How do I become a s o y b o y

How do I become a s o y b o y
I just want to be normal

Attached: 1FD7BF7B-DA8F-4CAA-9202-BE0331520C35.png (453x456, 62K)

> S o y b o y
>normal
choose one faggot

Attached: 1527814523716.jpg (750x714, 80K)

They are very normal and respected in society

>Nintendo Switch
>Netflix
>Reddit

if you want to be a S o Y b o y go ask leddit

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 174K)

being creepy autistic high-test weirdos is our gift and our curse, embrace it user

Do sois get pussy?

>Wifes son
>College dropout
>Dadbod
>Self-cuck
>Borderline personality disorder
>Nonexistant hobbies outside video games
>No traditional male persuits

no user, soys get cucked

Attached: 1531254073142.png (282x200, 62K)

Yeah they do

So here's my story
I'm an executive in this company
Single, alone dedicated to my career for a long time
Over 30. Cant even meet women and talk to them
They know I'm autistic and untrained with women on a dating level. Sometimes cant even talk to them at work
Some girls in the office keep looking at me and tried talking to me before. Completely ignored her and let her know dont talk to me at all (she fat and in her 30s, I'm alone but not that lonely)

I'm such a fucking loser who cant even get laid but has a career and money
I basically am a slave to the company with no personal relationships
I dont even have friends

I also have some of the most important meetings this week and all I focus on is work
I just want to meet a good woman who understands I'm not that social

>ask red

Or you could just ask here you fat fucking small penised cuck.
You know more about gobbling down jizz than anyone on any other website baby dick.

What is the moral of this story

moral to the story: don't be a s o y b o y

I'm alone and miserable
Everyone at work knows
The quality of my work has decreased
but they cant let me go at all since I'm high up
They know I'm in pain and they just leave me alone to live in constant pain.

Also the s o y b o y s at work seem to be married already or step fathers

But you said they get pussy and then told me a story about you being one

Attached: Chris chan on fit.png (419x399, 310K)

How much do you make per year?

What do you do on your free time besides work?

red shirt man is not a numale

>eat onions
>be male
>no gym x the rest of your life
>reddit x 5 hours/day

ill b ur friend. send money.

I dont discuss salary, bonuses or stocks

What do I do? Nothing at all
I'm severely socially depressed and not able to make relationships with anyone
I'm also needy and broken. Want friends but people can tell this guy is broken and they stay away or I push them away because they're not on my level anyway
Let me guess. Go outside and talk to women
Man women dont want someone to stop them on the side walk and say high because the only real reason I'm even talking to her is I want to fuck

I've dealt with people like you before....
Money won't bring you happiness

I'm not unhappy i just want more clothes

Can you post honest salary? I’m doing a study on income and mood.

Just become a dominant like in 50 shades. accept that you are socially autistic and put your money to work for you

Yeah well I kind of just want to feel happiness again. At a certain point the career doesn't bring happiness anymore

I want what everyone else has
But for some reason I never found it
Its probably to late anyway. Im in my 30s

Attached: cosby.jpg (960x1280, 160K)

Yeah no
If you dont have advice for me I dont care what you have to say and this conversation is over

bro if you can afford to put your career on hiatus for a year or two just quit your job, work at a liquor store part time and spend some time fuckin around.

You have got to be one of the dumbest posters on Jow Forums
Put my career on hold? Do you know what kind of promotion I am looking at in this department and what is to come in my field? (Do you even know what I am building and what is going to happen to my career. Man I'm going to be running this part of the company
Are you seriously saying I should work at some liquor store for bottom of the barrel women?

user, I'd rather live my whole life alone with nobody to share it with than give it all up for some simple pleasures
I want good women, not used up women. (I also have no problem with women sleeping around, its okay but for me personally I'm a king and have more to offer than just a little dick)
I want to meet a good woman who is ready to be a queen
I also want to meet a woman who doesn't care about "showing" off wealth and presenting herself to be extremely wealthy/keeping up with the joneses
I dont give a fuck what the joneses are doing with their lives

fuck, i just want to be happy again

Attached: tumblr_ouwbfv1FpU1w9gjuyo2_1280.png (605x453, 122K)

you sound like an insufferable faggot. enjoy your misery. don't shoot up a yoga studio.

Nope. I'm just going to kms after retirement

>Do you know what kind of promotion I am looking at in this department and what is to come in my field? (Do you even know what I am building and what is going to happen to my career.

No, none of us know this shit because despite being on an anonymous image board you're determined not to tell us what you do or how much you make, even though it's central to your little blogpost story that came out of nowhere after you said basedboys get pussy. You probably drive the pussy to them with your world's-smallest-violin-ass woe-is-me-ass you-have-no-idea-how-hard-it-is-ass stories

Than give me some advice on how to get gf

Lmao you’re a pathetic, depressed wanna be mog who is larking as an executive when in reality you’re just a loser. How long did it take you to figure out money doesn’t make you happy? Money also won’t fix your fucked up face either unless you get surgery or something, which I already know you’re too chicken shit to do.

There is only one answer from here and that’s necking yourself off the company ceiling. Stop wasting everyone’s time who are actually (looks like) trying to help your pathetic ass. Weak as fuck.

Attached: B319F28F-F5D9-4296-BE86-42E3DA5A6CA4.png (527x791, 33K)

Ok
You have an opinion and you seem to think you have it all figured out already
O
Alright. Good luck with that man

If you have some wisdom feel free to drop it or you know you can just call me a loser again if it makes you feel better to paint a picture you want

There are multiple dating sites for people that make high tier salaries, dumbass.

I have contacted women recently
No responses. I'm a tall white man with blue eyes

Not an incel
Not broke
Not homeless
Not on drugs

No responses back
Guess my market value is low with women

>be an amerimutt
>browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums
>convince yourself that you're any different than Reddit