18f. moved 6 hours away from hometown and I'm severely depressed due to no friends, no job, no school...

18f. moved 6 hours away from hometown and I'm severely depressed due to no friends, no job, no school. I started binge eating and gained 40 lbs in the last 5 months. I used to have a good body (pic is me) what can I do to start getting healthy again? workouts or diets for beginners? would help a lot.

Attached: IMG_0040.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

If I mailed you a sealed jar, would you brap into it and send it back to me? I can pay

Hmm are you in London

Lifting and sports and martial arts saved me from suicide

>what can I do to start getting healthy again?

Are you serious?

I don't understand why people can't just START

You have the whole internet with everything you need to know...what the fuck are you doing!?

USA

Read the sticky you lazy whore.

Are you an archeologist?

>Roastie gets depressed from 5 months of no attention
Sad!

thank you

Whenever i see a thread like this i always think: How did this girl even find the site? Or Why is she still here?

Also stop eating as much a do lightweight exercises for 12 to 15 reps. And no you won't get bulky from it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1540330078331.jpg (1280x1920, 184K)

The Internet is full of shit covered in glitter. It's hard to tell what is genuine and what is a scam.

I've had depression since I was 12 but it got severe since I moved. should worded it better, oh well

Lets start with a program called be my gf

I like hearing ideas from other people. Of course I've searched through the internet looking on ways to eat better, stop binge eating, etc. but it just always be the same crap

You should squat... o-on my face. Haha gottem

I'm usually just always on /b/
& thank you, ill definitely try that

HURR DURR I VE GOT A MENTAL ILLNESS. PLS ANONS GIVE ME SUM ATTENSHUN. I MIGHT POST PICS OF MY VAGOOO. Read the sticky roastiee

Attached: IMG_4654.png (750x1334, 997K)

I'll be your friend.

Run 5k every other day, don’t eat too much on cardio days
Then lift weights for 12-15 reps
There’s extremely basic programs for both men and women on muscleandstrength.com for everything from bulking to weight loss and cardio etc
Wouldn’t recommend those programs for anyone who is more than a beginner

this. i can already tell you will fail tho, but no worries, you'll find a boring hungry male to fuck you and pretend to love you anyway.

Ahahahha literal goblina

Get good eating habits, eat during the day, in daylight if possible, fix your shit and read the sticky for info on supplementin any nutrients youre missing from your junk based diet (magnesium and d3 do the trick for depression). Dont lift, if you want start running or do high rep trainin as other anons said.
If you like painful lifestyles and fastest weight loss you can waterfast every other day until goal weight, just eat cleanly or else youll get sick easily.
Oh also count calories and calculate tdee every 5 to 10 lbs. now shooshoo back to your containment /b/oard, and use google next time.

Attached: 27007E1970B54E8AB635214D44FDF01C.jpg (1040x860, 235K)

based and brappilled

you're spot on, wow

Fitness pal and adjust macros to appropriate levels
Couch 2 5k
Squats and stuff.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1541370321581.jpg (600x855, 46K)

You used the wrong picture nigger

Attached: E63C7EC4-B248-4071-AE9E-1B7CF836FF39.png (632x650, 99K)

wew lad

implying I care about a thread made by a shitty attention whore roasty

Attached: DrEQXLhU4AAoU7k.jpg (1199x1014, 102K)

lol the picture is the funniest part

need a gf badly bros

Do cardio and stay away from carbs, carbs are literally Hitler

Show bobs and vagene babby

Continue binge eating. Take photos every week. Me and others will gladly pay. Please and thank you
With love
High test male.

stop forcing your fat fetish in this board you faggot

Kek

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1539777686886_0.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

Post a picture that isn't out of a Mr. Magoo simulator and maybe you'll get a half-way good reply.

Unironically Greek goddess program from kinobody. You can just pirate it if you really wanna save the money. Also I’d suggest asking yourself “why do you wanna get a nice body?” And then condition yourself to operate from that mindset.

Attached: 3B41CEA7-957C-4523-90D8-CCBBD35997DB.png (1136x640, 811K)

Your a fuckin fag

Attached: 1519441242989.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Lift weights do cardio and eat healthy. It shouldn’t take long for you to bounce back. You can do it user just stay committed.

Sit on my face.

t. kinobaddie

go back to mexico where you belong and maybe you won't be so depressed you fucking spic scum. imagine invading a foreign country and having the audacity to complain about how its abundance making you fat. kys

Attached: 1514576967107.jpg (214x265, 25K)

post a picture of your feet so I can check your ankles for diabetes

Kill yourselves for the good of the world.

Attached: eagle.png (1743x628, 23K)

srly we need photos of your body (tits include) to give proper advice

Why do people binge eat?

You realize everyone knows about Jow Forums? It’s super mainstream now even literal born chads know about it

Cringe.

DONT EAT BREAD OP

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Attached: images.png (301x167, 8K)

Post blurry goblina tits

Wtf is going on here? Sauce?

>female
>no friends
>depressed
hahahaha good fucking bait