Are women that approach you and make it obvious they're interested generally on the same level of looks as you...

Are women that approach you and make it obvious they're interested generally on the same level of looks as you? Or are they uglier and trying to date up and desperate?

Attached: 1517952417116.jpg (1280x1920, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've never had a woman approach me for anything other than work-related shit

I always wondered this as well. How the fuck can I tell if a woman is on the same level as me in terms of looks?

If this is the case then I'm uglier or more mediocre than I thought... :( ego killer

i have never approached a women, they tend to not like me

Absolutely all women in 2018 are trying to date up. Your looks arent the only thing women consider.

When i was young i had some pretty cute girls approach me....now its all fat CHUD looking girls, if any at all.

T. 39-year-old boomer

if a woman approaches she is in general lower value than you, she risks being seen as a sloot

i get approached about 10 times a week especially in university

What do you mean with approach?
Women do not approach. If they are interested they give you signals, eye contact, try to be around you, start some small talk and shit like that. But they never verbalise sexual interest. So if women approach you, and they tell you that they want to go out with you there is something wrong with this woman. Could be that she is slut, could be that she is kinda screwed up sociallly, could be some bipolar bitch...but I can assure you there is something wrong with her and a relationship won't work on the long run. Enjoy the sex, but do not commit to those women.

cope this man you are simply above 7/10

Should be pretty fucking obvious what I'm trying to say. Stop trying to atomize simple things you sperg

No it is not obvious what you mean. And it is not simple. There is a huge difference between a woman who laughs at your jokes and touches your arm and a woman who straight up tells you she is interested.Healthy women never take the lead.

And to answer your question it makes no difference if the above is true or not, if she is damaged or healthy. Women always date up! They always seek somebody abover them. Even if she is in a relationship with someone who does not look as someone who is on her level, there is still something he is providing she is not capable of. Money, psychological stability because others won't tolerate her crazy ass or really simple things like a place to live in. And she is still looking for somebody to date up. There is a great picture that sums up womens nature, some bitch is sitting on a bed next to Superman after sex and she asks herself if she can do better.

lol you’re ugly man. I get approached by thirsty ugly whores all the time. They never flat out state it but the visible and audible jealousy when I mention my fiancée is lolworthy

all my gfs approached me first, one of them asked for my number on the spot and asked me on a date

t. 9/10 aryan twink

I thought it was pretty obvious but I'm high iq

youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

Where i live (a western European country) women never ever initiate anything.
And i seriously mean anything.

that includes initiating a family or a society free of whores I take it

not true i live in germany and i get approached every week

>all my gfs approached me first,

Which porves that girls who approached you made up for unstable and casual relationships.

There is something deeply disturbed in people who had more than a couple BF or GF. And I'm dead serious.

Same here.. that guy will be uggly af

Those are noot healthy women. Read what I wrote.
I'm not saying you never get approached, I'm saying these women are damaged and you should not commit to them.

If you are not recognizing her signals and she gets desperate for your attention she still is going to act indirect. This means she'll send a friend to ask for your number, she'll make up a scenario to get your number like working together on a group project. In some cases women lose interest if the guy she desires does not act. Her pussy dries out if you are blind to her signals. So women who approach you directly are unhealthy.

I did not say that in western Europe this doesn't happen, i just said that where i live it does not happen. And i specified that I don't live in fucking Yemen. That's all.

Not denying that.
One of them was a gym obsessed bissexual wheyfu that wanted to get dicked asap but I didn't want to lose my v card to her so we broke up.

This.

Please describe how these women approached you. I'm really interested.

Again, I don't deny that, you're probably right, I am just telling you how it is, if you're attractive enough you will get approached randomly by the opposite sex directly.

Fair enough
Yeah, same. Extremely high iq.

they ask me if i lift, or what i study when i move on the campus or go to the altstadt (oldtown)
so i have a short small talk with them, a couple of years ago i would exchange numbers but now i have gf

Only uggos approach, and they only approach those they think they have a chance with. They avoid the actual 8-9/10 slayers, which get showered with tons of IOIs from high quality women instead
The guys itt who get approached by sluts are sub 6 PSL

Based. Also post body andor face.

I'm not a supermodel but I would consider myself attractive. I do get approached (directly) but this is so rarely that only a specific situation allows those women to be that bold (they are drunk, they are sluts, nobody is around to judge them). When I was DYEL it was way more common to get approached (directly and indirectly). The more attractive you get the more discouraged most women will be to make a move, ugly and average women won't even try. "He is some arrogant prick who spends to much time in the gym anyway".

I think this is the most realistic explanation. Thanks for ass fucking my ego...

Where do you find women who know that a thing like weightlifting even exists?
This again proves the exceptionality of your situation.

I have to disagree with the last part though. I think 7s and possibly 8s still get approached by sluts, we could make the argument that the uggos and mediocre chicks find you so attractive(7+) that they just want to wing it and try.

So it is not direct. Women make up a scenarios to give you the chance to seduce them. At the end you are the one who takes this interaction to the next level, you are the one who brings in the sexual aspect of the interaction.

>in 2018

They’ve literally evolved to be this way. They’ve been doing it as long as women have existed.

I've actually had girls way out of my league hit on my but i guess i'm a pussy

yes thats true, but they talk to me simply because of my appearance i guess. dont know why would they else talk to me.

even old women and very young girls start talking to me out of nowhere

all the girls that approached me were mutual friends that lifted weights, they probably knew how I was and that's why they didn't feel discouraged.

H Y P E R G A M Y

Attached: 0AB6C7ED-B4AC-4F25-9EA3-D4B4EA9D9862.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

It depends.
I got approached by a 8/10 qt this summer, but generally, it's 6-7/10 daddy issues girls.
But one thing that never changes is the age.
I'm 23 and they're all 18/19.

Attached: 1519984572397.jpg (684x1024, 58K)