/fat/ will you lazy fucks ever renew the thread edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant but it covers all the basics of diet and excercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) USE "SEDENTARY" FOR CALCULATIONS
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. milk, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread

Attached: fatjak.png (1258x890, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakubi.neocities.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxbz8RXA8I
chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2018/05/31/half-calorie-rice-recipe/
youtu.be/lyfAGuV4_Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it. Your sins, now.

Attached: confess.jpg (699x664, 29K)

I've been a good boy and no sins today to report. All according to keikaku.

Attached: good boy.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I'm just here to fill up my fat fetish folder, brother

get the fuck out of Jow Forums and back to /r9gay/ with this fat bullshit
I have eaten 1.5x my TDEE this weekend. FUck.

fuck off m8, you don't need others telling you how they fucked up on their diet for you to feel good about eating that large pizza by yourself.

Eat less move more will make you hungry

Go keto or fast to fix your insulin resistance

OK guys I'm buying rice for the first time since forever. How do I prepare this shit so it's nice to eat, but also healthy? Also buying chicken and more eggs and even broccoli. Any recipes? Suggestions on how to prepare? About to hit the shower, then dry up and do a walk to the store.

Attached: helper dabs.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

i reckon you dont have a rice pan? just use a fillet of olive oil and salt it, "frying" it for a couple minutes before adding water.. You might leave it to dry or not after cooking depending on your taste as well. It ain't a mistery.
I havent eaten rice in months at least.

>visit friend's family home
>have dinner with him and his family
>multiple courses (thick soup with croutons, baked fish with veggies in puff pastry, jelly and strawberry cheesecake for dessert)
>portions so huge I can't finish them
>they manage it somehow with no problems and with smiles on their faces
>friend and his whole family are lean
>I'm a fatty

Is it possible that their lean tummies are more adapted in taking in huge portions once in a while as opposed to my fatty-with-no-self-control instinct of stuffing my face bit by bit all day? That's the only way this makes sense to me.

I've started eating less and i can't deal with a fucking cheeseburger anymore. Your stomach is quite flexible. You might be drinking too much liquid while eating, or swallowing a lot of air due to eating too quick as well.

I drank an energy drink, iced coffee and ate a servo pie and a sausage roll, both different meals about 6 hours apart but still unacceptable

Rice has a lot of calories.

What heat level? Mid heat? How much is a decent amount? A cup? Half a cup? How long do I boil it?

I don't plan on eating a lot of it. Just something to change up from oatmeal meals.

I don't have a rice cooker. I love that kind of soft rice you get at some restaurants. Little salty. I love to mix in eggs. How do I get that kind of rice without a rice cooker?

Attached: helper showr.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

would you guys be ok if I made webm's of exercise movements for /fat/ people? they would be aimed at giving hope, guidance and inspiration to try and exercise and diet.

Yesterday I must have eaten 5k calories. All good food but fuck me, peanut butter is 500 kcal / 100g. 2 slices of bread with peanut butter is 1000 kcal right there.

Yes if you're a girl.

Not about me fool. About videos I find on the internet. Fat people trying hard etc. OC for the thread only.

If it's made by a girl for me I'll watch anything.

How can you tell if something is made by a girl you dumb creep?

Benefit of doubt.

>can't stop watching/reading FA propaganda
The level of delusion on these people is really amazing
I wish some of them would just try CICO for 1 month.

It's not really that bad, I don't have it all the time but for the volume it adds to your food it's not the worst thing out there.
I have about 60g uncooked jasmine rice which comes to around 180~200g cooked and its about 215 calories
Add in some chicken and vegetables and you're still looking at under 400 for a good sized meal.

Try speaking English next time. YFR.

Sorry, I'm from UK so English isn't my native language.

blew at least 800 calories on chips today

Attached: 1540893427322.png (600x487, 231K)

I am 135 lbs, can I post here?

Attached: 249a5d5e923f666b9a52dbdd350554fd.jpg (640x640, 38K)

To get soft rice you need white rice cooked with the lid on. Pay attention and don't let it either dry out or overflow onto your oven. From what i remember it's 2 cups of water for half a cup of rice, but enough is enough as long as it covers the rice for the duration of the cooking. A serving is half a cup.

What does a day in the life of /fat/ look like for you guys?

post your average day

You start.

>wake up 8 am
>bathroom, teeth, meds
>sit in bed
>watch youtube and do other shit online
>10am - 1pm maybe eat breakfast/lunch while still in bed watching shit
>spend rest of day in bed watching shit waiting for dinner
>dinner is usually around 6pm
>eat dinner in bed
>sit in bed till it's time to sleep

Get outta bed fattie

>wake up
>get ready for uni
>teacher tells me even though i got 75% test average he's gonna make me fail since i dont have enough attendance
>go back home
>feel sad and play videogames for all eternity
the world is cruel, man. I'm trying my best here but holy shit.

better skelly than big belly

I JUST WANNA GET FUCKED UP FUCK BEING SOBER I CAN DRIVE TO THE STORE 30 SECONDS AWAY AND PICK UP A 40OZ 8% BEER FOR 3 DOLLARS AND GET SUPER FUCKED UP FUCK THIS GAY EARTH IM DOIN IT

We had our parish once a month breakfast yesterday and it was a total nightmare. I ate some donuts and then went out to get a few beers with my buddies. Later I went to a friend's house to dump the left over shit with him and his kids since I needed to get rid of it and he invited me to dinner at his folks' house since I've known them since high school and it'd be fun to catch up. Problem is the mother works at a candy shop and they made big ass hamburgers for dinner. And more beer.

I basically ate nothing but beer, burgers, pastries, and candy yesterday. Thank God I ate nothing on Friday and very light Thursday and Saturday. I fucked up, big time and feel so disgusted with myself.

I talked to a friend of mine and we're going to start emailing food diaries to each other so we can keep our shit in gear. I'm just not going to eat today since I feel so fucking terrible.

Attached: 1487189905550.png (289x343, 14K)

I think he meant like from a health point of view, not what you actually do dummies. Although user A had a better greentext. user B is just being a melancholic attention whore student who pretends they have depression.

Actually I did mean what people do in their daily lives. That's why I asked about their average day.

>2 years ago
>300lbs
>lurk Jow Forums and do what they tell me
>1 year later
>200lbs
>feel good, get mires from people who knew me and what not
>few months later go through some sort of crisis
>lose all motivation, stop going to gym, heavily drink almost everyday along with abusing marijuana and pretty much eating fast food everyday
>gain all my weight back
>now starting the process to lose it all again
Just came back from my first run in a while, started laughing when I finished my run and was on my cool down walk. Wish I never gained back any of this weight but I know I'm gonna lose it and this time keep it off.
Thanks for reading my blog

No I didn't.

800 empty calories but at least ill be fucked up. cheers!

Attached: Capture.png (822x542, 33K)

you will regret it

Attached: 1540036499267.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

Yes we did.

>wake up
>drive bro to school
>stop by park on way home
>do cardio
>go home and shower, cook, get ready for work (about an hour in total)
>work for 8hrs
>go home and watch something or play vidya for 3 to 4 hours
>sleep

Started at 350LBS and got down to 290LBS in about 6 months time. I fucked it up and gained 30LBS back over the last 6 months. Both of my grandmas died, I fucked up at work, and I've just had a shit time this past while. I've been back on the wagon now for about a week.

I'm 30 years old and a fucking mess. I'm hoping I can keep my shit together long enough to hit 250LBS. I just want to hit that -100LBS milestone so I can feel like I will have had at least one win.

You can do it, man. Be consistent. I believe in you.

>wake up at random hour since my sleep schedule rotates
>if its a rest day chill and vidya/browse/draw
>if its not either pushups or do a pussy version of my jacked friends routine at the fitness center
>4 times out of 5 i'll just do rest day shit even though its a workout day so ill do 20 pushups instead of actually working out
>maybe go grocery shopping once every week or so since i live alone.
>once a month get my shot for schizophrenia
>once a month collect NEETbucks for being a madman schizophrenic
at least the ethereals aren't stalking me and fucking with me anymore. I've lost about 60 lbs but its hard since antipsychotics make you gain weight, but the rules of physics and thermodynamics still apply. also im drunk rn.

i faped my bepis

Are you me? I take invega and latuda instead of getting the shot but we're pretty similar. Are you also studying Japanese? You got to quit drinking man. I did and it shot my weight loss into overdrive. Try CBD oil instead. Works on anxiety and until you build a tolerance it feels good enough to help kick the drinking habit.

i got a pretty much infinite supply of klonopin for chest pain and anxiety but instead of taking it i drink. i also am on invega but its the shot version once a month since i cant remember to take pills every day.

oh and also im in the bible belt so i doubt any weed extract will be legal for a thousand years here.

why do you pathetic excuses for humans need a general for something that is so simple?

go watch Snake Diet videos and start /fast/ing if you want to make it in this lifetime.

ate 2 pieces of pizza at my niece's birthday party yesterday
I'm paying for it though, my gut is trying to revolt right now

What are you using to learn Japanese. I have always been interested and want to travel there one day. Once I hit my weight goals I want to spend some time there. I do not want to be overweight at all when I go there. They aren't so friendly to foreigners so I don't want to add fat to that as well.

>>once a month get my shot for schizophrenia
>>once a month collect NEETbucks for being a madman schizophrenic
crazy fat guy... go on?

noticed that over the last 1.5 years I've gained a lot of body fat. not scale weight though.
recently got to the stage where I can't see my dick when I stand up or sit down.
gf calls my fat 'squidge', tells me she likes it and cuddles me every time I try to tell her I'm uncomfortable being this size.

I was taking Buspar before getting on CBD. CBD works better than Buspar. It's made from the inactive hemp plant instead of the cousin plant marijuana. The full spectrum CBD oil has less than .03% THC in it which makes it legal in 48 states. You can get stuff that has 0% THC but it doesn't have the same amount of cannabinoids. I live in Georgia and I can get it mail order or at a vape shop just fine. Cheaper online than at a brick and mortar store though. Talk to your psych and see if they think it might help.

Real Kana to start with to learn the alphabets. The app Anki for vocabulary with the Core 6k/10k flash card deck to learn words and multiple grammar guides for the grammar. Genki is a good set of books for grammar. sakubi.neocities.org/ when I'm on desktop. And on Android during the rare times I go out of the house I use Japanese Grammar app which has a white wave with a red background in a circle for the icon. Also I follow a bunch of weeb shit on twitter and Anki can sync up with a browser extension called Yomichan so you can mine words and definitions you're not familiar with straight from the tweet to your Anki app. It takes years to get good at Japanese so you're in for a long ride. There is nothing more exhilarating than being able to understand something in Japanese though. Nice dopamine hit and prideful satisfaction. I'm not sure if /jp/ has the Daily Japanese Thread still but if they do they have a shit ton of resources. The guys there are tards but they have everything you need to get you started.

one time i had phonesex with a voice in my head. i came buckets.

So I bought 2kg of white rice. Did I fuck up? Google says gunoia? I don't even know what the fuck that is, but also that Brown rice is much better.

either
>Wake up at 5AM, work on my feet until 230, come home, lift some weights,do some squats, do my laundry
or on my days off
>wake up late, go on a 2-3 mile walk, come home, lift some weights, do some squats
i eat the same thing every day usually, chicken and vegatables. but i've been neglecting my walks due to a popped blister on my heel from a hike that made it nearly impossible to walk for a while

I miss carbs bros
I just want a big bowl of plain white rice right now

Attached: j7e0ZjT.gif (500x377, 197K)

Is this correct? He's saying doing it like this cuts the calorie count of rice in HALF.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPxbz8RXA8I

No, of course not. He just cooked rice.

I'm done Jow Forums, starting today I'm giving myself the ultimate do or don't. Seeing as I'm not really living anyway I decided to kys myself if I can't change this time around, I've come to a point where I can't get much lower and I don't care about living like this anymore. So I'm going to try 1 last time, I've decided to give myself 3 fuckups to at least have a fighting chance. I'm currently weighing in at a disgusting 130kg (286lbs) and won't get of Starting Suicide until I'm at least 100kg. I'm thinking to report in at every fuck up or at every 5kg lost but who really cares, I don't.

Attached: 1460134819599.jpg (720x720, 28K)

How much does drinking alcohol prevent me from losing weight? I'm trying to lose about 10 lbs, and my diet is pretty alright. I avoid sugars and carbs as much as possible. I work out for about half an hour to an hour 5-7 days a week. However I drink about half a bottle of red wine a night, and sometimes a beer or two. Is this preventing me from losing weight?

Any of you guys go to the gym? I'm kind of too embarrassed too and just want to work out at home. Any tips for getting the confidence to go to the gym by yourself? [spoiler]Any recommended equipment for home?[/spoiler]

Read the sticky, 10lbs that's like 1 or 2 months of proper diet so why fuck around like that?

No one's giving a shit about you in the gym as long as you aren't an annoying faggot

I go to the gym most days. Plenty of fatties there working to better themselves, and you should be one too. first, people are focused on themselves at the gym. Theyre not there to judge other people. Second, gyms are made for people who want to get in shape. theyre made for fat people. dont feel like you wont belong.

Just go to the gym, you precious little bitch.

Count calories, if it fits in your budget then you can keep doing it, if not then stop

on a good day
>get enough rest
>up and at em
>balanced breakfast
>watch cooking shows while eating
>hour later start workout
>cardio, back and leg exercises
>after lunch, shower and do whatever I want with my time, usually movies, gaming, reading, cooking shows, or web surfing
>get to bed same time and wake up same time as yesterday

on bad days
>bad rest
>groggy, exhausted, moody
>wrestle with mental mood swings
>after eating start to feel better
>feel better about seizing the day and not letting low mood ruin morning
>get the fuck to work, start moving, cardio, whatever
>shower, chores, lunch, relax with the rest of the day doing whatever I want
>maybe get good sleep, maybe wake up to a better day
I find that it's more compelling to overeat or masturbate when I've had bad rest, but I can stay on top of things with mental discipline

Buy a cheap rice cooker. Stir it every 5 minuets. They are worth the investment even the low cost Wally World ones

as compared to what? cucumbers?

It's actually true.

chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2018/05/31/half-calorie-rice-recipe/

Attached: half calorie rice.jpg (983x691, 386K)

I don't live in America. I bought 2 kg of white rice today. In retrospect I should have bought the brown rice, but whatever. I cooked it like this:
>half a cup of rice (1dl)
>wash rice until no murky water
>use a pan with a thick bottom so even spread of heat
>2 cups of water (I hear 1:2 ratio of rice / water or less if you want drier rice)
>let water get to a boil in pan first
>set to low heat
>add rice and whatever spices
>AFK for 15 minutes
done. basically a rice cooker does the same but without you having to wait for the water to boil and make sure no idiot opens the lid.

It was delicious and soft and nice. I fried the rice with 1 egg and 1 onion in a wok and small dip of oil. Absolutely fucking tasty after a whole day of nothing. I will do this more often. Used salt and white pepper as spices.
Not sure of the calorie content here. 200? One cup of rice is 100 and the EU sized eggs here are tiny so that's 70 and the onion and oil are another 20. Safe to say 250. Still, filling and delicious. I used some söy sauce.
Oh yeah I forgot to put the damn pan on low heat but hey, it was my first time boiling some rice-a-roonies. No wonder people love this stuff.
Beats oats any day.

Attached: egg-fried-rice.jpg (500x454, 52K)

half cup of rice is 100 cals*
a whole cup is 200
The reason I mention I'm from EU is that rice cookers are 60$. Cheapest one I saw was 39.99€ but it had bad reviews of breaking.

I drink half a bottle of brandy, once a week, on the weekend, you are fucking up badly. Very badly.

>Imagine being stoked you stuffed yourself with fucking carbs.

Yesterday I ate ice cream for the first time in this year. It was ok.

Here's mine

Attached: fats_vs_skinnies.jpg (966x3054, 882K)

Not stoked, just explaining. I'm only really looking at calorie content. Carbohydrates are good if you don't over eat them. You don't know what else I eat during the day user.

How do you afford to buy food when you're a neet?

Attached: 1541170563007.jpg (488x506, 126K)

You shouldn't be eating anything, you should stop fucking around and start doing keto omad asap because it just fucking werks.

>the omad keto retard again
fuck off, not everyone is a mental case who wants to risk their life on a diet plan

>being this fucking stupid

God bless you user, I’m cracking up

Attached: D4A282A1-53B5-491F-8C46-3416F657F666.jpg (857x535, 117K)

This is genuinely one of the saddest things I’ve ever read- how can somebody want to live like this?

youtu.be/lyfAGuV4_Dg

>tfw my 100 lb milestone is 320, which is still in obeast territory

Attached: C67350E8-735C-43EB-B3FD-E7FC04120FCA.jpg (2048x2048, 407K)

102lbs in 5 months is not retarded.

you must've lost half of that in brain tissue

>not risking life to look amazing
never going to make it

Why, I still take multivitamins, omega 3, get sun, eat a good keto breakfast every day, why is that stupid to you?

>risking health to "look good"
sorry, I'm in this for better health

So I weighed myself yesterday and I was 67.9

Today I was 69. Because yesterday I sinned and I regret it a lot.

However I went to the doctor and he said I lost 3 cms around my waist, so that's good at least.

Tracking everything and I have to stop eating when people bring me food because "u should eat with us"

Attached: okbirb.gif (480x480, 3.91M)

I lost 102 pounds you stupid fat fuck, get it through your thick fucking carb filled skull, keto omad is GOD TIER.

>guys I'm fat at 69 kilograms
you are a midget or you don't really belong here

Is 95kg fat for a 195cm big guy

Or in special snowflake units, 6"5', 209 pounds

Attached: 1534217725689.jpg (633x758, 56K)