Do chubby and fat people wear baggy shirts to cover how fat they are?

I've noticed in college for some reason. All these guys with dadbods and girls with chubby arms and waists wearing baggy shirts to look skinnier and feel comfortable

Attached: 00.jpg (900x650, 37K)

it's not comfortable to have clothing clinging to you

When your fat there is a *very* specific range of shirt tightness that makes you look at all decent. Its either sausage or tent with 80% of shirts and you treasure the ones that fit well. Most fatties think if they wear tents you wont be able to see your fat, but you look worse than if you had a too tight shirt on.
Pic related is the only decent looking tightness.
(ive lost 60, 40 to go)

Attached: IMG_20181104_233014511.jpg (2592x1944, 1.5M)

doesnt look that bad, at least you arent a tent

Why would chubby and fat people wear tight clothes to accentuate how fat they are?

it is when you are fucking jacked as hell and want to have the feeling off being naked

This. I have only 1 shirt that actually looks decent and fits. I think most fat shirts are just not fitted due to the unpredictable way that fat chooses to hang

I used to wear xl when I weighed around 215. Now I weigh about 250 and wear large tall. My fit then was garbage even though I was less fat.

Yes. I'm ashamed desu

yep. most female plus-size clothing is designed to look baggy and make you appear smaller.
i used to wear a lot of shirts styled this way. started losing weight because i started growing into them. now they're like extra large garbage bags on me lmfao.

Attached: 9-T.jpg (300x286, 57K)

Yes. When I was fat I did that too.
>when wind blows agains your direction and you're in a shirt
Worst fatty feel desu

I have to wear long shirts because my traps are oversized and cause the back of my shirt to lift. Shit is annoying having to constantly pull the bottom of my shirt down out in public.

Too real for me

not just tightness, but also the cut of the shirt and the thickness of the material. then you see a picture of yourself and you realize it only looked good from one angle (straight-on in the mirror)

>never feeling comfortable while sitting down in public because you have to hold yourself in akward positions to look less fat

explain what this means to a non fatty?

6'2, 193 lean here and i wear shirts a size larger too

i think skin clinging shirts and tees just look try hard af and long tees are aesthetic af

i roll up my sleeves to show my arms tho sometimes, bc on a cut in an L i feel DYEL AF

>>never feeling comfortable while sitting down in public because you have to hold yourself in akward positions to look less fat
fuckk I need to get fit asap

>explain what this means to a non fatty?
It's just that you could wear baggy shirts to try to hide the fact that you're fat(it won't help if you're obese) and when wind blows against you it just tightens up the shirt next to your stomach, revealing your bloatmaxx gains.
I've seen many fat people walking against the wind, trying to pull down on the end of the shirt to separate it from abdomen but the wind just keeps gluing it to the skin anyway.

Yeah I'm at the end of a bulk gone too far and I definitely try to hide it by wearing baggy jackets

I started wearing sweats and baggy shirts around and in the gym. Its comfy as hell senpai, especially since its getting colder

You too? I'm going to cut in a week or so. What the fuck was I thinking planning a bulk that ends at the winter? Can't even go for a quick jog in the morning

Yes they do...I used to wear hoodies all the time when I was a fat ass...even in summer and I'd always sweat like crazy but hey at least ppl don't know I'm fat right :)

Who here /bad posture to cover manboob/?

im 100lbs and wear shirts a couple sizes up cause i love feeling the breeze ravishing my torso, also i kinda like the way the extra fabric is wispy and flowy

i wonder if people think i look like a fucking idiot though

I have legit gyno in both of my tits which got worse when I, stupidly, took a prohormone. My shirts are all shades of black and dark gray. Can't wait to get these fuckers cut out.

Attached: exotic2.jpg (1600x900, 505K)

gyno from puberty****

What he said. I have broad shoulders and 9/10 times I'm wearing a loose white V neck.

I can't believe how many fats are here
no excuse for your disgusting lifestyle

I'm glad you finally left your house and were able to see people around you...

You mean like cut out holes for your tits in your shirts? That would be hilarious.

Having tight clothes on reminds you of being fat constantly.
It was this uncomfortable feeling that led me to wearing oversized shirts.

Good posture reminds you of your manboobs. So you hunch forward.

hahahahahaha fuck that legit made me lol. I fuckin' should do that and head to the gym and see what looks I get.

Yep. Part of the reason why I decided to make a change. Not even really fat, but id definitely look better in my clothes at a lower bf%

Also when people are fat it's hard to get something really fitted. So they get an XXXL or whatever. And clothing designers are kind of just guessing how fat they are and where

Hhhhi femanon.

I disagree I find slimmer fit things much more comfortable

yes we do

Had a guy in my army service that ALWAYS went around with a coat. Even in my country's very hot summer. We all called him "Coat user". I was +- the only person who was nice to him, so I gathered the tact-lessness to ask him about it one day.
Like, "Why're you with the coat all the time? Aren't you fucking melting in it?"
He said he wore it so people won't see how fat he is.

At a later point he dropped the coat and switched it for a big messenger bag that was supposed to take everyone's attention from his fat or something.

It's much more comfortable but covering the fat is the reason as well.

This right here nails it pretty much. Was an obese fucker growing up and I mostly wore baggy clothes because regular fitting clothes just clung to you, definitely because you sweat more (though living in Florida added to this). I lost most the weight 7 years ago, and I still wear mostly loose fitting clothes. Just got so used to it. Also never did it to look skinnier, because let's face it, unless they have like a tent dress on or something, you can tell when people are fat for the most part.

Yes. Thats why youre made fun of if you wear shirts that fit to you. Theyre insecure and jealous
Whens the last time you saw a model wearing clothes that aint tight

I don't know about the posture thing, but the first part is pretty spot on too. If you are similar to me, that feeling of being fat never really leaves either. I'm not skinny, still about 20% bf, but way down from where I was and I still feel super fat most of the time. Just got so used to it for so long and now I can't get rid of it. The loose skin doesn't help.

hellooooo user

Attached: mcdonalds cat.jpg (480x480, 24K)