Why don't people ever talk about how screwed skinny guys are...

Why don't people ever talk about how screwed skinny guys are? Everyone is always hating on fat people saying that it's over for them, but in reality skinny guys are in very unfortunate position.
Let's say you're 145 lbs. It would take years to look like an average man because even newbies gain like 3-5lbs of muscle mass in a year for first two years. With decade of solid lifting you will finally start to see some changes. Can skinny guys ever make it?

Attached: tt.jpg (450x250, 19K)

>5' 11
>126 lbs
still better than being fat, r- right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1541299361739.jpg (1000x990, 180K)

Holy fuck stop the 3 5 lbs meme.
Also skinny people have it easier

>Working out for 8 years to look like an average man
>skinny guys have it easier

Just fucking eat, how hard is that? Fucking hell, bulk. Eat 3500 cal a day.

how do you stay that skinny? a light breeze would snap you in half user

Attached: 1539354366984.png (500x500, 58K)

You'll just gain fat that way. You can't gain more than 5lbs of muscle in a year as a newbie. Then it's 2.5 or even less after you get your newbie gains. Muscle gains are very slow. That's why skinny guys are fucked.

if you’re fat just eat less, it isn’t very hard

Just stop eating, how hard is that?

No one is saying that it is hard. Are you assuming that everyone who says that gaining weight is easy, is automatically fat?

>newbies gain like 3-5lbs of muscle mass in a year

Kill yourself.

Eating more is easier than eating less

Such a fucking meme shut the fuck up faggot

Again, no one said that it is hard.

>t. angry newbies who can't face reality.
I don't blame you. Fake natties on youtube have done this.

I really don't understand the point of this 2-5 poundsmeme. Anyone who's not retarded or completely new to fitness knows that's bullshit. Are you just trying to mislead complete noobs? This is lamer trolling than >that guy that wears basketball shorts to the gym.

Attached: 1541390359555.jpg (750x714, 80K)

You literally can't prove that I'm wrong. There are no people on the internet who can prove that they have gained more than 5lbs of lean mass in a year and also prove that they're natty. It's impossible. Bodybuilding gains are very slow.
I know you'll say shit like ''I gained 20lbs in my first year of training.'' Well no one said that you didn't. But only 4 lbs of that weight was muscle mass.

I did it. Still look in the mirror and see a skinny fuck every day but that's what pushes me. 150 - 205 in 2 years.

Attached: inCollage_20180901_082802052.jpg (1920x1920, 2.4M)

I'm 5'10'' and 150lbs and people call me a fucking skeleton, geez dude

I've been skinny, fat and average.
Skinny is the best and is what most women prefer in my experience.
Fat gets you more respect from males because you are more imposing (yes this is retarded but true).
I say just be yourself and don't worry too much as long as you are not skeleton or obese.

There's 0% chance that someone could achieve this naturally having such small wrists.

i gained like 10 kg in 6 months~ and still have 5% bodyfat

Just joined the military and had no excuse not to eat 4 meals a day. Idk what else to tell you. I was on a ship for 9 months so no way I was riding or whatever you're trying to claim I did.

>and still have 5% bodyfat
No you don't. And I'm not the guy forcing 3-5lbs meme.

I literally gained 5 lb of lean muscle in a month as a natty manlet

No you didn't. You didn't gain a single pound of muscle in that month. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Looking good, do you follow PPL? How many calories a day?

What did you eat all day ? What was your training ? How did you even have the force to eat a sufficient amount to gain that much weight ?

sometimes I go up to 130ish but then it comes back down.

Get off this board

Attached: 1536427850231.jpg (762x574, 30K)

Just eat bro I gained 15 lbs in less than 2 months (150 to 175)

>Let's say you're 145 lbs
But I am 145lbs and I look fine

I had no idea what I was doing and just did a program I made where it was legs, chest, back, arms, then low weight high reps on compound lifts mon-friday. During this team eating roughly 3k calories a day w/ protein, creatine, bcaas, and pre workout. For vitamins just fish oil, d, c, and iron. I've recently moved to a ppl style program and seeing strength improve.
As for how I started eating that much I have a hell of a time putting food down and this is going to sound weird but I take massive bites, take a swig of water, and pretty much just wash everything down. Psychologically it's easier for me to swallow liquid than than solid for whatever reason and it works for me.

>spot the fatty

Incorrect. Eating more=doing something. Eating less=doing nothing. Eating less is so easy a dead person could do it.

>newbie gains
>3-5 lbs

more like 20 but yeah i geass if you break it down it will be like 5 lbs per month

Skinny guys should also dirty bulk because they would benefit from adding extra fat. I gained 30 pounds in 6 months and visually I dont look like a got fat when I really did. I guess it's also up to having good fat storing genes.

thanks for the inspiration and tips brother

150 isn't skinny averagefag

i'm 511 and 124. unicornically have smaller arms then teenage girls

It took me four years to get to 176 from 131 at 6 feet. Feelsgoodman.

It really is such a pain in the ass to eat so much damn food.

Attached: 1539480966669.png (780x603, 784K)

this
plenty of skinnyfats call themselves skinny to cope

also this
what defines you as "skinny" is having not just low weight but also low fat % (like below 10% naturally)
basically you just have to fucking start eating heavy (atleast 3,5k a day) to put on some dirty bulk

Gaining weight and eating is not the problem. The fact that you can't gain more than 3lbs of lean mass in a year is the wrost part of it.

OP GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD STOP SPREADING BS

Nice arguments kid.

>tfw 6'0" @145lbs
How over is it?

tfw went from 120 to 140lbs in a year and got a knee surgery a month ago keeping me out of the gym and I'm down to 130 already

Attached: Paulie_in_Silent_Hill.jpg (982x558, 114K)

Trolls on fit are getting dumber and less funny with each passing year

>Doesn't have the discipline to work out correctly and hard enough to make progress
>Cope by saying it's impossible for everyone who isn't fat to gain more muscle than 5lb in a year
Self-defeatism is why you're never going to make it. It's the same mentality that obese people have. A lot of people started out as skinny and got a lot more newbie gains than that.

>A lot of people started out as skinny and got a lot more newbie gains than that.
With steroids

I put on ~8 lbs the first month I started SL and got my 5 rep squat up by 60 lbs in the same time. You can put on muscle fast when you're a beginner.

You can gain muscle faster, but not that faster. Newbies gain like 5lbs of lean mass in a year for first two years assuming everything is done correctly.

Pretty easy fatso

So for the last time, do you put on mass and size by just doing 5x5?

No. You need volume and the beginner strength programs are for beginners which means that you run them for 6 or so months. You can't add any mass in that time except for fat ofc.

Can I combine 5x5 compounds with regular 3x10 accessory lifts on one upper or lower body day?

>>being fat is better than being skinny
>eat more, fag
>>NO DUDE I'LL GET FAT
The absolute state of half-men

Attached: IMG_4575.jpg (720x960, 73K)

5'10 63kg

We are all going to make it. I was 57kg last month.

Attached: tnbc.jpg (426x600, 70K)

t. Bloatlord

Attached: D4zeQrY.jpg (700x669, 60K)

because skinny guys can still pull puss no problem and don't have health problems.

Whats your diet? That's some good progress. I too am crawling out of skeleton hell. 6'2 59kg. Really wasted away because of work and didn't realize.

Is 130lbs skinny if you're only 5'3"?

>woopie i got 5kg fat!

amazing

Haha just imagine pinning a twink like op and having your way with his virgin bussy. Haha I bet he'd squeel like a piggy haha

you should be worrying more about being 5'3''

>5'7"
>90 lbs

How over is it

Attached: spongeman.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>skinny people have it easier
Pic related is me after three consecutive years of training. I completely obsessed about nutrition, counted every calorie, sacrificed every pay cheque and my entire social life to dedicate solely to getting bigger and stronger. I still look like a DYEL who's never touched a weight before and still not even close to 1/2/3/4. Men with just average genetics can surpass me in two months of training. And it's not like fat fucks don't have control over their body, they're fat because they just eat too much, they did it to themselves, it was their own choice. It did not ask to be a skinny dyel

Attached: 2018-11-04_17.44.12.jpg (1408x1743, 1.17M)

_AT MOR_
Can you solve the riddle?

Just dirty bulk

Not him, but I have the opposite problem: I weigh approximately 176 lb/80 kg and stand about 5'11/180cm (the military measured me at 5'8 but the 5'11 was from regular checkup instead of MEPS).
I've been working on my pushup game and I have not been impressing myself. Only 22 (deep pushups, not that pussy-ass halfway shit).
I have a history of not eating enough, but I'm overweight for my size because my field is based on desk jockeying. On the other hand, I've gotten good marks on the basic fitness tests.

How much do you eat per day? And how much do you think I eat per day?

tfw 5'4 and 96

5’7 at 130 lbs . I feel like a twig holy shit eat a big Mac

>Let's say you're 145 lbs
fucking lanklet
If you're below 6' like most people 145 looks fine.

Wtf no. Literally the opposite. You put on most of it in the beginning. Later in your lifting career is when it's hardest to gain pounds of muscle

Holy shit stop this fucking meme. I made it from 140 to 200lbs in 10 months and already achieved 1/2/3/4 meme. Wtf guys. Start training and eating

Okay, I'm worried sick and I wish I was you user. Now can somebody tell me if 130lbs is too skinny for 5'3"?

Look at any BMI calculator off google dumbass

I want this board's opinion, not doctor recommendations.

130lbs is fine

Nice shot in military accommodation, fuck wit.

Also, you look like the sort of retard I beast on PT every fucking day....

That faggot chain round your neck seems to be your bigger problem

>5'3"

bulk up to 200 to unlock gym goblin mode

I would rather be skinny than fat any day of the week. Being a fatty not only makes you hopeless with women but hurts your job prospects and long term health

That's why no skinny guy should be natty. If you aren't pinning yourself with test as a skelly you aren't gyming right. What's the point of going to the gym just to have minimal gains?

Just eat and do both strength and hypertrophy
>”b-b-ut I’ll get fat”
Unless you’re dirty bulking, you won’t get or look fat. It helps me a lot and i’ll look even better in 6 months time.

>started 95lbs at 5'10
>now 175lbs after 4 years

Long road but it's possible and worth it.

It’s literally so fucking easy to gain weight it’s not even funny. Just fucking eat. It doesn’t even take any willpower. If you’re really skinny you can gain weight on 2500 calories a day, which any grown man should have to actually TRY to even stay below that.

this. if your having problems with big lifts just go bulgarian style and do the GOMAD. put 20lbs on my bench within a month when i switched. progressive overload will never fail at making you bigger.

>Why don't people ever talk about how screwed skinny guys are?
Because they aren't. The only people who can't leave skeleton mode are teenagers younger than 20 and people with malfunctioning thyroid gland.

As a grown-up it is really easy to gain some weight and muscles along the way. You just need to eat a proper well balanced diet. If you can't gain weight then go to a doctor.

If I eat over 2500 calories it takes me all day and then I violently regurgitate it.

Nigger I didn't tell you to consume x amount of calories, I told you to consume MORE calories than you are now

yes he probably did especialy if he never trained or lifted before

It is, but not by much. You're actually underweight user, and should gain weight for your health's sake

Everybody is shitting in you, but you're not wrong. I started lifting six years ago, and bulked from 125 lbs to 185 lbs (at my peak bulk) over that course of time. I now weigh 155 lbs after my last cut (also, cutting is so much easier than bulking). I meticulously track everything. It's a long journey, but I feel like it makes you appreciate the gains much more. It's a struggle very few people can relate to.

I was seriously skelly for a lot of my late teen years. Is this reasonable for a year and a half's progress?

I've hit a bad plateau and hate how I look. I eat like a truck but just can't up my numbers.

Attached: cev.jpg (1133x1349, 466K)

(You)
Now fuck off

You look like someone who brags about spending hours on the gym, but only use the treadmill

never ever post on this board again retard

>Be 185cm (6'1), ~60kg (135lbs) at lowest
>People told me I looked like a drug addict (I was)
>Got off drugs started lifting 4 years ago
>Now 82kg (180lbs)

I still have abs as well. Had multiple injuries and illness and I've still managed to put on a fair bit of muscle. It's really not over, just hard to fight against my non existent appetite.

how many kcals did you delusional crybabies eat today?
3800 here