Even if I lift 1/2/3/4 she's not coming back, is she?

Even if I lift 1/2/3/4 she's not coming back, is she?

Attached: gnbuu3p2ybr01.jpg (600x238, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEGsWB34L2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats it even feel like to be in this position? Ive never had any kind of intimate relationship with a woman.

Imagine just wanting to stay in bed all day and sleeep

nah u gotta hit 2/3/4/5 bro

tfw saw her on the halloween party
tfw made out with her
tfw she was crying when she told me she slept with someone else
tfw she was crying when people asked her why she broke up
tfw she was crying when i got a number of a friend of hers as she was standing next to

fuck that shit

That's me normally though

Imagine the smell

>QTDDTOT

White trash

Fleeting, hopefully
Reality - terrible.
If you truly love someone, as I did, and lose them, it really does hurt physically.
Like a sharp ache in the left chest.

The state of affairs outside the gym should have no bearing on your lifting, that is your time for your own benefit.
Advise you forget about her and focus on seeking better women and opportunities.

You won't know for sure until you actually hit 1/2/3/4

Attached: 20140325.png (684x705, 251K)

fucking newfag holy shit

also see

what's the secret to love bros?

Attached: download.png (268x188, 4K)

I just hit up my ex, we are going for a coffee tomorrow. She's the one that left me, but I got ripped, started making shitton if money and going on business trips across the world. She now constantly stalks my insta and asks my friends how am I doing.
I know I shouldn't go, but I'm retarded and I still love her. I'm just so lonely eithout her, it's been almost a year and I still dream about her daily. Fuck

Attached: IMG_20181014_071432.jpg (4160x3120, 3.2M)

It doesn't exist between men and women. Get a dog.

Never fall in love, you'll be better of

How do you know she stalks your insta?

it is so good, i had a girl friend in high school whom i dated for 7 months. i really loved her and i think she did too. its the best feeling when they are in your arms and telling you about your future and her hopes and dreams with such passion. she calls you her world and looks you in the eyes penetrating your soul with deep blues she tells how much she loves you. there is no pain and depression and worries even if you fucked up your whole life like i did when you have your head against her and she is caressing it and telling you it will be fine, that she will be there no matter what.

i still have dreams of us doing the things we talked about that wake me up crying and seeing her having the best time of her life where she is now really makes me happy and sad at the same time. i still cry sometimes and the location doesnt matter sometimes in class or sometimes in the train. it has been 2 months since she left me today and there hasnt been a single day i didnt think about the girl i graduated with, went to prom with, the girl that was my first love. i live with pain everyday

>tfw thought I could never fall in love after my last attempt years ago went so fucking terribly in every way
>tfw this weekend realized I've started falling hard for one of my friends girlfriend
why can't my feelings for once work for my favor

Attached: hq5h8[1].png (642x705, 13K)

agreed

how come?

The ride never ends.

Why would you want her to?

Lol it’s been 2 months bro you’ll move on. Keep your head up except when you’re squatting

Had this too. Real physical pain in the solar plexus. Ate almost nothing for a couple of days because I just couldn't. And tired all the time. Imagine you are soldier in combat and get a Dear John letter. Suddenly suicide by careless behaviour seems like a good option because nobody cares about you anymore.

First one on my stories, likes my pictures first, that kind of thing

Move on you fucking pussy. There are better looking, younger, more kind, and thoughtful women out in the world. Don't go back.

>tfw she abused and cheated on you
>told me how much better he was in every way and I should kill myself and I never mattered and wasn't loved

>blocked her and her freinds, getting better after 2months
>her sister messages me to tell me how pathetic I am and how happy and so good she and him are

I don't get it
I just wanted it to be over, no more fucking emotional torment

I'm lonely without her

kek stealing this

I am sorry user, block her too and the best revenge is success. Work harder and get a hotter girl that treats you right. I have learned that you can never depend on women, as soon as they feel that you NEED them the power in the relationship changes and they call the shots.

Be your own man, make your own happiness, become successful and healthy and will have your choice of women.

When I think about fucking my ex-gf again I'm filled with pure disgust. She had sex with other men in the mean time. The relationship was great but would never be the same again.

God cares about you anons. The greatest sin is thinking god wont forgive you and doesn't love you.

Once you reach your true purpose and path all will be given to you. But the question is, are you willing to become better?

you cannot move on for a long time without thinking about her

Thanks user, I appreciate it
I don't get why some people get off on making others miserable, fuck my ex and her family, tired of their shit.

Don't bother, I did. It didn't :'-(

Getting close to 3/4/5/6 doesn't work either

The same women that complain men always fuck them over will be the first to fuck over a man if she gets the chance

Either roids or fat fuck
No wonder you havent made it

shes had other cocks in her mouth.. jussayiin

Is this some tough love motivation speech from a jerkoff who fucks his hand every night?

I'm about to make the maybe biggest mistake of my life. She might be the one. 8 years. And we love each other a lot. But I moved to a city for her quite far away from home a year ago, and I miss everyone at home, my friends, my mother, my old job. I miss everything so much. And she never wants to go back, she loves this city. I feel like I have to decide between her and them. I'm sitting here crying like a little bitch. Why is love so terrible. Please help me bros, I don't want to go on.

Attached: s.jpg (1400x875, 83K)

fuck the bitch.. move back you wont regret it.

but user i love her so much

Why would you ever want to get off?

you will find another user.. if your situation is making you miserable.. you must do what is best for yourself.. what if she starts noticing youve lost your fun spontaneity.. and dumps you.. then what?

her birthday is soon. and then christmas. i don't want to do all of this to here

>then what?
then i didn't have a problem. she knows about my problem. she said she'll leave me if i can't handle it. but i don't know if i can handle loosing her.

its a tough call user. if she really loves you and its really meant to be..she'll go back home with you.. if not and she never returns.. it was never meant to be.
>she said she'll leave me
FUCKING NEEXT THIS BITCH BRO.

she said she'll leave me because she doesn't want me to be miserable. to make it easier for me. but i know how much i mean to her.

i don't want her to stop studying either. i want her to go her way. i'd love to be on her way with her but i feel it's not meant to be

anyone who threatens to leave is playing games.
neeext

You're goddamn right you shouldn't go.
Think really hard about why she left you back then and then consider your state of being ripped and financially successful now, does she want you or a ripped rich dude to feed off of?
Tread lightly my dude.

Attached: Nope.png (603x667, 599K)

i don't want to lose her user :(

there are others user - better ones. that will rub your back and cook you some of the best cooking you ever had.

You can never go back.

That is seriously messed up. I never comment but this got to me.
Her and her sister are terrible people and should be ashamed of themselves.
If what you are telling me is true then I want you to know that you are way better off without them in your life and I wish you well in the future my man.

Imagine the loneliness you feeling now amplified by 1000 knowing you had love once and let it slip by you.

Imagine giving everything for pasing most of the year in your bed

get a dog and hookers on the weekend.. its better for your heart and soul and wallet

At first... it is awesome, but then she wants to leave... and you want to die.

She's not, at that point I'm just lifting to compensate for my wasted life, also to look at qts at the gym.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEGsWB34L2E

She might, but with lifts like that....would you even want her?

This suffering that you're putting yourself through is going to cause you to resent her as the years go on, and when things go to shit it'll be your own fault.
It's great that you love each other and had a good run but her priorities are in that city and yours are at home. You can always keep in touch, visit, might even get back together down the line, it's not like you're ending this on bad terms.
Go home.

Attached: 1535732884905.jpg (492x367, 16K)