when did you take the otterpill? me?

>used to run a ton
>looked decent, nothing impressive
>stopped running to lift because of "cardio kill gains meme"
>Eventually reach 185 OHP/275 bench/355 squat/ 465 dead @ 180 lb
>delt separation, back definition, v taper, look as good as a natural can
>can't fucking move, no function, tight muscles
>blocky, bloated 90% of time due to eating
>face looks like shit due to """bulking""" bf and constant bloating, calorie/protein counting autism
>have to put in shit load of work just to maintain
>autistic routine, constantly trying to put in frequency, grueling workouts, etc

nah, im not doing it anymore. I rather have a sub 5 mile, be functional and actually lean than this gymcel shit. No point autistically obsessing over lifting if you're natural. If you lift for girls and ever go above 12% bf you're retarded anyway. All you need is 1/2/3/4 for reps to look good. Diminishing returns makes anything after that pointless considering the effort you put in

Attached: 1535235004290.jpg (1080x1349, 89K)

Do black girls like ottermode or more built?

>all you need is 1/2/3/4

Yeah, you need that and you need to be not a manlet and be 8+/10 facewise, but otherwise I agree

1/2/3/4 for reps means you probably aren't ottermode

>bloated at 180lbs

midget

>1/2/3/4 for reps means you're big
lol

>If you lift for girls and ever go above 12% bf you're retarded anyway.
If you lift for girls you're retarded anyway.

I'd rather look like pic related than a stinky twinky.

Attached: 1540282489701.jpg (600x648, 34K)

>If you lift for girls and ever go above 12% bf you're retarded anyway
if a girl sees your abs she's already in your bed anyways

they like white men

I want to take the blackpill but there are no african qts where I live despite living in the mediterranean coast.
Where do I find one to snu snu with?
I have the whole nerdy aryan look not sure if it helps.

not even about abs, but face

the higher bf% you are the more angularity your face loses. Considering its ALL about face, the weighted significance of losing a jaw/cheekbones/chin is pretty big

No one cares faggot. Have fun being weak

When I realized I've never mired anyone over 10% bf. There is something awe inducing about a male in his prime who's lean and athletic. The same cannot be said about a bloatcel deadlifting 6plates. Uhh nice I guess? Humans are meant to be tough and lean, built for endurance, and I think our brains know this.

I know that, but I wanna know what bodytype will get me the hotter black chicks. Like black festival sluts. Just being white and tall gets me black chicks on easy mode, but I had hotter ones hitting me up and more often when I was leaner with some newbie gains. I’m trying to maximize this. I wanna make a bleached blog where I call them dirty niggers while we fuck

>That belly
>Blubbery arms
>Dem lovehandles
You look like shit mate.

yeah, that's the look homosexuals like. Makes sense

post body pussy

WOAH!!

Classic fingerbox!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 21.50.59.png (388x390, 149K)

not really, just like white woman really dont like black guys and if they do they tend to like the whole blonde hair blue eye thing
as for body type as long as your athletic you'll be fine.
t. Black Guy

ugly cunt

Tinder
I matched a couple black girls recently but never tried anything