Why are ''they'' trying so hard to make you stop eating eggs...

Why are ''they'' trying so hard to make you stop eating eggs? ''They'' keep saying fi you eat more than 1-2 eggs a week you will die fast
Even tho I watched top dietitian saying they eat 4 eggs a day for 20 years and their health and cholesterol are good

Are eggs just too good? Its cheap as fuck and contains so much micro nutrition

Are ''they'' scared you wont give your shekels for expensive useless shit once the secret of eggs are spreading?

Attached: pristine-sunny-side-up-eggs.jpg (1069x802, 42K)

At the core of a lot of "healthy eating" is really just a strong inherent desire to revolt against mainstream Americana.

A lot of the time ditching the norm is good for health. But often it's not. Eggs and meat are two of those reviled mainstream products.

See:
*No dairy
*No eggs
*Veganism

They boost good cholesterol levels, and don't increase bad ones. I think they want us docile and impotent, starving ourselves of fat.

Its just another attempt to destroy and trace of masculinity.

its (((they))) u newfag

there is no such thing as good or bad cholesterol

Steak and eggs are the healthiest things we can eat

(((They))) try very hard to demonize red meat and eggs, don't fall for it.

It is way worse to have a low cholesteral than a high one. Cholesteral is a massive meme and not that important in terms of cardiovascular health as the jewish doctors want you to believe.

It is (((they))) m8. It is pretty obvious as to why (((they))) would want to do that.

With that being said, dont overcook and be sure to enjoy your eggs.

Finally, Tabasco goes great on over easy eggs.

Attached: 1540757335115.jpg (720x1200, 241K)

I honestly don't know why exactly retards are forcing that rumour. I don't eat that many eggs a week (3 every or every second day) and I never had any problems with my blood or cholesterol. I think that it's probably got something to do with chicken farms and that "researchers" are trying to scare people into eating less, thus decreasing the killing of chicken. Everything else is weird because there really aren't any safe and sound studies about the subject

the only time I changed my nutrition was when I read a study that proved that there is a (weakish) causality (FUCK correlation studies) between eating meat and cancer. Have to say that I feel better because of it because I eat a lot more veggies since then

>(((They))) try very hard to demonize red meat and eggs
dude, one can't neglect the fact that pig/cow/chicken/etc. farms are ridiculously brutal places and that it's ethically and morally reprehensible to continue killing those animals at such a fast and massive scale. I'm not advocating giving up entirely on meat but hell, people should definitely eat it a LOT less than they do at the moment

t. guy who wrote a master thesis about, amongst other things, the consumption of meat

Here are the facts:

Vegans have better health than meat eaters. They live longer, have stronger hearts, a higher IQ, lower body fat percentages and are in general better people.

Promoting veganism is the best thing for the health of society. You don't get fat on vegetables.

End of discussion.

Attached: 1540090087064.jpg (1137x1128, 172K)

>ethics
>morals
Guess you've been spooked friend

Source? Oh that's right your ass.

They don't have to be brutal places. Small scale natural/organic farms are a great solution. Get out of the city, live a simple healthy life and stop the useless (((consumerism))) pushed by the media.

You know that vegan cooking is superior to the meat eater diet.

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

>in general better people

This is why no one likes you smug fag.

Attached: 1508019313908.png (1400x569, 310K)

C'mon, mate. You know that's no proper argument. When I lived in China, I saw a few examples of "traditional" meat preparation and it was pretty shocking. If you were actually standing in a pig farm and saw what happened, you can't tell me that you wouldn't bat an eye

that's exactly what I was implying with my comment. people eating less meat, at least in my eyes, should be linked to people actually getting meat from the meat counter, ergo buying meat from organic farms. It's a huge difference, especially in the quality of meat, which many people seem to ignore
>stop the useless (((consumerism))) pushed by the media
I honestly don't understand why people would buy so much silly stuff anyway. Even in the fitness industry, it has become laughable what kind of products retards will buy to get more fit when it's all about healthy eating, working out like a motherfucker, and sleeping

The fuck is a vegan egg?

Attached: 31906934_1791538074202400_251897010116886528_n.jpg (800x792, 32K)

The truth was never popular.

been eating 4 eggs every morning for 4 months and for the past 2 week every night... I don't feel bad physically or anything. Like are you kidding me? Did you ever heard of someone who died because he ate 4 eggs everyday? Ridiculous.

>t. guy who wrote a master thesis about, amongst other things, the consumption of meat

You wrote a paper on the consumption of meat? Woah that totally makes up for your lack of facts and a rational argument, I'd be stupid not to side with the guy trying to appeal to people's emotions.

Been drinking 4 bottles of vodka every morning for 4 months and for the ast 2 week every night... I don't feel bad physically or anything. Like are you kidding me? Did you ever heard of someone who died because he drank 4 bottles of vodka everyday? Ridiculous.

Might surprise you to learn I actually worked on a pig farm for 6 months.
Vegan cooking
>poor imitation
>less calories
>less fat
Meat based cooking
>original recipes
> does its own thin

I did actually, everyday someone dies of alcohol drinking

Do you have that image without text?

dude, I'm alright with a vegetarian diet but vegans are crazy about making their dishes look or taste like meat. they're obsessed with eating dishes similar to meat instead of being satisfied with the shit they can already use. If vegan cooking were superior, vegans wouldn't be so desperate

>If you do x its comparable to y
Do you even understand what your saying?

Everyday someone dies of a heart attack. Eggs raise this probability.

There are tons of vegan options.

Attached: 1531629505132.jpg (600x600, 62K)

In what universe does it take less than 15 min to cook bacon and eggs

learn to read, dimwit. I wrote a paper about sustainability and did loads of research regarding (proper) statistics
>I'd be stupid not to side with the guy trying to appeal to people's emotions
it's obvious you're just some smug retard who doesn't have the ability to properly think things through. it should be obvious to right about everyone with a brain that meat farms have huge negative environmental impacts and that the use of huge meat farms means a decrease in the quality of food, even sometimes resulting in bacteria or toxins residing in the meat. there are actually loads of reasons against eating meat from such places but yeah, act like a naive and ignorant cunt. also, I would never argue for not eating meat at all but you would know that if you were able to read properly

>Might surprise you to learn I actually worked on a pig farm for 6 months
damn. do you mind telling about your experiences there? how many pigs were there? did you struggle with yourself working there or did you become used to the process?

what kind of stupid comparison is that? even two bottles vodka every day would cause a severe impact on your health in the short run

It was quite alright the pigs where in a pen, like any other animal, you sometimes needed to spray them down with a hosepipe. And generally just feed them oats and veges.

there are but why do vegans try so hard to piss off people by trying to shove their opinions down people's throats? I'm all for restricting consumption but vegans seem to ignore an array of facts
>severe economic decline in different sectors
>animals have to be fed but can't be slaughtered (I bet vegans wouldn't pay for the costs involved)
>billions of people would have to change their lives in a short time. vegans are way too ignorant to make proper sense of things

>vegan shakshuka
Kek funny you chose a dish that absolutely requires eggs to be good

I guess that's alright if they aren't crowded to hell and back in the pens and as long as you don't have to watch them getting slaughtered

how the fuck can you still call that shakshuka? there's no eggs involved so.....
>vegan eggs
oh, okay. another recipe where vegans eat regular stuff but NOT really. ffs, it's a motherfucking circus living the life of a vegan

Clearly bait

> by trying to shove their opinions down people's throats?

Because you won't listen otherwise.

"Here are a million studies about how eating meat is bad for your health and the environment" -> No reaction

"Meatcucks are fat, useless, ignorant, disease ridden shitheads with shitty hearts and tiny, impotent dicks" -> Meatcucks will defend themselves, everybody talks about veganism and some people finally convert

Youre not allowed to post if youre under 18

>it's obvious you're just some smug retard
Logical fallacies and name calling, big claims yet no evidence.

>but you would know that if you were able to read properly

I read just fine, the post I responded to included you making claims like "it's ethically and morally reprehensible", which is an appeal to emotions. After this blatant attempt at emotional manipulation you included your bit about your "master thesis" as if anyone here should take your word on the matter.

You're clearly not as smart as you think you are.

>big claims yet no evidence.
no evidence for what? that meat farms cause severe environmental impacts? that they are morally objectionable? the latter is obviously subjective but information regarding the former can easily be googled. apply yourself instead of acting like some uneducated guy who just likes to be contrarian

>you making claims like "it's ethically and morally reprehensible", which is an appeal to emotions
so if one is, amongst OTHER things, using subjective criteria to support a claim that is also backed by actual scientific data, that makes the matter obsolete?
>After this blatant attempt at emotional manipulation you included your bit about your "master thesis"
my thesis only had hard evidence. why you seem to like to dictate how some people argue is beyond me. according to your logic, using less CO2 is stupid because one of the reasons is keeping the world safe for our descendants
>You're clearly not as smart as you think you are
and you come off like a sociopath who neglects hard facts and only pays attention to one minor detail in people's arguments. I actually hope you're not like that in real life

>"wah, he said immoral so his point is useless"
just how old are you?

why the fuck are you replying to obvious bait? the guy is clearly a retard

I hope they make me die fast.

All you need to do to solve that is stop government subsidies of farming.

as much as I'd like that to happen to a certain degree, that would cause an economic chaos. I feel as if they just need to reduce the amount of animals allowed on a single farm and improve actual living conditions of the animals
I wouldn't mind an increase in meat prices if the quality were to be better in return. hell, if people knew how much water is in packaged chicken, people would buy a lot less of it. "green" meat is the way to go

Name calling and logical fallacies.

>so if one is, amongst OTHER things, using subjective criteria to support a claim that is also backed by actual scientific data, that makes the matter obsolete?
You have not posted ANY scientific data, you have merely repeated your opinions.

>why you seem to like to dictate how some people argue is beyond me
People should argue without resorting to logical fallacies and name calling, don't go around screaming retard and then pretend to be the rational one in a debate.

>and you come off like a sociopath who neglects hard facts and only pays attention to one minor detail in people's arguments.
What hard facts? Pig farms are mean and everyone should eat less meat because they hurt your feelings? I appreciate in some philosophical sense you feel you are the centre of your world, but your feelings and opinions are not hard facts.

Let me count on my fingers, will hit you up later bby.

They could phase out subsidies and during that use the money formerly for subsidies to help people start smaller more sustainable farms giving the economy time to adapt.

>being this reddit
Bruh I don’t even agree with the guy you’re arguing with, but maybe you should go back

>You have not posted ANY scientific data, you have merely repeated your opinions
why the fuck would I humour you and make an effort to post data that is widely available? are you dumb?
>MUH NAME CALLING AND LOGICAL FALLACIES
I see that you are unwilling to understand or even do some research yourself.
>Pig farms are mean and everyone should eat less meat because they hurt your feelings
I already said that pig farms emit tons of CO2 and are environmentally unfriendly at best and cause the quality of meat to reduce a lot at worst. but yeah, keep on sticking to your stupid logical fallacies if it pleases you. I won't be responding to someone who is too retarded to look up simple info online

that would be a good option but from what information I was able to gather, government subsidies for transforming regular farms into sustainable farms would be insane and I'm sure no government is social enough to compensate for 100% of the costs involved. I've actually talked to a guy who spent some time in China with me. His parents changed from regular to sustainable (grain) a couple of years ago and he said that they covered all the costs but that they earned the money back in only a couple of years because pretty much every area of cost was reduced due to the sustainable farming factor.
I think that the biggest issue is old farmers being unwilling to change to new methods of farming, simple as that. I always notice that lots of younger farmers do indeed value sustainable farming more than conventional farming

the guy isn't able to have a proper discussion because he can only rely on the fact that I used two words not to his liking. I don't mind discussing things with people who disagree but he's just being an ignorant moron

ITT meatcucks get rekt

>1-2 eggs a week
LMAO I've been eating at least 5 eggs every morning since I started going to the kindergarten.

remember to keep your cholesterol high so you can live long

Attached: OKI WHAT A.jpg (944x603, 105K)

But vegans are mostly the ones offended by meat eaters?

Daily reminder that the solution to the issues of meat eating will come from the meat eaters and not from the vegans.