How does Jow Forums solve the problem of finding a fitting pair of pants...

How does Jow Forums solve the problem of finding a fitting pair of pants? After all those squats my thighs are fucking massive and I can't fit into normal jeans at all. If I get large enough to fit my thighs in they're way too big on the waist. I can't go everywhere in a tracksuit.

Attached: 2018-Brand-New-Men-Jeans-Slim-Fit-Men-s-Denim-Trousers-Stretch-Fashion-Casual-Mens-Jean.jpg_640x640. (640x640, 102K)

Go full piano man mode

What pants to subtly show off man ass? Without going skinny jeans

BarbellApparel.com

youre welcome

lol stop working legs fag

Expensive but I guess the best choice.

Levi’s 541
God tier

literally just buy straight leg or athletic fit pants you fuckin queer.

Let's see these legs of yours fag

No homo

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.59.53-AM-1.jpg (680x548, 29K)

Attached: combbo.png (464x670, 391K)

buy loose tapered jeans and/or take them to a tailor.

Lose weight. 99% of men who have this problem are too fat, the other 1% are just reaching mass monster mode.
If you’re squatting 4 plates for reps and have visible abs then your problem is the pants. If you’re squatting less than that or your abs aren’t visible then you’re a fat fuck making excuses.
When I’m lean enough to see my abs my pants are never too tight on my thighs, and I squat 365 for reps at my lightest body weight.

Express has stretchy jeans. They sorta feel like yoga pants for men.

Wear short shorts.

Attached: shorts.jpg (651x800, 194K)

i don't do legs. problem solved

get the stretchy type. I used to wear levi's 511's but sadly grew out of them. I'd actually prefer to lose some leg muscle if I could

Outdoor hiking pants are stretchy and are made for slightly bigger legs.

Wear skinnny jeans.
Wear medium t-shirt.

Walk out of the gym, find it hard to put on my clothes.

Attached: tumblr_n306akELnD1tvj1bro1_500.gif (500x227, 897K)

Why has no one said to just fucking wear a belt? I have the same problem. 28" waist but 33" jeans. 405 squat.

i do the same brother.

Levis 511.
Read about how to stretch them out. Some time invested best jeans there is. And they get more comfortable every time you wear them. For years to come.

Thats 83cm in waist.. what are you a girl?

Nah man fuck lefty Levi's get Wrangler straight leg cowboy jeans.

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-164842_Photos.jpg (920x1824, 880K)

Nah just a crazy v-taper. Heres me.

Attached: asset (4).jpg (750x1334, 464K)

How do you even get into this mode? Wear a corset?

Nah dude, just genetics. Also have broad shoulders so it makes it even more exaggerated.

Go into a levis store at your local mall and find a pair that fit then buy for cheap online

nice ass

Banana Republic Mason fit (size up)
Uniqlo EZ Ankle Pants (drawstring on the inside to adjust waist)
Pretty excited about the Banana Republic fit, I've never had a chino that got so comfortable. Get them on sale.

This. Basically you need to find jeans cut to fit your thighs. Pro tip skinny cut jeans won’t wirk for you anymore. Other pro tip is keep your old stuff for bulking or cutting... just set aside about a dozen sets of pants and shorts from larger waist size...

>Not wearing JNCO jeans
Never gonna make it

Attached: slack-imgs-1jpg.jpg (960x1200, 168K)

Is it 1992 again?