Want to try out OMAD/Keto but how am I supposed to eat 3k calories in one sitting?

Want to try out OMAD/Keto but how am I supposed to eat 3k calories in one sitting?
Please share your knowledge, tips, meal ideas and recipes

Attached: 1541109694573.jpg (1500x1000, 242K)

With your hands, knife and fork, spoon or in a glass. How else would you eat 3k calories?

Meat is really filling. Load up on fatty nuts/oils and finish with meat.

omad/keto is meant for losing weight
3k is not a deficit unless you’re super fucking fat and in that case you know exactly how to eat 3k cals in one sitting you waste of space

OMAD is not strictly for weightloss.

Yeah but keto is you autist

>omad/keto
So you want to lose weight or gain weight??
>3k calories in one sitting
Are you serious?
What's your actual goal and we might be able to help you.

If you want to go 3k calories go for heavy breakfast 2 eggs joghurt cheese glass kf milk 100g toast or bread with butter

Lunch: 350g meat with 200g (uncooked) noodles at least or basically any other meal that size

Dinner: same as breakfast or 2nd meal atleast same calories as breakfast

Snacks and preworkout:caramel bars or some shit and oats pre workout

Before bed 500ml milk and there you go atleast 3k kcal.... Not that hard really

What shit advice. Kek
You don't need to do OMAD, you can do 20:4 IF. If you're on keto, eating a lot of calories is easy

Those are some really high calf inserts

OMAD/Keto is primarily for weight loss. If you're trying to bulk, there are probably better ways to achieve your goals.

i've always seen keto as a meme but Menno Henselman is pro-keto and he's one of the most knowledgeable dudes in the fit world plus he's natty.
not sure if I should give it a try, I've upped my carbs from 40% to 50% this lean bulk and I've got more "filled" thanks to all the extra water storage from extra carbs and my strength is going well

fat, meat, eggs, milk, oil

eat it raw so you can eat more. Raw is easier to digest which means your stomach will accept more food before telling you to stop.

Peanut butter and whey in oatmeal with bananas, blueberries, strawberries and eggnog.

Oh, didn't realize you said Keto as well as OMAD.

In that case I recommend a meal consisting of bullets, stupid.

He didn't ask for a tutorial on how to become diabetic.

>Oats and fruit
>Diabetic
>But not keto

how do i locate this woman so i may lick her arches bros?

Bunch of rashers and avocados cooked on coconut oil or butter.

OP here, my goal is to lower bf from 18-20% to 10-12% and IF/keto/OMAD would suit the best with my current lifestyle.
Pic related, I'm 6.4 200lbs

Attached: IMG_20181106_060431.jpg (2642x3998, 2.2M)

Pemmican FTW

Drop the nuts (mostly due to high omega-6 content and anti nutrients, as well as increasingly solid evidence that most nuts lower test, probably through an increase in SHBG) and stick with quality butter and cream. Ideally you would have some sort of market or butcher that you could get pure animal fat from, as well as generally consuming fatty cuts of muscle meat.

No way lmfao

>keto is strictly for weightloss
The medical community would disagree buddeh.

Though, admittedly, most people will probably and in practice do drop fat on a keto diet. I wanted to try it for a while and having been giving it a go the last few months, and I've finally been able to break past a sort of plateau (i just couldn't seem to break past ~17%bf ) without even trying to limit what I am eating. I pretty rapidly shed 10 lbs and am on my way to 15 rn and I eat to satiation usually twice daily (whenever I feel hungry essentially). Fuck I haven't even lowered my drinking frequency and I still stay leaner than I've ever been.

Honestly can't say I've ever had more steady energy levels than on keto, and where I used to find myself exhausted on any less than 8hrs sleep, I seriously make it through a 9hr shift now on 5-6hrs without once feeling like I was tired or lethargic. I seriously recommend everybody to at least give it a go at some point.