’s to avoid baldness I believe it’s legit. Humans didn’t always use shampoo, and even then we’re not supposed to use it every day. I had an art teacher who’d go off on random tangents about life to the class (shit was hysterical when he’d go crazy and scream that 9/11 was an inside job at us randomly) but what he taught us is that more people in the US go bald than other places because they know not to use shampoo every single day. I think Vikings would use a lye soap to dye their hair but that’s the worst people ever used to really do.

>harvard studies prove it lowers IQ
well thats that then, you lose this argument.

Mayo works as well.

Fluoride is only in the water for 1 of 2 if not both of these reasons:
>it’s cheaper than non chemical filtration systems
>they want to make us more easily controlled
These are the two arguments I see for a lot of shit in the US, like that organic chickens are raised on a soi diet despite their natural and preferred diet being insects. This is either because it’s cheaper to raise them on a soi flour diet, or because they want us to be soi’d. I’m leaving this country that seems so hellbent on chemically emasculating it’s men.
>brb one of the strongest militaries, get rekt beta countries
>brb me and all of my fellow citizens guzzling fluoride and eating foods packed with estrogens or packaged inside estrogenic plastics, drinking and bathing in water that’s full of estrogen from birth control women pee into it.

Illinoian here too, Op
>hard water
You probably live in a large suburban area or the city.
>not having water filtration in your household
Whenever I stop using shampoo I get dandruff. I have no clue why. Any anons with this problem?

I only condition my hair once a week. Haven't used shampoo in close to a year. It's shit for your hair, strips it of natural oils and good stuff. Use a conditioner without silicone if you do use one.

HahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA

unironically this tbqh

Joliet here

I wash my hair before going out in the sink with Head n Shoulders
Use very little shampoo like the size of 2-3 peas

Havent used shampoo in months and the only con is a bit of dandruff

>Fluroine
>laughingchemists.gif