Deadlift is a good mass buil-

Deadlift is a good mass buil-

Attached: Deadlift_540x1.webm (1080x1920, 2.7M)

but he's big

for you

that guy's jacked you fucking retard

>bent arms starting the pull
snibety snab :DD

Attached: 1461948868271.png (720x722, 244K)

post body you faggot

Looks like he did that with a curved back. Isn't that bad?

curved upper back is fine and can be a more efficient way to pull if you do it right

curved lower back is bad but you can't really tell much about that from this angle in the vid

I'm just starting deadlifts. What did he fuck up?

>movement that mostly hits your hamstrings, glutes and lower back and spinal erectors surprisingly doesn't really stimulate your show muscles like quads and biceps and triceps and shoulders

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: pepe retarded.jpg (238x192, 14K)

arent you tired of looking stupid yet?

shortly put he's wasting his energy. when you start the lift you want to have your arms straightened out, you're not gonna lift that much fucking weight with your arms. activate your legs before you get the weight off the ground, same for your back. your hands should only do the holding.

It looks like his arms are just slightly bent since his knees are pushed out to the side into them. I don't think it's a big deal

deadlifts are THE gymcel exercise. Not even athletes do them anymore. Ironically enough the only people I see at my gym deadlifting are dyels and 3rd worlders

Attached: deadlifts build mass.png (928x719, 848K)

>that guy is bi-

Attached: VID_20181104_193240_4.webm (1080x1920, 2.88M)

its not a big deal until he snaps his bicep tendon

You can either grow muscle in thickness/diameter or focus the growth on CSA. The former will produce less muscle growth, but linear increases in strength. The latter will barely increase strength, but will give more mass.
Train like a BB for mass, train like weight-lifter for power/weight ratio.
BTW look up UpwRlifter, his bench is insane, yet his shoulders/pecs pretty small.

51-6

They absolutely would be if done for volume.

>deadlift trains legs and posterior chain, not upper body

Attached: 1527533691103.jpg (477x865, 210K)

The squat is the super exercise and you know it

>squat is a good mass buil-

Attached: Squat 452x1.webm (1080x1920, 2.57M)