As a girl, should I take Anavar? Also, who is this girl??

As a girl, should I take Anavar? Also, who is this girl??

Attached: Anavar.jpg (998x859, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlV25s-f2Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, just stay higher bodyfat to look a little sexier, more smoothed over to to speak.

ryeah niggy

depends, show bobs and vagene and I can give good advice

KONO DIO DA

Stop making the same fucking threads every fucking day using the same fucking pics. Youre not a girl.
You dont have a wife or girlfriend on 'var' either. Its veen 4 FUCKING months. gtfo of here, stop larping

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: crush.webm (800x450, 1.74M)

Tits, bitch.
And personally, I would say no. Depends on your personal goals, values and health though. Either way, best of luck.

As a girl learn how to cook bietch

4 months? Holy fug.
She looks like straight trash
2/10 but would still brutally hatefuck

Bitch went Goku levels

This is a shoop, R-r-right fellas?

more like she didnt put the year and its more like jan 18 2007 - may 18 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=PlV25s-f2Bc

I’m a dude fagggggggggoot

she looks like a fucking evolved pokemon like someone hit that bitch with a moonstone or some shit and BAM

Better than the trap/tranny threads. At least this is hetero and fit related.

>As a girl, should I take Anavar?
yes

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

Attached: anavar.webm (780x720, 305K)

lmao

Can't argue with this desu

>health and fitness
>should I permanently damage my body for no other reason than mild vanity

What the hell do you think you fucking retard?

gad dayum

>8 weeks

Wtf how? Is var that strong?

fuck I want my head between those thighs

For women, yeah.

The girl in the pic is on way more than var, she on hard shit like test an possibly tren or deca
My girls been on var for 3 months now, she’s handling 40mg per day and looks nothing like that chick
She’s looking like a decent fitness model at this point, nothing like the roid monster
Here are the sides she’s gotten so far
1. Enlarged clit, you used to be I had to hunt for her tiny clit and she hated oral sex, now it literally sticks out of the hood and she’s begging me to tongue her down
2. Roid rage, she will literally get in moods where she wants to punch me for existing, we have a retarded argument at least once a day
3. Insane sex drive increase, she can’t keep her hands off her pussy and wants to fuck endlessly
4. Oily skin and a few more pimples
That’s pretty much it for now
So yeah op, go for it

Attached: 21FFE3AA-F22E-4E18-86ED-0473956F5D5D.jpg (577x720, 65K)

>My girls been on var for 3 months now
progress pics?

Attached: 1540227898535.png (769x697, 414K)

She’s on a heavy cut right now so it will be a couple more weeks before we can see the final result but she looks slightly more built than the girl on the left so far
Her ass grew quite a bit and her strength went through the roof

Attached: 1531220970612.jpg (1768x969, 266K)

yeah know, Dani is fun, but there's no way she's only on Var.

no*

fucking hell i need more sleep.

Is that a JoJo character

She was on var in the first pic

do it, var is a "pretty safe" anabolic, just make sure you stop if you feel any super high heart rates, if you feel like you're out of breath or if you feel pain in your stomach area, that means your liver is weak or your heart, but the chances of that happening with var only is minimal, take 20mg on the first month and increase the daily dosage by 10 untill you reach 40mg on the third month, you'll gain some serious muscle mass and lose some decent fat

They're still small. Big women on var is the ultimate optical illusion. They look huge because in their before state they are smaller than even basedboys, and the after jacked up state only looks so big because their frames are still tiny.
IRL varbies look comically disproportional.

I said "personally, no"
It's not my place to tell someone what to do with their body. If she wants to be a retard, then she should have that right.
Doesn't stop me from being natty, and takes one more mental chick out of the potential pool of terrible women to be tricked by.

>Roid rage
You poor bastard, women are unstable enough as it is.
God be with you when she's on the rag.

This is a crime against nature.
And my penis.

This. This always has to be considered. Most of these women in person are a lot smaller than you'd think. There's a woman at my gym who's about as muscular as I am, but she has a small frame and is 5'3" (I'm 6'0") and she looks tiny next to me.

A lot of girls who bulk up like this like to take pics that make them appear huge with low angles or before and after type pics, but really aren't all that big when you see them in person...

unless you come across some genetic freak or are a manlet.

Dani is CUTE

Attached: Dani.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

>hetero

lol

Pic related is 5'10 200lbs

Attached: 1527457793278.jpg (1384x1224, 259K)

>5'10 200lbs
Absolute dream girl if true. Too bad wheyfus are never into femdom.

Dani looks like Dan.

Having that much muscle as a woman is not attractive. IMO it's a mistake for women to take Anavar.

The legendary RoidRag.
Be careful user. Every full moon she'll eat a cheat meal and it'll send her hormones thru the roof. Wandering the streets to hunt cock and ice cream. Only sad movies and onions will stop her.

I said most. I had an ex who was that big stature-wise, but not as muscular. I could still pick her up, but i guess you could say it's a good thing i lift.

When Hillary is president this is how all males will be executed.

Thanks for saving me the effort, have a (you)

Attached: 1539703173104.png (900x900, 410K)

yes