I find a man who can't regularly attractive women to be pathetic

I find a man who can't regularly attractive women to be pathetic.

Attached: 1280-henry-cavill.jpg (1200x960, 150K)

y-you too

What about men that can't write?

Hows english as a second language going?

Judging men on their looks. Are you gay?

i can't regularly women pathetic too

Strategic typos increase engagedment

Imagine living life where you aren't constantly validated and told how great you are LMAO

based stroke poster

This is another of those strokeposts, yeah?

I can't pull any women

ascended

go to the gym fatboy, looks like youve had another stroke

This guy is right.
There's so much you can do to increase your attractiveness that you CAN control
>clean face
>nice hair
>well fitted clothes
>fragrance
>personality

If you're ugly as shit these things will at least make you a 5/10

Fuck off I do literally all of those things and I've never been approached by a woman

>regularly attractive women

you just played yourself

Not all of us are blessed with a good face user.
Some of us are dealt with a shit card.
It's fine if women dont approach you.
You have 2 ways of approaching women in the case that you're not good looking.

1. Approach your coworkers or people in your social circles subtly. Meaning you make them FALL for you, not the other way around. How? Those 5 things. Drip the honey from time to time, but dont be desperate. The idea is to MAKE them think they have a chance with YOU. Dont believe the lookism shit 100%. Sure some of it is true but there are other ways you can get girls.

2. Approach women in public. Bear in mind for average guys, pickup lines dont work. You have to have a REALLY great personality to pull this off. So i suggest doing no 1 instead.

>who can't regularly attractive women
t. illiterate Indian looksmaxxer

found the bitter shitskin

Show bobs

I don't care about your opinion at all., yes I can talk to women and hook up with them, but the modern western human is a pathetic being, narcissistic and dumb, lead astray by dumb parenting and societies bread and circuses.

Attached: IMG_2525.jpg (520x390, 71K)

We all do. Was there something within this topic you wanted to discuss or just posting to trigger the uggos?

It's not even about fucking the girls anymore for me, it's all about how it happens.
Yeah I've had a few girlfriends, but I always felt like I had to make all the efforts the whole way, create an emotional connection, prove I'd be a good provider, and so on. I thought it was just how it was, that women are supposed to be reluctant.
And then I became friend with an ultrachad. Women lose their goddam mind around him. The other day he left early because yet another girl he'd just met in a bar was getting too clingy. He wasn't even "gaming" her or anything, never had to.
While I had to talk astrology and other bullshit to her friend to even hope she might put out.

I don't want to play that stupid game anymore. I want what he has and it's not gonna happen.
Fuck women honestly.

This reminds me of when I accidentaly 8KB of files from my computer.

Then you approach

just came by to laugh at OP’s shitty thread lamo

why even post

You definitely didn't fix the last step in that list

lmao as an 8/10 rarely get approached by women, what chance do you have? You're literally invisible

UNLESS

im in the club, at a party, or social event. Considering you probably don't go to any of those, no, even if you are a literal model you rarely will

Strokeposter broken strike confined pinwheel

Based stroke poster

Attached: 1539223513383.jpg (480x467, 81K)