Cold vs Hot Showers

Which is for Chads?

Attached: 51S8G9gHNgL.jpg (500x375, 32K)

start hot, finish cold

this

start (luke)warm, go as cold as you can last minute

this. hot/warm shower to clean your body skin, cold shower to not damage your hair and get that heavenly muscle shock + test boost

Whichever is comfortable. Trick to being Chad is to always be comfortable. He does stuff that’s “outside of your comfort zone” all the time because he’s always comfortable. Even in failure he’s comfortable, he shrugs it off.

Why does no one consider medium?

Medium is for fags

Chads don't give a shit what kind of shower they take.

genius way of putting it
chadliness is having the capability to succeed in all situations
wow

plus i took cold showers for damn near a year & all they did was fuck up my hairline with zero other benefits other than being disciplined enough to take them (which is a mindset itself & has nothing to do with cold showers)

Warm show, never hot or cold.
Hot showers dry your skin and hair
Cold showers create brain fog
Warm is the right answer, enough to clean your skin.

Real chads have never once considered the temperature of their shower and how it might be effecting them.

>all they did was fuck up my hairline
Yeah sure buddy, it was because of cold showers.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

when I started taking cold showers my hair improved and I had much less hairs fall out afterwords (I have medium length hair).

The only benefits of hot showers is that it makes you feel better if you are feeling bad. The negatives are damaging your skin in hair.

Meanwhile cold showers have much greater benefits, and the only negative is that it's cold.

There is no reason people should be taking hot showers unless they are feeling sick.

Attached: showers.jpg (599x525, 57K)

chad takes a hot spongebath with two exotic women slowly rubbing each and every inch of his body clean

>cold showers reduce hair loss
Lol wut

Attached: 1511445460545.jpg (500x376, 21K)

I couldn't tell you the science but I definitely shed more in hot water than cold

I notice my face looks prettier and more clear when I shower with cold water because hot water dries the skin

but if you start hot you'll still damage your skin and hair...

Because idiots always go extreme. Think about politics. Everyone who actually knows anything picks good parts from both sides and the uneducated go for far left or right. Likewise with showers apparently it's either boiling hot or ice cold when in fact real men do what is comfortable for the situation - had a hard work out go cooler. Cold day - have a nice hot one.

Enough of these meme threads please people

hot springs are an important thing in history, thinking hot showers damage the body is hilarious

I can tell you the science.

Anecdotes aren’t fucking science.

based and redpilled

30-60 seconds at the end is enough to boost your immune system

Whenever I take a cold shower I fall ill so yeah hot.

WHo sheds hair at any point? It should never be noticeable regardless of activity unless you are forty and losing it already.

This, unironically.

fpbp

Can only shower cold atm, because our heating is fucked, been doing it for 5 months now. Didnt really feel any change. Although showering cold at 6 in the morning in the colder monthns will get you fired up in no time. Probably will die of a heat attack one morning tho.

just don't wash your hair with the hot water?