One chance at life

>one chance at life
>fat

Attached: 1318117139001.png (645x773, 28K)

>one chance at life
>starving skelly

Attached: 1541394192891.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>reincarnated
>keep my strength from previous life

>one chance at life
>born autistic

Attached: scooby-nihilism.jpg (960x540, 41K)

It truly sucks that you cannot just stop being pussies and change your diet and body

>Huge growth boost from puberty
>Flushed it down the drain

>one chance at life
>use some of it in the gym

Attached: 1541213696896.png (640x1136, 279K)

>one chance at life
>fat
>wastes time complaining about it on a Finnish sauna construction forum instead of doing something about it

Attached: 1492288141609.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>jus be urself tier advice

>infinite chances with every passing moment to improve yourself
>do nothing

>one chance in life
>does 3 months of a 1500kcal diet as a 14 years old because fat ass instead of eating healthy and moving so now gonna die a manlet because I stunned my fucking growth :)

Attached: hurtbodkakom.jpg (700x700, 23K)

Not trying to give any advice. There are enough threads to ask questions if you really want to be helped, but you choose to make a Jow Forums-tier thread like this instead.

>one chance at life
>poor

Attached: 1470430883545.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

>one chance at life
>female

>fat fuck as child/teenager
>now 6’2 because I ate a shitload
>lose weight
>still fucked because of my face

well face is fucked can't do shit about that but at least I will be able to tell my children to never go on a fucking diet as a kid and just eat the shit out of it

>Infinite

w-why is face fucked? does being fat during child/teenager permanently screws up your face or youre just talking about having an ugly face?

food has nothing to do with it short of being actually malnourished, if you have the potential to grow you'll do it on an absolute baseline calorie intake or even lower. Have a vegan friend who can't ingest milk who MAYBE ate 700 calories a day growing up and is 6'4. Hideously unhealthy and will probably be fucked by osteoporosis one day but it really didn't stunt his height at all.

nah I mean like generally you can't do shit about your face besides the mewing memes and whatnot

holy shit if that's true then hell yeah at least I won't have regrets

that doesn't really make any sense, how tall are his parents? maybe he just has really good height genes and would be even taller if the ate properly, I am 3" taller than anyone in my family and I ate like shit during my whole life though so I can relate.

Food costs money

Not when you're a manlet

better to be fat than ugly, one is easier to fix than the other

>once chance at life
>spic
Why cant i be a whitoid like the cool kids on 4chin